Accenture
2,073 reviews

Accenture Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
I loved the work and learned more in my six years at this company than the rest of my career combined.
Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 19, 2014
The travel is hard, but the opportunities are endless. I learned from the best and brightest and was proud of what we were able to accomplish.
required
Note cs&e (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAAugust 19, 2014
Pros: no
Cons: breaks
the hardest part of the job
a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
Good Company to work with
Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee), BangaloreAugust 19, 2014
Its a great company to be part of. The typical day of Business Analyst is crossing all time zones as per the client requirement. The management is good and understanding. They listen to the issues raised.
Productive and fun workplace
Media Developer (Current Employee), GurgaonAugust 19, 2014
Pros: free pick and drop facility
Accenture is such a big brand. I m lucky to work with and got the chance to show my skills. Its productive, fun and learning work culture. Really its a great experience so far.
Me at work
Sr. TSR for At&t and Virgin Media (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAAugust 18, 2014
Feel good to work in the BPO industry. Good in learning. Good in making friends at work place and building a good rapport with the superiors in the organisation. Nothing too hard, everything is possible.
Unstable work environment
Underwriter II (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCAugust 18, 2014
Cons: benefits
They fire you and on your way out they treat you like a criminal
Modern workplace, good work life balance
Contract Closeout Specialist (Current Employee), Arlington, VAAugust 17, 2014
Pros: independence
Cons: parking
You are able to work independently and at your discretion once you have learned the internal systems and the way business structure has things planned. Management will lend a helping hand if needed.
good growth for individual
Senior Analyst/ SAP SRM Consultant (Former Employee), hyderabadAugust 16, 2014
Pros: sense of resposibilty
With Accenture, I got the desired opportunities to grow and expand my skills. I got to explore many technologies along with adequate promotions. The seniors were good mentors and the co-workers were friendly. The hardest part of the job was getting a lot of expectations set up for me with each advancement and the most enjoyable part was being able to – more... live up to those expectations. – less
Good company with many opportunities
Manager (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCAugust 15, 2014
Great people
Lots of travel
Great place to learn
Good management
Good place to work, but very corporate-esque
Software Developer / Analyst (Current Employee), Lansing, MIAugust 14, 2014
Great place to get started, but it's easy to get lost in a company of this size.
Great Company, Worst Project And location EVER
Transaction Processing Representative (Current Employee), San Antonio, TexasAugust 13, 2014
Pros: jeans passes, benefits, pto, parking, food vendors/trucks for lunch, and free coffee/water.
Cons: separated from other teams, no interpersonal relationships, rude people, stressful, unorganized, no sick days, far travel, no good leadership, preferential treatment, micromanagement
If you're looking for a good company to apply, this company is great. The benefits are good, dress code is flexible (even though they send out a dress code policy that no one follows) and the charity/social events they host are a way they encourage their employees to stay active and involved. Around the world at other locations, I'm sure it's good.

However, – more... San Antonio Delivery Center at Fairgrounds Pkwy location is the worst place to work at if you decide to apply or you're referred through someone who works there as a Transaction Processing Associate/Representative. Within 2 years, 13 people have left the project because of poor management, leadership, team, communication, preferential treatment, and rude/unfair workload. Out of those 13, only 2 actually were able to move to a different project. If I can help the next person who thinks about applying, please don't waste you're time applying for this position. It's a set up and truly not worth the stress and unfair treatment. Trust me, the money is not worth it. Apply for another position there if you really must but not this one. Although the experience can be a lesson, the leads will fool you and make you believe they care about you only to question you and your personal life if you have a family member pass away. Again, the company is good, it just all depends on the team and/or project you're on. Every other team seems to keep their workers and appreciate them. However, this team is NOT a team. Again, don't apply for this position at this location. They'll start you off at 28-29K no matter if you have a college degree or not. They'll suggest to you that you have to be on the project for at least a year to move onto a new project/team. LIES. They'll make you believe there are endless opportunities to grow within the project when in reality there is only one way to advance. That's just to become an analyst. You have to do "analyst" work for at least 6-9 months before you can even see a promotion from 28-30K to 32K. While other projects in the building have the choice to work from home, you're NEVER able to work from home. The leads sneak and work from home and manipulate the team in believing their not working from home. – less
Acquired by Accenture - so far, so good
Client Delivery Lead (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHAugust 13, 2014
Pros: flexibility
Cons: more administrative work
Company I worked for was acquired by Accenture. My role and basic job functions didn't change, but do have more resources available to service clients.
Productive and Fun workplace
HR Business Partner and T&D professional (Current Employee), BangaloreAugust 13, 2014
A typical day at work will be keeping you involved in a lot of interesting and important work along with decision making that affects the growth or people of the organization along with fun at workplace at the same time.
Great company and people
Report Functional Designer (Former Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 12, 2014
Friendly environment fully committed to corporate values and their customers. Supportive and lean management structure with easy mobility between professional opportunities.
Interesting Work and Great work but...
Senior Manager (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 12, 2014
Was a great place to work, but very little loyalty... after 16 years and 11 months - was laid off. Chargeability was above target for my entire career, just rolled off a project that earned a delivery excellence award (only 4 given in products each year) where I was a key team member... yet released
Busy, engaging and overall fun place to work
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Florham Park, NJAugust 12, 2014
Pros: family environment, fun functions
Cons: far commute
Very Fun and Family environment at Accenture. A typical day consisted of very busy Travel and Calendaring. In addition to setting up many conference calls. The most difficult was the conference calls at times, because of the many time zones i had to work with at times. Challenging but very satisfying to complete and have my bos commend me on my quick – more... thinking skills. The most enjoyable was working with Fastastic coworkers, very supportive. The V.P.'s I worked with were absolutely wonderful. – less
Production Support and Maintanence
Software Engineer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAAugust 11, 2014
Actually, I am contract employee. So, I want to be in permanent position.
Good company with loads of work
Assistant hr (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAAugust 11, 2014
As an employee of this company one should be very careful to maintain work-life balance.
great working atmosphere
Epic Resolute Business Analyst (Former Employee), Palo Alto, CAAugust 11, 2014
Great company to work for. Diversity in workplace, great people, growth, acquiring talented people for job placements.
Employee friendly
Software Engineer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAAugust 11, 2014
Mediocre work and benefits.
Work environment and HR policies are good.

About Accenture

For Accenture, the accent is on helping businesses improve their performance. The world's largest consulting firm, Accenture offers – Read more