Accenture

Accenture Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fun workplace
Analyst Programmer/EPIC (Former Employee), Chennai, IndiaNovember 24, 2014
Very enthusiastic team to work with. Comfortable workplace with world class aminities available. Providing a perfect environment for employees to shape their careers successfully.
Process over 4.11 Years experience in Accenture Services Pvt. Ltd
eCDM developer in RAVE (Former Employee), Bangalore, KANovember 24, 2014
1. Designing a SDTM Mapping spec by writing annotation of mapping rule looking into the eCRF.
2. Manage the EDC technical shared service activities for SDTM mapping to assure delivery for Electronic Data Capture (EDC) studies.
3. Collaborate with On shore Technical Designers and Study Designers to understand the protocols, requirements and timelines.
4. – more... Work with Data Mapping Lead, Data Mapping Associates and the Operations Lead during development and testing for clinical studies

5. eCDM Developer programs edit checks, Derivation in a database known as eCRF and build EDC study as specified by the client using RAVE tool.
6. Unit tests configuration and setup of eCDM systems and peer reviews as required.
7. Trains new hires to configure and build systems using Medidata RAVE tool.
8. Complies with eCDM team and company policies
9. Raising and resolving developmental or spec issues in the issue log.
10. Interaction with the client through conference calls to discuss spec issues – less
Long days with challenging work
Bus & Sys Integration Sr. Analyst (Current Employee), Chicago, ILNovember 23, 2014
Pros: earn miles, earn hotel points
Cons: 80% travel, small raises, minimal promotions
Work for Accenture is very demanding. I travel Monday through Thursday to the client site, and on those days, I typically work from 8am-8pm. It's a great place to start a career, but there are a lot of politics involved and promotions are never done fairly. I learned a lot about different businesses. It's interesting to see the inside of many different – more... companies. – less
Nice experience and a lot of learning
Software Engineer and provided services (Former Employee), Pune, IndiaNovember 23, 2014
Accenture was my first company and it was a nice experience.
They kept a great balance of work and comfort. I learned there the overall working of a project with all the phases in a project and how to manage work and resources.
Working with co-workers was fun and I got tot know the real meaning of team work and collaboration. I also trained two my colleagues.
Good work culture generally but depends on the project u are working for
Project Lead (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APNovember 23, 2014
Good work culture generally but depends on the project u are working for
Free transportation
Has some of the top companies of the world as its clients
Provides opportunity to work with some of the latest technologies
Productive and fun workplace
Teradata/SQL Developer (Former Employee), Bangalore, KANovember 23, 2014
Good exposure, helping management and very good environment to develop skills
productive
ORACLE SOA DEVELOPER (Current Employee), Bangalore, KANovember 23, 2014
Pros: work culture
Cons: na
learning with fun
good managers
co workers

learnt ORACLE SOA

ADMIN ROLE

FRIDAYS
Process Associate (Current Employee), Chennai, TNNovember 23, 2014
Pros: free cab facility
Cons: long hours
 Clients will share the hierarchy of the family documents in PDF format in different queue’s like NBQ, High Priority Queue, Future Queue
 Will be validating all the required fields like Lis pendens, complaint, & summons
 Will incorporate all the information in DEM Tool and move it to the Tracker
 Final document will be uploaded in respective fields.
 – more... Once the process is completed, clients will take the document forward to the court’ – less
At Acenture-Working environment is very nice
Process Associate (Current Employee), New Delhi, DLNovember 23, 2014
Feeling proud to be a part of Accenture.
Peoples are very helpful on the work place either personally or professionally.
Wonderful experience. Gave knowledge of How IT works !!
Associate software engineer (Former Employee), Pune, IndiaNovember 22, 2014
I worked in a core SAP ABAP project for one of the diamond client of Accenture, where I worked on requirement gathering to giving knowledge transfer to support team.
The project I worked for was very interesting. As it was a core project, we worked on it from the scratch. The challenges made my job more interesting. finding a solution and meeting the – more... requirements is what I enjoyed most during my tenure there. – less
A day at work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), PasigNovember 22, 2014
I have learned how to interact and communicate properly with different kinds of people> I have learned to always keep an open mind with different kinds of situation in order to resolve an issue effectively. Knowing my skills and experience, I was able to perform my responsibilities effectively. I know that not everyday it will be smooth as what we want – more... however, by being resilient and positive, I was able to overcome all challenges may it be big or small. Being surrounded with a lot people with different personalities, I was able to build a harmonious relationship with. The most enjoyable part of the job is to be able to interact with different kinds of people and you got to learn something new each and everyday being with them. – less
SAP-BI Technical Support (Current Employee), Collegeville, PANovember 22, 2014
Continuous learning of the process.
Company believes in team work, creates opportunities for learning and development of domain skills as well as soft skills.
Best place for your career growth and job satisfaction
Good Services
Accounts Payable / Process Associate (Former Employee), Bangalore, KANovember 22, 2014
Pros: group lunch and dinners
Cons: quarterly tours
easily learned and gained knowledge
good place and enjoyed at work
Productive and Innovation expert
Assistant Manager for P2P Operations (Current Employee), ChennaiNovember 22, 2014
Signed off lot of client saving projects which impacted almost $6 Million for the client.
less payroll
Software Engineer Analyst (Current Employee), BangaloreNovember 22, 2014
less payroll

9 hours compulsory working hours
manual testing methodologies
ambigious management team
cooperative co workers
diversity in work culture
Productive and new working environment every day
Contracts Management Process Analyst (Former Employee), Bangalore, IndiaNovember 21, 2014
Pros: friendly environment
Cons: short breaks
Accenture is a great company which has motivated me in every work i did for it. I have learned many things in Accenture and one of the most valuable thing is the "Respect for individuals and the transfer and sharing of the knowledge".
Awesome work environment
Senior Software Engineering Analyst (Former Employee), Bangalore, IndiaNovember 21, 2014
Awesome work environment, best people, best company to work for, great management, very good learning platform.
Good Working Environment
Sr. Consultant (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 21, 2014
Pros: talent develoopment, fast paced and good working culture
Cons: work-life-balance
I started off my career in a Global Consulting firm. It was a great place to start my career because it was a high energy environment with career advancement.

I gained advance skills in IT project management, alignment, optimization and transformation in the Retail, Wholesale, Consumer Products, Oil and Gas Industries.

The consulting firm allowed – more... me to build my relationship and interpersonal skills that have been a huge part of my success till date. – less
no comment
Systems Analyst (Current Employee), MckinleyNovember 21, 2014
Pros: teambuilding
Cons: 9hrs
it is nice to have an experience with the company. i have gained many experience specifically Cobol mainframe. i was retooled to successfactors. i am on regular shift.
my co-workers are easy to be with. the hardest part of the job is when we are told to convert assembler to cobol. the most enjoyable part of the day is during my first 6 years when i – more... was in the project where i have treated my officemates as my second family – less
Good working with Accenture
Senior Programmer (Current Employee), PuneNovember 20, 2014
Good working with Accenture, however less challenging opportunities and low focus on technology.

About Accenture

For Accenture, the accent is on helping businesses improve their performance. The world's largest consulting firm, Accenture offers – Read more