Accenture

Accenture Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good Place to Work
Cost Analyst (Former Employee), Bangalore, Karnataka, IndiaMay 5, 2013
Pros: good management & culture
Cons: long hours, less tools for data tracking
Learned a lot regarding Cost Operations in Infrastructure
Rent, Depreciation & interest, Transport, Subcontractors, Utilities and Repairs & maintenance
Nice Co-workers
very good management
Hardest Part of Job is..we have to stay long hours to complete our regular work, so no chance of value adding to the company or personal skills
Less use of Technology – more... - very less tools - still have to depend on manual collection of data & tracking.. – less
Place where one gets a chance to meet a diverse set of people and gets opportunities to travel overseas to work from client sites
Systems Analyst (Former Employee), Chennai, TNMay 2, 2013
Pros: opportunities in different domains like capital markets, insurance, banks etc
Cons: long hours, too many meetings that are unproductive
It was great working with Accenture and I enjoyed the opportunities I earned to work from the client sites in Canada and Belgium. Such experiences were challenging and helped me expand my comfort zone. These experiences also gave me a chance to meet people from different cultures and backgrounds and helped me tune my interpersonal skills to a great – more... extent – less
My Accenture's Year
Financial clerk (Former Employee), FranceApril 28, 2013
Pros: the work environment was good, the place to lunch too, the company is engaged in several social projects
Cons: the work could be repetitive
Accenture was the place to be, my co-worker were cool, my job was interesting, it was my first contact with the financial controlling, after the theory I learned at school, so everything was amazing. I learned to be creative to satisfy every managers' needs, because i had to create good relationship with them to facilitate my job.

The hardest part – more... of my job was to manage projects with different managers and the personalities of each others. It was new for me, so i used to be confident. – less
productive and motivating workplace
HR Coordinator (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAApril 23, 2013
day at work would begin with an agenda discussed during a meeting of team members.
Learning experience with the co workers was interesting as there was sharing of knowledge and information.
Management helped and encouraged employees to make productive contribution as an individual and as a group.
Work life balance was achieved as there were entertaining – more... activities conducted once a week for relaxation. – less
Great opportunity for young graduates
Analyst (Former Employee), Bangalore, IndiaApril 11, 2013
Great place to work. Managers are very supportive of new members. Great training facilities.
Improved Learning Opportunities
Senior Trainer (Current Employee), Mumbai, MHApril 8, 2013
Accenture has shown me a new perspective to "learning". Each day at work here, brings with it, new areas of learning and growth.
Productive and fun workplace
Senior Programmer (Former Employee), MumbaiMarch 20, 2013
It was a very Enriching Experience. Not just knowledge wise but also as an individual.
Accenture has good policies and high job satisfaction.
Sr. Business Analyst /Team Lead (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAMarch 18, 2013
On the positive side, Accenture has a great reputation in the consulting field. There are always new projects and the job security is pretty good. If you have technical skills, you probably won't have too much trouble getting staffed.
Typical consulting firm - low work life balance, high turn over rate
Business Analyst (Former Employee), TorontoMarch 1, 2013
Pros: good place to obtain technology skills
Cons: company is growing too big too fast, management focuses too much on making profit rather than developing quality work
- A great company to start your career with...highly recognized from a resume's perspective
- Great people. Management provides meaningful career advice (specialization, skills, industry, etc)
- Opportunities to learn technology is limitless
- Very competitive...limited spots for promotions every year
- Highly political...at times high performers are – more... not recognized due to lack of attention seeking activities – less
outsource company
Accounts Receivable Clerk/Account Analyst (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 28, 2013
Cons: relocated to india
Verified cash receipts, answer customer calls, filing. had team building outings.
Fun and challange
Customer Services Rep (Current Employee), Burnaby, BCFebruary 14, 2013
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Its a nice eviroment that combine fun, challange and self learnig
Great opportunities for career advancement.
Offshore Maintenance Team Leader (Former Employee), Manila, P00February 10, 2013
Pros: good salary and perks
Company is highly stable which offers a lot of great opportunities for career advancement. Company promotes work life balance and provides several training and developments. Great working environment!!
Accounts Payable
Senior Assistant - Accounts Payables (Current Employee), ManilaFebruary 7, 2013
Pros: benefits
I had learned much with regards to applying accounting principles using an accounting system.
The most enjoyable part of the job is very friendly environment and work culture is great.
Software Engineer (Former Employee), Mumbai , IndiaFebruary 1, 2013
Accenture is awesome place to work. It has made me learn professional skills , time management skills, ability to multi task which is required to work in organization.
Fun place to work with.
Senior Cisco Network Engineer (Former Employee), Makati, PhilippinesJanuary 22, 2013
Pros: free cofee
Cons: night shift schedule
Working with same technical person as you do is fun. After a long day of work we still have energy to have some playtime to relax our self and be ready for the next productive day.
Excellent work environment with opportunities for work life balance
Control Assurance and Risk Management Lead (Former Employee), Manila, P00January 22, 2013
Pros: excellent health benefit and bonuses
Cons: location
I have learned to work with different nationalities and was given to opportunities to interact with different kinds of people with different cultures.

I also learned to be multi-tasking without suffering the quality and speed of my daily deliverables.

I enjoyed working with my co-workers, peers and supervisors. They were all very supportive of my – more... career as a Manager and a subordinate. – less
Good company to work for
Systems Analyst (Former Employee), Edmonton ABJanuary 22, 2013
Pros: great christmas party
Cons: long hours
Part of conversion team. Preparing data conversion from old legacy system to the new interface.

Very complicated processes, to ensure that the historic data translated correctly to the new scheme. Intensive testing including unit, system, regressive ands user testing.
Accenture
Software Engineer (Former Employee), Taguig, PHJanuary 21, 2013
Pros: onshore opportunities
Cons: stability of tenure in a certain project
Accenture has a good training ground for developers. They load their developers with numerous tasks and ensure they accomplish it with quality. The management is understanding. But one cannot expect to stay long years in a single project. It is expected that one will be rotated to different project in his duration at the company.
Good career model with good salary
Management Consultant - Strategy & Transformation (Current Employee), Ottawa, OntarioJanuary 20, 2013
Good career model with good salary, great co-workers, international work opportunities.
Productive and a great place to work
Project Management Officer (Sr. Assistant) (Current Employee), Madaluyong, PhilippinesJanuary 11, 2013
- Fun at work
- Share knowledge to colleagues for better improvement
- Conducting assesment and help improve all resources.
- Jolly team mates
- When issue arises but this is manageable.
- When we work together as a team.

About Accenture

Accenture plc is a global management consulting, technology consulting and technology outsourcing company. It is the largestconsulting – Read more