Accenture

Accenture Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Improved Learning Opportunities
Senior Trainer (Current Employee), Mumbai, MHApril 8, 2013
Accenture has shown me a new perspective to "learning". Each day at work here, brings with it, new areas of learning and growth.
Productive and fun workplace
Senior Programmer (Former Employee), MumbaiMarch 20, 2013
It was a very Enriching Experience. Not just knowledge wise but also as an individual.
Accenture has good policies and high job satisfaction.
Sr. Business Analyst /Team Lead (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAMarch 18, 2013
On the positive side, Accenture has a great reputation in the consulting field. There are always new projects and the job security is pretty good. If you have technical skills, you probably won't have too much trouble getting staffed.
Typical consulting firm - low work life balance, high turn over rate
Business Analyst (Former Employee), TorontoMarch 1, 2013
Pros: good place to obtain technology skills
Cons: company is growing too big too fast, management focuses too much on making profit rather than developing quality work
- A great company to start your career with...highly recognized from a resume's perspective
- Great people. Management provides meaningful career advice (specialization, skills, industry, etc)
- Opportunities to learn technology is limitless
- Very competitive...limited spots for promotions every year
- Highly political...at times high performers are – more... not recognized due to lack of attention seeking activities – less
outsource company
Accounts Receivable Clerk/Account Analyst (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 28, 2013
Cons: relocated to india
Verified cash receipts, answer customer calls, filing. had team building outings.
Fun and challange
Customer Services Rep (Current Employee), Burnaby, BCFebruary 14, 2013
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Its a nice eviroment that combine fun, challange and self learnig
Great opportunities for career advancement.
Offshore Maintenance Team Leader (Former Employee), Manila, P00February 10, 2013
Pros: good salary and perks
Company is highly stable which offers a lot of great opportunities for career advancement. Company promotes work life balance and provides several training and developments. Great working environment!!
Accounts Payable
Senior Assistant - Accounts Payables (Current Employee), ManilaFebruary 7, 2013
Pros: benefits
I had learned much with regards to applying accounting principles using an accounting system.
The most enjoyable part of the job is very friendly environment and work culture is great.
Software Engineer (Former Employee), Mumbai , IndiaFebruary 1, 2013
Accenture is awesome place to work. It has made me learn professional skills , time management skills, ability to multi task which is required to work in organization.
Fun place to work with.
Senior Cisco Network Engineer (Former Employee), Makati, PhilippinesJanuary 22, 2013
Pros: free cofee
Cons: night shift schedule
Working with same technical person as you do is fun. After a long day of work we still have energy to have some playtime to relax our self and be ready for the next productive day.
Excellent work environment with opportunities for work life balance
Control Assurance and Risk Management Lead (Former Employee), Manila, P00January 22, 2013
Pros: excellent health benefit and bonuses
Cons: location
I have learned to work with different nationalities and was given to opportunities to interact with different kinds of people with different cultures.

I also learned to be multi-tasking without suffering the quality and speed of my daily deliverables.

I enjoyed working with my co-workers, peers and supervisors. They were all very supportive of my – more... career as a Manager and a subordinate. – less
Good company to work for
Systems Analyst (Former Employee), Edmonton ABJanuary 22, 2013
Pros: great christmas party
Cons: long hours
Part of conversion team. Preparing data conversion from old legacy system to the new interface.

Very complicated processes, to ensure that the historic data translated correctly to the new scheme. Intensive testing including unit, system, regressive ands user testing.
Accenture
Software Engineer (Former Employee), Taguig, PHJanuary 21, 2013
Pros: onshore opportunities
Cons: stability of tenure in a certain project
Accenture has a good training ground for developers. They load their developers with numerous tasks and ensure they accomplish it with quality. The management is understanding. But one cannot expect to stay long years in a single project. It is expected that one will be rotated to different project in his duration at the company.
Good career model with good salary
Management Consultant - Strategy & Transformation (Current Employee), Ottawa, OntarioJanuary 20, 2013
Good career model with good salary, great co-workers, international work opportunities.
Productive and a great place to work
Project Management Officer (Sr. Assistant) (Current Employee), Madaluyong, PhilippinesJanuary 11, 2013
- Fun at work
- Share knowledge to colleagues for better improvement
- Conducting assesment and help improve all resources.
- Jolly team mates
- When issue arises but this is manageable.
- When we work together as a team.
The position was internal technician support role, I worked in a team, reported to my manager, responsibility of over 200 desktops and 100 laptops,
Help desk (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONJanuary 10, 2013
 Successfully and completed the network upgrade project with teammates, set up new router and switch, changed all cables and connector, increase the LAN speed from 100M to 1G
 Built new system with different PC components base on employee requirement
 Resolved all the hardware and software problems, prepared the device as needed
 Installed the new – more... system and upgraded exist system
 Successfully provided technology support for the internal employee
 Managed the user information on the server, improved the safety of employee account
 My co-work was very friendly, I learned many things and experience from them. I am respect them very much
 The job gave me the real work experience in Canada, learned the coporation culture, I helped the employee to resolved many problems, brought me the confidence – less
 The position provided a worldwide technician support by 24/7, I worked in one of the help desk term focus on Asian market
Help desk (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONJanuary 10, 2013
 Professionally communicated with client by Cisco Agent Desktop system
 Successfully resolved the technician problem by Technical Support Database
 Documented and reported the project status by HP service manager ticket system
 Professionally translated between technician team and clients
 Successfully resolved problems in Citrix system environment
 – more... Professionally managed iPassConnect system, promoted the security from remote login
 The most difficult part was sleeping in daytime because this was a over night shift
 I enjoy to help people, when I resolved a problem, it made me feels very well – less
excellent company
Senior Consultant (Former Employee), 北京市, C22January 5, 2013
consulting company is sometime like a school, all the hard word will pay off.
Good working environment and tools provided
Customer Service Rep - Full-time (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJanuary 5, 2013
Pros: able to put my customer service skills to work
Cons: a lot of complaining customers
Call center environment with not much variety of tasks. A lot of time spent calming and teaching customers about their bills and about the electricity industry as a whole. Good learning experience but a lot of stress to heighten production and continuous monitoring of every available minute of work.
great people and great knowledge mangement
Project manager; PMO specialist; Process engineer. (Current Employee), TorontoJanuary 3, 2013
great people and great knowledge mangement
great Christmas gifts from program/project

About Accenture

Accenture plc is a global management consulting, technology consulting and technology outsourcing company. It is the largestconsulting – Read more