Accenture
2,615 reviews

Accenture Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
The position was internal technician support role, I worked in a team, reported to my manager, responsibility of over 200 desktops and 100 laptops,
Help desk (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONJanuary 10, 2013
 Successfully and completed the network upgrade project with teammates, set up new router and switch, changed all cables and connector, increase the LAN speed from 100M to 1G
 Built new system with different PC components base on employee requirement
 Resolved all the hardware and software problems, prepared the device as needed
 Installed the new system and upgraded exist system
 Successfully provided technology support for the internal employee
 Managed the user information on the server, improved the safety of employee account
 My co-work was very friendly, I learned many things and experience from them. I am respect them very much
 The job gave me the real work experience in Canada, learned the coporation culture, I helped the employee to resolved many problems, brought me the confidence
 The position provided a worldwide technician support by 24/7, I worked in one of the help desk term focus on Asian market
Help desk (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONJanuary 10, 2013
 Professionally communicated with client by Cisco Agent Desktop system
 Successfully resolved the technician problem by Technical Support Database
 Documented and reported the project status by HP service manager ticket system
 Professionally translated between technician team and clients
 Successfully resolved problems in Citrix system environment
 Professionally managed iPassConnect system, promoted the security from remote login
 The most difficult part was sleeping in daytime because this was a over night shift
 I enjoy to help people, when I resolved a problem, it made me feels very well
Good working environment and tools provided
Customer Service Rep - Full-time (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJanuary 5, 2013
Pros: able to put my customer service skills to work
Cons: a lot of complaining customers
Call center environment with not much variety of tasks. A lot of time spent calming and teaching customers about their bills and about the electricity industry as a whole. Good learning experience but a lot of stress to heighten production and continuous monitoring of every available minute of work.
great people and great knowledge mangement
Project manager; PMO specialist; Process engineer. (Current Employee), TorontoJanuary 3, 2013
great people and great knowledge mangement
great Christmas gifts from program/project
Great learning opportunity
Program Management Office Analyst (Financial) (Former Employee), Montréal, QCOctober 23, 2012
-substantial training
-great employee program
-challenging work
- great work environment
Good values, people care, great culture; review process leaves one wanting
Senior Analyst (Current Employee), On the roadOctober 14, 2012
Great culture. Wonderful people. However, the ability to really be 'outstanding' is hindered by the fact that our leadership only cares about deliverables. They don't care about value if it isn't paid for...

Review process isn't great. It's not bad, but if you're proven to be great, and rated as such, certain things should be expected.
Too Many Ifs.
Client Services Representative (BC Hydro (Former Employee), Burnaby, BCAugust 22, 2012
Pros: great trainers, peers and management
Cons: uncertainty of schedule, guaranteed hours, no benefits for a long time, and taking legally entitled breaks, out of schedule may cost you your job.
Great place to work however the following shortcomings are hard to ignore.

Becoming a permanent employee is not easy. Therefore one cannot realistically expect benefits or paid vacation within their first year of employment.

Metrics are micromanaged to the point where one has to choose whether one would prefer to take one's legally entitled scheduled breaks and be out of compliance or sacrifice one's legally entitled breaks and fall out of compliance (repeat 'offences' will literally cost you your job).
friendly work place
CIO Service Desk Specialist (Former Employee), ottawaAugust 7, 2012
Pros: work environment - working from home posibility
Cons: unstable late working hours
• Provide professional telephone answering service
• Taking Interactive voice mail
• Filtering calls to various escalation team taking service for various companies
• Accommodate call overflow service
• Provide support for the Stanford Hospital response line for quick for technical support, such as password reset, network printer installation and multiple various technical services.
• Administer the online Myhealth internet tool for Stanford clinics.
• Web service and reservations systems by helping clients fill out forms.
• Web support & more for Future Shop and BestBuy Canada
Nice place to work if you like Natural Gas
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Fredericton, NBJuly 21, 2012
Great management, great workers, not the most desirable jobs, a.k.a. billing, emergency, collections
The Best of the Best - Nobody else comes close
Partner (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJune 29, 2012
Pros: leadership, training
Cons: long hours, highly competitive environment
Accenture developed a firm foundation for their business model in the early 60's. Their focus, integrity and leadership propelled them to the head of the pack, and they continue to outdistance their competition. Best firm I ever worked for.
what is the salary for Sr Manager or Manager
? (Former Employee), TorontoJune 16, 2012
Pros: salary
Cons: salary
wonder whats the salary for Sr Manager and/Manager for some one who is 8+ yrs exp in SAP various module.
A learning warehouse if you are willing to learn.
Junior Procurement Analyst (Former Employee), Ottawa, ONApril 30, 2012
Pros: great work environment, proper procedures.
Cons: small setup in ottawa.
It's a dynamic workplace where you have opportunity and access to learn from a vast repository of in-house resources. The management may not always be supportive of the idea just like any other organization, but they will support you once you show some worth, desire, and benefits that you can bring to them.

Pros: One of the most respectable I.T. Consultancy corporation in global terms. The corporation itself invests lavishly in superior infrastructure as well as in its employees. If you can demonstrate competitive advantage you have to offer over others, there is room for quite a bit of advancement.

Cons: Ottawa office is a very small-set up in comparison to other global offices. This results in a very constricted set of requirements that they look for in people for advancement; which may not always seem to be a fair judgement of an objective mind.
Met alot of good people
Business Services Representative (Former Employee), Fredericton, NBMarch 21, 2012
I enjoyed working with the people there. The work was unpleasant but tolerable because of who you work with.
Very Professional along with well balanced personal life
Associate Software Engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore,IndiaJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: organization itself is main pro
Cons: no cons
I have got this job through campus placement and joined as an INTERN in this company .Later i got trained for a period of 1.5months related to the work which i have to do in my upcoming project.

The management is very kind and respectable to all of its employee's .

We have lot of team lunches and other fun activities so that you will get know of each other which helps to work in a group very easily.

The hardest part of the job is definitely when the project goes on live and its the enjoyable part also because you will have different kind of mixed emotions during this phase.
Work-Life balance
Senior Accounting Analyst (Current Employee), CaliforniaJanuary 26, 2015
A typical day consists of meetings with the client/management and assigning of work.

Work culture is good but working long hours affects your work/life balance.
Interesting Projects
Consulting Intern (Former Employee), Reston, VAJanuary 24, 2015
You are exposed to a lot of clients and can get a wide rage of experience.
Productive and good environment to work
Sr. Performance Test engineer (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APJanuary 24, 2015
Here are some lessons I have learned about time management to maintain balance between work and family.
Very Good Company to start your career
System Analyst (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: challenging work and great people
Cons: the employee review and ratings system is terrible
Accenture is my first company in my career and i had a very good time over there.Work life balance is incredible, the people are smart and nice, there are many activities to get involved in.Trainings are great. Accenture is great for people who like to work in teams, who thrive on success, and who are interested in a variety of efforts.
Good place to start your career
Software Engineering Analyst (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APJanuary 24, 2015
Accenture is a good place to work.The work culture is pretty good.The salary hikes are good.you get onsite opportunities in a couple of years, if you perform well.There are many facilities for women, like door pickup /drop,work from home option.
all in all a good place to work.
Good workplace with Recretional rooms available for Employers
software engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore,IndiaJanuary 23, 2015
A place where freshers get the chance to explore their skills. Besides that a good platform for the beginners.It provide a good environment and have a very good core value.Cafeteria facility is also good at Accenture. One can go with multiple choices present at Accenture.

It helps the employer to learn good skills at work place with the help of seniors. As I learn many skills which contains technical as well as non technical.I mean to say how to write a mail to a leader,what we should to care about while writing and in technical Oracle pl/sql,DBA and many other things related to a project. That all stuff make the man more responsible and mature .And when we organise parties that make the person a good organiser.

Management was also good which hear the problem carefully and put the action on the same within the target time.

Co workers were just like a team member which take care of each other as most of us working far from home.

The hardest part of the job was to work on Saturday and Sunday, which actually I Didn't like.

Parties at the end of project release.Whenever their is a roll out of the project we organise a party and have fun with small activities,which bring more close to everyone.

About Accenture

For Accenture, the accent is on helping businesses improve their performance. The world's largest consulting firm, Accenture offers – Read more