Accenture Employee Reviews in Canada

Senior Quality Assurance Analyst
Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONOctober 17, 2015
Daily work includes routine project meeting ,follow up with developers and review of existing project status with management team. I get motivated when I am faced with new challenges and learning new things getting exposed to various environment, knowledge skills and people.
Room to advance and grow
Technology Architecture Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONJuly 17, 2015
Mentoring and networking culture is a big component where one can grow their professional careers.
The project work is challenging to satisfy big name clients.
The best company ever
US Registered Nurse, PSCCR (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesOctober 14, 2015
The best company ever. I am willing to work with Accenture again in the future. Work-life balance is a must with good financial rewards to employees.
Multiple project
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 23, 2015
Provided a great opportunity to work on different projects in various streams. Allowed for a broad based based understanding of the consulting environment. However, there was little work life balance in the role.
Fast-paced and challenging environment.
Software Engineering Analyst (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesOctober 17, 2015
Great workplace for all career levels.
Challenging projects, tasks, and jobs which require full attention most of the time.
Steers towards client success.
Na
Software Engineer Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  winnipegJanuary 30, 2016
Working as a consultant.
Interacting with the clients, gathering informations, solving their issues, configuring system, providing best solutions to suits their business etc.
Grade A Call Centre
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BCFebruary 4, 2015
Lots of room for advancement, still very busy call centre atmosphere. good management, good pay, hours and scheduling is sometimes hard to manage and changes every 2 weeks, and as part time casual positon no benefits, no days off, not much leniency there
Busy but high impact
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Vernon, BC, CanadaJanuary 3, 2016
Great place to work if you enjoy helping people and being in administration, people are all like minded and the skill set range is very extensive, never bored and while can be a bit stressful during high volume is challenging and exciting.
Too Many Ifs.
Client Services Representative (BC Hydro (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BCAugust 22, 2012
Great place to work however the following shortcomings are hard to ignore.

Becoming a permanent employee is not easy. Therefore one cannot realistically expect benefits or paid vacation within their first year of employment.

Metrics are micromanaged to the point where one has to choose whether one would prefer to take one's legally entitled scheduled breaks and be out of compliance or sacrifice one's legally entitled breaks and fall out of compliance (repeat 'offences' will literally cost you your job).
Pros
great trainers, peers and management
Cons
uncertainty of schedule, guaranteed hours, no benefits for a long time, and taking legally entitled breaks, out of schedule may cost you your job.
Great place to work.
J1F/Analyst (Former Employee) –  PhilippinesSeptember 26, 2012
My normal days at work was usually busy. What I have learned was to be more professional and need to work as a team in able to finish the task on time. The management provides their employees the needed support especially on the critical time of the job. Working with my co-workers was fun, although we have a normal busy day we still have fun while working and everyone in the team has a good work attitude. The hardest part of this job was having a long working hours. The part of the job that I enjoyed most was working with great people.
Pros
food and transportation allowance during overtime.
Cons
long hours of work.
Place to grow
SAP Manager Solution Delivery (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONSeptember 9, 2015
It is place of opportunities
Lot of in house traing opportunities
Great place to work and good place to work
Good working environment
Pros
some times to try to grow
Cons
You will learn a lot, but politics will kill you
Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONFebruary 7, 2013
Fantastic talent to work with - mostly. Long days and very competitive environment. You will have to learn quickly (you will learn quickly). I had a superb managers and executives on the project side for 2+ years.

I think they are too focused on a singular platform (SAP) that we are almost married to them. Even if you aren't part of the SAP group, there is a high probability that you will end up working on that piece of technology. I also think its getting too crowded.

Recently, I have noticed that people with no credible management skills (people or project mgmt) getting promoted to senior management. And sometimes they abuse their authority. Not good, not wise at all. But that's the sad truth.

HR / talent management is almost non-existent. They have very limited resource management capabilities and certainly needs to have some fundamental changes - very frustrating at all levels.

Overall, good place to be - until you start hearing the song of politics.
Pros
great talent, good training programs
Cons
politics, abuse of authority
Challenging and Rewarding
Change Management Consultant (Former Employee) –  VancouverAugust 31, 2015
If you are willing to put the work in and know the direction you would like to drive towards you are able to make a long a fulfilling career here.
Fun workplace
Claims Analyst/Transaction Processing Rep (Current Employee) –  philippinesAugust 18, 2013
has work life balance at Accenture. I've learned so many things espicially in the business of Insurance, Being a billpayer is not really hard work it just need to focus and analyze every item or document I'm paying. I dont have any problem in the management it's just the salary is not that good enough.
Productive and healthy time.
SAP Upgrade Program Delivery Lead (Former Employee) –  NavimumbaiMarch 15, 2015
Training to succeed.
Managing complex scenarios.
Capability building
Leadership meetings.
Project and program management avenues.
Enjoyable and productive workshops with real life experiences.
Pros
trainings and flexible working
Cons
hard work and long hours
Best Place to Be
Senior Assistant (Customer Service Representative) (Current Employee) –  Philippines Delivery CenterJuly 30, 2015
Employees are challenged to do our best everyday. Employee engagement is encouraged and feedback is sought through surveys and try to come up with solutions to our concerns. The benefits are great.
Fortune 500 clients, good experience
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONDecember 22, 2013
big company with access to variety of projects with Fortune 500 company, pay depends on workgroup associated too.
Pros
company culture, dinners, events, smart employees
Cons
long hours, advancement opportunities, pay isnt greatest
Inbound Customer Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Thorold, ONJune 3, 2014
.Great benefits, great co-workers, hard working supportive management team, inclusive culture
Dynamic and engaging workplace that promotes a culture of continous learning and growth opportunities
Analyst-Finance, (FMT - Finance Management Team) (Former Employee) –  Downtown Toronto or central MississaugaJanuary 26, 2015
Highly recommend to anyone interested in working for a world class organization that is an industry leader in the core areas of IT, outsourcing, and consulting within numerous industries and business sectors, on a global scale.
Pros
excellent work life balance where employees are sincerely valued and appreciated on an ongoing basis
Cons
wish my contract didn't expire
Good learning environment
SAP Basis Administrator (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BCAugust 15, 2014
Enjoy being with my Team
I started my SAP Basis career and had the possibility to grow and develop my skills
Supportive and understanding
Great Team to work with
Long hours in Project work
Working as a Team
Pros
great it environment
Cons
contract with bc hydro ended so was my employment there