Accenture

Great company to work and project dependent work balance
Test Automation Engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore, IndiaAugust 29, 2014
Great company to work and project dependent work balance
Helped in career progress
Good opportunity to learn new things
Great working culture
Intern Analyst (Former Employee), 北京市, C22August 27, 2014
People in Accenture are excellent, both in life and in work. Even an intern, you could learn a lot.
Productive and fun work place
Quality Lead (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAAugust 27, 2014
* Productive
* Learning & development
* Innovative
* work culture
great place for experience
Consultant (Former Employee), Denver, COAugust 27, 2014
Pros: awesome work
Cons: mid grade pay
Great work experience, get it done and learn work environment, mid grade pay, awesome benefits. co workers are smart and driven
Snr.Process Associate (Current Employee), Noida, UPAugust 26, 2014
Pros: free lunche have been provided if we came to office on sat & sun.
Cons: no extra payment have been done by co. if we spent long hours
On daily basis i used to do the Reconciliation of AP & AR & find out the finding if there is some mis match.

I learned a lot about Reconciliation & How a MNC worked abou worked Culture.

Co- Workers is quite nice.

Management pressurize on Login Hours.

Doing the Reconciliation.
great place to work
finance (Current Employee), chicago, ilAugust 25, 2014
good place to work, very strong people.. high performers across the board
What you learned
Senior Systems Analyst and Team Leader (Former Employee), Recife, PE, BrazilAugust 25, 2014
Pros: enviroment work
Cons: long hours
When you work in a big company that provides the best services to best clients, you can learn every day.
Great place to work and great flexibility for working mothers
Talent Supply/ Demand Associate Manager- HR (Current Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLAugust 25, 2014
virtual work environment providing working mothers with great flexibility.
very intelligent co- workers and very collaborative, supportive work environment.
great benefits including back up dependent care,
did not enjoy working
Senior Manager (Former Employee), New YorkAugust 25, 2014
did not enjoy working, the company needs to develop its employee relationship better
Productive and great platform to enhance our skills
Team Lead (Current Employee), Saginaw, MIAugust 25, 2014
Pros: great opurtunities
Cons: short breaks
Productive and great platform to enhance our skills. Excellent learning tools. Great Manager in USA to work with.
A moderate company
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 24, 2014
Pros: huge company. hence huge opportunities.
Cons: its a support based company. majorly you will get support work.
- Ratings are bit biased.
- Fair compensation
- Its a support based company. Majorly you will get support work.
Productive workplace
Software Engineering Associate (Current Employee), Pune, MHAugust 24, 2014
Pros: vacations, no transport costs
Things depend on the project you are in, ample learning opportunities in the domain you are in.
Good exposure to domains
Sr Software Engineer (Former Employee), Pune, MHAugust 23, 2014
Pros: free parties
Cons: extended long hours
Worked across cross domains

Got good ranks and promotions

Undergone good tranings

Vast coverage to knowledge
Productive and Fun workplace
PPSM Analyst (PMO) (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APAugust 23, 2014
Pros: tower parties and social activities
Cons: no such
Working with Accenture is a very good experience. my typical day is completely Busy client meeting and publishing SLA reports.

I have learned many new skill like Xcelsius by SAP, MSPS (Project Server).

I believe management is efficient and knows what they are doing. they moralize you when ever required and friendly too.

Preparing AdHoc reports because – more... we have to do the analysis and have to work accordingly.

The most enjoyeble part of the job would be the Tower Parties. – less
Not the place for an Electrical Engineer - This is an IT Job
Business & System Integration Sr. Analyst (Former Employee), Hartford, CTAugust 22, 2014
Pros: great salary, great perks, great benefits and good life-work balance.
Cons: you need to keep looking for new roles. is like looking for a new job inside the company.
A typical day at work is working at the client site. Is training is slightly related to what will you be doing in the job. Collaboration among co-workers is key in this company(which is good). The hardest part of the job is if you are applying for a consulting position. Regardless your performance, networking will be your key to find new roles. When – more... your role comes to an end, they will still pay you while working from home or from the office. However, they will terminate you if you are unsuccessful finding a new role. Finding a new role will highly depends not on your performance but your skill-set, networking and whatever is available in your area. – less
Accenture is a good foreign based company
Team Lead (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAAugust 22, 2014
I have worked for almost 5yrs in the company from 2010 to 2014 till date in India. I have started working in the company when I have 3yrs of exp and below are my comments about the company:
1. provides good salary hike every year when compared to other companies.
2. Management and company policies are really good. When compared to other competitor companies – more... in India less politics will be there at work.
3. your hardwork will be recognized and conduct more parties.
4. More work pressure and no work life balance (In most of the development projects you have to work more than 15hrs/day and you have to live like scientist without personal life).
5. Rarely you get onsite opportunities and I can say very less % when compare to other Indian companies.
6. More escalations at work even for small things.

I can say in india if you are looking for challenging work, prefer to work in india (no onsite expectations), consistent salary hikes and good learning then prefer to Accenture.

If you are preferring work life balance, onsite opportunities, job security and planning to settle down in one company then don't prefer to Accenture.

I resigned recently because of more pressure at work and escalations even for smaller things and felt that I made a mistake by spending 5yrs at Accenture and suggest others not to join in Accenture. – less
Accenture was a great place to work because of the solid people and teaming relationships fostered there.
Partner (Former Employee), USAAugust 21, 2014
Pros: the people with whom i worked were always outstanding
Cons: lower pay and slower promotions than other companies
Great place to have a career. Lower pay than market, but excellent people and relationships.
Good company to start your career.
Analyst-Programmer (Current Employee), Madrid, SpainAugust 21, 2014
I have been working as a Programmer/Analyst-Programmer at Accenture for several projects.
I have been fortunate to work in positions where I can directly apply my educational background while expanding my knowledge of computer software. In my current position I produce a range of products for the bank industry. As an Analyst-Programmer intern at Santander – more... (Sovereign) Bank and BBVA Bank, I learned to analyze, develop and maintain software for improving the business procedures. – less
work day at accenture
Software Engineer (Current Employee), San JoseAugust 20, 2014
the work day at accenture is depend on the project/client so it can't be consistent so does with the management. The internal management is pretty good.
Global Tech Consulting company with flexibility
Talent Fulfillment Specialist (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 20, 2014
Pros: work/life balance
Cons: job instability due to offshoring
The best part about Accenture is the people. A typical work day encompassed conference calls via Lync and often with web cam. Also a lot of working with internal systems doing tracking and analysis, especially of HR Metrics. Additionally, conference calls with individuals, 1:1, or for training, or regular meetings.

Being here most of my career, I've – more... gained invaluable HR and relationship-building skills I can use at any organization.

The hardest part of the job was delivering the reality of tough messages to people. The best part of my job was helping people whether it be via Coaching, Mentoring, staffing, or employee development. – less