Accenture Employee Reviews

Career Advancement
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region23 June 2017
I joined Accenture right off college. This company is really known for providing its employees with good training and I have to agree. We were schooled and deployed to projects that really tested my skills. Accenture offers wide-array of extra curricular activities that will keep employees engaged.
Fun workplace with awesome work life balance
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Delhi, ON13 June 2017
The day starts at 8am in the morning with planning of activities that need to completed before end of day. The usual day is a mixture of client meetings, reading newspaper and execution of the project etc.
Accenture is a very employee friendly company and make sure that the employee is fully updated with the new technologies. It gives opportunity to employees to interact with other employees across the program through training, assignments etc.
Consultant
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto8 June 2017
Lower level consultants are considered disposable. They just use you for the time being and just let you go. Also looking for a project when being on bench is extremely frustrating as new employees don't have established network within the company. Even if you do have some network, it's still very hard to land a project. Everyone has a talent specialist assigned, who looks for jobs for you, mine didn't care much, despite my constant calls with her. Talked to many senior consultants, and the amount of hours they work is insane, to the point of extreme anxiety and stress.

They claim diversity. All I see is Caucasians and Indians working, by the way, they OVERWORK all the offshore (from India) teams.

I did enjoy meeting some kind and hardworking folks and that's all.
Pros
Honestly, can't think of any.
Cons
Long hours, LOTS of politics, lack of professionalism
A great place to work
IT Consultant (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC1 June 2017
One of the best employers I've had, enjoyed working here.
Great team, good career prospects. good remuneration and work life balance.
This place gave me great opportunities to learn and grow.
As a consultant I got to travel to new clients, learn new technologies and was given an opportunity to prove myself.
My best 12 years of my career.
Pros
Wealth of learning assets
Cons
Long commutes to client sites
Feedback
PMO Lead (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON29 May 2017
It was a bad move to join Accenture. Un-friendly environment where manager will throw there work at you. No overtime pay and they will penalize you if you don't work overtime.

It's better to join any other firm to grow your career and find a stable job.
Best people to work with
manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 May 2017
One year at Accenture you will learn the same as 5y in any other big company!
You will never get bored, as every new project is challenging and with aggressive deadlines and quality stands.
Pros
Best people
n/a
Administrative Assistant/Billing Analyst (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC23 May 2017
n/a
I do not feel the need to add either positive or negative comments as I no longer work at this company. I am not sure that my comments will sway a person to work or not work at this company.
No work life balance
Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON20 May 2017
Worked too hard for the salary that they offer. No pension. Always changing projects, so location stability. Overtime an expectation, not an exception.
Fun place to work with and Productive env.
Business Test Analyst/ Lead (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 May 2017
Lots of learning opportunities and friendly and helpful team mates. Work life balance and flexible. career advancements, salary increments are justified.
Great wages
Customer Care Agent (Current Employee) –  Vernon, BC15 May 2017
Good wages and benefits. Clean bright working environment. Flexible schedules. Management is very approachable. Weekly pot luck and contests for the staff.
Senior Software Developer (Current Employee) –  Canada3 May 2017
It's a great place to start your career. Will get opportunity to learn anything if you are interested. Management in Accenture is very nice and the work culture is also good
Good Culture
Consulting Executive (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 April 2017
Enjoyed my time there and the culture of the firm and people are wonderful. Opportunities for advancement are limited at times and the rating scales and procedures could be improved.
Good workplace, good ethics
Account PMO / Project Control Services Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 April 2017
Overall Accenture is a great place to work with great multicultural environment and good work ethics. People at all levels are eager to help you out at your role.
Nice workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Philippines15 April 2017
Accenture Phillipine is pro people, good compensation package, good benefits, flexible hours, good environment, a nice place second to home, culture is superb
Pros
compensation, and all (depending on the project though
Cons
Amazing place with fantastic people
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Fredericton, NB13 April 2017
Accenture is a great place to work! The management are great and the coworkers are phenomenal. Competitive wages, amazing benefits, and a good environment to work in. I am only leaving as our family is relocating.
Worst place I have ever worked - Good thing BC Hydro did not renew their contract with them!!!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC12 April 2017
Nothing you do will be good enough. You will be a number not a person. If you want to value your work and yourself, do yourself a favour and don't work here. All they want is a machine who has no life other than to come to work and answer every call you can but do not take long. Make sure you code. Make sure you smile when the customer treats you like garbage. Make sure you don't need a drink or a stretch or a bathroom break too often. Make sure you have used every single word they tell you to in the order they want or you won't pass quality. Don't like it? Too bad. They'll just hire a bunch more people until they get the monkeys they want. Oh, and the "great new building" they have in downtown Vancouver.. it's a converted parking garage with no light and horrible ventilation. The dust and smells in there are horrendous.. but don't complain!!! You will have a target on your back. They don't like when someone has a brain of their own, or questions when something isn't right or calls them on how needlessly stressful the job is, or is treated like garbage. Sad that the "hot chocholate" they say they offer is the best part of working there. I sure hope BC Hydro knows who they outsourced their business to.
Pros
Decent money-but geez don't ever take a day off!
Cons
Everything. The turnover is the highest I've ever seen..for good reason.
Stats are all that matter
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Fredericton, NB10 April 2017
Typical call centre. Dont call in sick. Took a stress leave due to family issues impacting my ability to work. Came back. Had to get a doctors note for every sick day after.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
No work life balance
good place to be at
Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 April 2017
good place to work for starters. experienced folks required to work long hours.
good market exposure. chances to grow and innovate,

however, senior resources are required to work long hours.
Big Company lots of learning
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Zurich , Frankfurt and Bangalore18 March 2017
Accenture had a sophisticated learning management system where all employees had access to organised information on relevant subjects to their job. Challenges included navigating a pyramid structure management structure which at times induced inefficiencies in the decision making
Terrible management
Help desk support Technician (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON16 March 2017
lies over lies, telling you in your contract that we would be working from home. but in fact denying that we will. No process to follow, bad management and horrible organization. They go behind your back to take you down for the smallest thing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.