Accenture Employee Reviews

Excellent Opportunity and great organization
Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  2255 Sheppard Ave8 August 2016
Accenture is a wonderful place to work with. It is a big ship with so many accounts and so many things to learn and grow. Accenture not only provides opportunities but also harness the employee to develop their skill-sets which is useful in every course of life.
Accenture is a great organization to work with providing a great work life balance, Great networking, and all the tools that are necessary to potray your skillsets.

Accenture also has a great culture, free spirit and you are allowed to work at your own pace.
Pros
Career opportunities
Cons
Productive and the work environment is professional
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Philippines29 August 2016
It's always an unexpected day at work. The people were all friendly and easy to work with. The work environment is very helpful because it's really professional. I learned a lot especially, I was exposed on client-site. I learned how to deal with clients and participated on meetings and conducted trainings for the clients. The management is also fine, there are some that was not easy to approach for concerns but it was all fine. My co-workers were all fun and really helpful when it was my 1st month there. The hardest part of the job is when I was deployed on a client-site. It was the hardest because I didn't see my co-workers more often. The most enjoyable it's when the manager prepare a lunch for the employees.
Pros
Good Environment. Free Lunch. Activities
Cons
Long hours of work
Accenture is a great place to work for a young professional.
Software Engineering Associate (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON9 August 2016
Pros:
They offer great benefits and career advancements. You will need to travel quite a bit and will need to network with counselors quite frequently for feedback and salary raises.

Cons:
The project management really depends on your clients. It can range from great to pretty bad.You WILL need to network within the company. Not suitable for shy individuals. If you don't like travelling, you will find it hard to cope.
It will bring out the best in you
APPLICATION DEVELOPER/DESIGNER (Former Employee) –  Pleasanton, CA13 March 2017
Although the work is challenging, it will bring out the best in you. You will be able to develop your career and you will develop your skills and there are plenty of opportunities
Pros
Career Growth
Cons
Challenging Work Culture
Nice place to work with professional person
System Administrator (Current Employee) –  Accenture5 January 2017
I have learned a lot from Accenture since its a global company with well-defined procedure and standard. It's a great place to work with professional co-workers in which you can trust and work as a team. I can say the I have got the best management. The hardest part of my job is when you have to work outside office hours but it is part of my role based on the nature of the task. The most enjoyable moment of the job is whenever there is a tight deadline and together with your team you have been able to achieve the timeline with quality output.
Pros
Flexible working time
Cons
Overtime
Associate Manager (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC29 September 2016
Career development
Employee support
Global network
Benefits
Cons
Performance management
Good for people who like contract work
Contracts Clerk (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC26 February 2017
Colleagues and managers are very helpful and understanding. However, there are always changing on the job status such as the time required to obtain FTT and FTR status.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
no raise, no bonus
Excellent Opportunity and great organization
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON29 May 2016

Pros
Career opportunities
Ok Company
Software Testing Manager (Current Employee) –  Montréal, QC4 December 2016
OK Company - Not good in Salary and Benefits. Organize lot of events to keep the employees motivated. Overtime Pay is good. Doesn't pay based on experience, knowledge and market standards.
Cons
Management Need to be better.
Pretty good if you are a self motivator and confident
Management Consultant (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON4 January 2017
Typical Day is 8-7. Eat lunch at your desk between meetings.
Challenging roles if you are a self motivator and can execute
Need to have very good communication and time management skills
The hardest part of the job is constantly working with new people and developing trust with your new managers.
Very easy to get lost in the machine and very political
Most enjoyable part is work from home Fridays.

Want to know more about Accenture?

Ask a question
Fantastic Learning Opportunity, Poor Salary & Benefits
Facebook Marketing Expert & Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Dublin, ON28 September 2016
I learned a lot of highly useful things regarding Marketing, particularly on Facebook. I now have an expert-level knowledge of Advertising on the Facebook platform, and strong working knowledge of creating & managing marketing campaigns & events in numerous different industries & countries.

Work environment was fantastic & other staff were amazingly friendly & mostly international.

Only downside was poor salary & near-unachievable performance incentives.
Pros
Invaluable Marketing & Advertising Knowledge & Experience
Cons
Poor Salary & Benefits
Fun place to work with.
Accounta payable analyst (Current Employee) –  Philippines13 January 2017
My work thought me a lot of things since it is my first job. Where I'm working promote diversity and respect for individual as well as work life balance. What I like the most with my work is the trainings they provide to us such as other languages and things that will enhance our knowledge
Nice place to work
IT Consultant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON20 October 2016
Pros: Good Policies, Friendly co-workers, Have Work Life balance, Fun at Work, Nice Family Events, Good Learning.
Cons: Hard to get promotions
Great place to start career; Not great for long term
Senior Technology Consultant (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON13 February 2017
Great place to start career, but once you have been in company for a while, you stay stagnant. Should utilize experience here to move to another company
Pros
Great people
Cons
Company vision changes constantly
Big Company lots of learning
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Zurich , Frankfurt and Bangalore18 March 2017
Accenture had a sophisticated learning management system where all employees had access to organised information on relevant subjects to their job. Challenges included navigating a pyramid structure management structure which at times induced inefficiencies in the decision making
Professional environment with state of the art equipment.
Service Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON21 August 2016
Great place to work, you interacted with variety of people from all over the world. The Management team was very efficient and professional. I really liked working here.
Pros
The company invested in employee learning.
Cons
Job security was that secure.
Good Pay and transparent growth process
Portfolio QA Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Burnaby, BC15 August 2016
The appraisal process is transparent
Good team players
Very good pay
Loads of benefits
Very challenging work and interesting
Freedom is limited
Work life balance is minimal
Pros
Good pay
Cons
work life balance
Senior ABAP Developer/Onshore Co-coordinator (Current Employee) –  Redmond, WA22 November 2016
Great place to work. Good work culture. Lots of opportunities
to learn new skills.
Projects all across the globe in different industry sectors
Terrible management
Help desk support Technician (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON16 March 2017
lies over lies, telling you in your contract that we would be working from home. but in fact denying that we will. No process to follow, bad management and horrible organization. They go behind your back to take you down for the smallest thing.
Good Company
Architect (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON28 February 2017
Company is excellent but the people are non professional and don't follow the work ethics , hiding information and no management controls , lack of proper guidance
Pros
Good Company
Cons
People are non professional

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.

86%