Accenture Employee Review

Highly talented people, creative environment
Sr. Contract Recruiter, TGP Consulting (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CA24 May 2012
I've been working at Accenture since 2010, and have noticed a few consistent traits of the organization and the people; *teamwork, *training & development, *super supportive environment, *access to a the resources that it takes to be successful, *career path* development, that helps create your career.
Pros
community involvement
Cons
many roles are 100% travel, to some this is not a 'con'

Other Accenture Employee Reviews

typical consulting, good pay, long hours, high expectations
Management Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 December 2017
very competitive salary, worked with amazing people but didn't see future for myself in this company. Pressure to advance and always be doing more. can sometimes feel lack of control over career there.
Quality Work and Life Balance
Program Management Office Analyst (Current Employee) –  Pioneer St, Mandaluyong7 December 2017
The worklife in the company is very lively and people you are working at is very accommodating and I love the workplace having a recreational activities like Gym, Billiards and other activities we do inside the company.
In terms of work and benefits, we, people are valued every year by giving us good salary and incentives with a very good benefits.
Overall, it was a nice place to work but I want find good workplace as well in Canada and live permanently.
Pros
High Salary and Good Benefits
Cons
Everyday 1 hr OT

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.