Accenture
2,235 reviews

Accenture Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Co-Domain Lead & Lead Consultant SAP MM & SRM (Current Employee), Frankfurt & DelhiOctober 9, 2014
Accenture: I really enjoyed working. Its quite positive work culture, which keeps you motivated. Senior leadership is quite aggressive, but supportive too. I got extended support in my professional development & learning.
Challenging and interesting
Software Engineering Team Lead (Current Employee), CalgarySeptember 27, 2014
Pros: non monetory benefits, free lunch
The day at Accenture is full of challenges and lot of learning.

Understanding the business and their painpoints and streamlining the same with SAP HCM/success factors is a always very interesting and gives a lot of learning too.

Also managing the team and leading them in the right direction is also a great thing. They need to be motivated with work.

Going – more... custom way to meet the requirement.

Getting client appreciation is really enjoyable. – less
A good place to learn, a bad place to stay
Test Analyst (Former Employee), MississaugaSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: a good place to learn
Cons: you are just a number to this company, so people comes and goes
The turnover is high due to company strategy to recruit new grads and not paying attention to maintain talent.
Good learning environment
SAP Basis Administrator (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCAugust 15, 2014
Pros: great it environment
Cons: contract with bc hydro ended so was my employment there
Enjoy being with my Team
I started my SAP Basis career and had the possibility to grow and develop my skills
Supportive and understanding
Great Team to work with
Long hours in Project work
Working as a Team
Best call center I have worked for so far.
Bilingual Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), St. Catharines, ONJuly 2, 2014
Pros: free food on hollidays and special days
Cons: managers are always on vaction
-laid back environment
-clean work space
-positive people
-excellent benefits
SAP NetWeaver/Basis Consultant (Former Employee), AccentureJune 30, 2014
Pros: gptw
Cons: no encouragement on opportunities
Great place to work, nice work life balance.
nice management
Good team members
suitable for the new graduation
Accountant (Former Employee), Dalian ChinaJune 26, 2014
it is my first job after graduation. the management team is really considerable for those new graduations. show yourself and you will have the level you deserve.
Excellent new opportunities and work life balance
SAP NetWeaver/Basis Consultant (Current Employee), Calgary, AlbertaJune 18, 2014
Work life balance is outstanding.
Great place to Work.
New technologies to get hands on and best practice implementation.
first job, all new career
HR ANALYSTE, Non-APEC PA Team (Former Employee), C19June 17, 2014
This is my first job in China. The buddy from ABS Dalian teach me so much about the work: how to run the report, how to issue the welcome package, etc. All I feel to this company is thank you.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Thorold, ONJune 16, 2014
This company is a nice company nice buiding good benefits as well
Inbound Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Thorold, ONJune 3, 2014
.Great benefits, great co-workers, hard working supportive management team, inclusive culture
everyday a learning experience
Administrative Support (Former Employee), Burnaby, BCMay 3, 2014
Pros: regonized with monarie points, when you have gone beyond call of duty
Cons: co-worker always sick on a regular basis and having to cover her work load
good ,helpful, management (open door policy)and co -workers always there when needed
helping internal customers on a regular day very rewarding to me.
hardest part lack of communication when new ideas implemented in the work place
Very Good management and work
Team Lead (Current Employee), Melville, NYApril 27, 2014
Have been with the same company for more than 7.5 years. I have learnt a lot through various roles and responsibilities. Each day has been challenging and exciting!
decent pay little respect
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), thorold ontarioApril 14, 2014
if your ok with being treated like and insignificant cog in a wheel then accenture is the place to work
Fun Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Thorold, ONMarch 19, 2014
Accenture was my first job in Canada, but i must say I always felt as if I am working here since a very long period of time because all employees are so friendly there. Really enjoyed working at Accenture
Productive and fun workplace
Instructional Designer and Content Writer (Former Employee), Saint Charles, ILMarch 14, 2014
There was only one goal and that is to produce results and having fun in the process.
Great consulting company with great people
Practice Lead and Manager Information Management (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 8, 2014
You get to work with really smart and shart people. And you learn every day.
Utilites and Energy Executive
Executive North American Utilities (Current Employee), TorontoJanuary 12, 2014
Responsible for Canadian Resource Industry Sales & North American Utilities. I'm also a strategic Sales Leader that drives large business case driven, complex consulting and outsourcing deals.

I specialize in large complex business development of all aspects of the utilities, energy, oil, gas and the mining business. I'm helping companies across Canada – more... and the US drive through the challenges they face in the next generation of their Operations while delivering business value outcomes.

Specializing in Working on Business Operations, Go-to market strategies, business case development, grid modernization, customer care, Utilities Subject Mater Expert, large scale business and technology Transformation agenda's. I've also spent a great deal of my career working in regulated market and providing leading industry best practise to companies abroad.

My working experience in enabling business case justification through process transformation and technology execution is a daily event within my client discussion..

Focus areas are in Market Segmentation, Program Oversight, Account leadership, Negotiations, Strategy Development, Customer Care Experience and Operation Strategy.

Executive development, ERP Development, Plant & Field Services Strategy development, asset management & grid services strategy development and execution, Telecommunication, Outsourcing Strategy and execution, IT transformation, Strategy, Supply Chain within Generation, Transmission and Distribution. In addition experience in all major Software and Hardware technologies, Inclusive and not limited to Sap and Oracle. – less
Typical day
Customer Care Agent (Former Employee), Burnaby, BCDecember 31, 2013
Pros: decent salary
Cons: micromanaged targets that are very difficult to meet
This is an inbound call centre with high volumes of calls. Types of calls vary but customers are usually upset about their bills or smart meters.Lots of collection calls and making payment arrangments with customers as well.

Typical day would involve sitting at a desk at least 96% of the day. This is tracked and if your not meeting this metric you – more... get "coached"
The length of your call is tracked. Calls must be within a certain acceptable call length & if you dont meet this metric your "coached"
Customers can be rushed off the phone by an agent to meet this metric which is not good customer service. Some metrics can be very difficult to maintain.
Some of your calls are recorded and scored. This is also a metric.
There is verbatim scripting and you can get scored down on this metric for not using the exact words.This position is highly micromanaged and if you dont meet the metrics your shown the door.
This position leaves very little room for creativity and individuality.
If call volumes are low, they may send you home without notice.

Unless your one of the top performers, there is vey little choice as to what shift you work. You are hired as a "casual" with very little chance of becoming a permanent employee, so no benefits.
The other staff members are very friendly as well as the coaches, but the only thing management cares about is the numbers. – less
productive workplace with a supportive management
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCDecember 2, 2013
A good place to start ones career and build a career path of ones choice

1 2 3 4 5

About Accenture

For Accenture, the accent is on helping businesses improve their performance. The world's largest consulting firm, Accenture offers – Read more