Accenture

Accenture Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good learning environment
SAP Basis Administrator (Former Employee), Vancouver, BCAugust 15, 2014
Pros: great it environment
Cons: contract with bc hydro ended so was my employment there
Enjoy being with my Team
I started my SAP Basis career and had the possibility to grow and develop my skills
Supportive and understanding
Great Team to work with
Long hours in Project work
Working as a Team
Best call center I have worked for so far.
Bilingual Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), St. Catharines, ONJuly 2, 2014
Pros: free food on hollidays and special days
Cons: managers are always on vaction
-laid back environment
-clean work space
-positive people
-excellent benefits
SAP NetWeaver/Basis Consultant (Former Employee), AccentureJune 30, 2014
Pros: gptw
Cons: no encouragement on opportunities
Great place to work, nice work life balance.
nice management
Good team members
Excellent new opportunities and work life balance
SAP NetWeaver/Basis Consultant (Current Employee), Calgary, AlbertaJune 18, 2014
Work life balance is outstanding.
Great place to Work.
New technologies to get hands on and best practice implementation.
first job, all new career
HR ANALYSTE, Non-APEC PA Team (Former Employee), C19June 17, 2014
This is my first job in China. The buddy from ABS Dalian teach me so much about the work: how to run the report, how to issue the welcome package, etc. All I feel to this company is thank you.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Thorold, ONJune 16, 2014
This company is a nice company nice buiding good benefits as well
Inbound Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Thorold, ONJune 3, 2014
.Great benefits, great co-workers, hard working supportive management team, inclusive culture
everyday a learning experience
Administrative Support (Former Employee), Burnaby, BCMay 3, 2014
Pros: regonized with monarie points, when you have gone beyond call of duty
Cons: co-worker always sick on a regular basis and having to cover her work load
good ,helpful, management (open door policy)and co -workers always there when needed
helping internal customers on a regular day very rewarding to me.
hardest part lack of communication when new ideas implemented in the work place
Very Good management and work
Team Lead (Current Employee), Melville, NYApril 27, 2014
Have been with the same company for more than 7.5 years. I have learnt a lot through various roles and responsibilities. Each day has been challenging and exciting!
decent pay little respect
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), thorold ontarioApril 14, 2014
if your ok with being treated like and insignificant cog in a wheel then accenture is the place to work
Fun Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Thorold, ONMarch 19, 2014
Accenture was my first job in Canada, but i must say I always felt as if I am working here since a very long period of time because all employees are so friendly there. Really enjoyed working at Accenture
Productive and fun workplace
Instructional Designer and Content Writer (Former Employee), Saint Charles, ILMarch 14, 2014
There was only one goal and that is to produce results and having fun in the process.
Great consulting company with great people
Practice Lead and Manager Information Management (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 8, 2014
You get to work with really smart and shart people. And you learn every day.
Utilites and Energy Executive
Executive North American Utilities (Current Employee), TorontoJanuary 12, 2014
Responsible for Canadian Resource Industry Sales & North American Utilities. I'm also a strategic Sales Leader that drives large business case driven, complex consulting and outsourcing deals.

I specialize in large complex business development of all aspects of the utilities, energy, oil, gas and the mining business. I'm helping companies across Canada – more... and the US drive through the challenges they face in the next generation of their Operations while delivering business value outcomes.

Specializing in Working on Business Operations, Go-to market strategies, business case development, grid modernization, customer care, Utilities Subject Mater Expert, large scale business and technology Transformation agenda's. I've also spent a great deal of my career working in regulated market and providing leading industry best practise to companies abroad.

My working experience in enabling business case justification through process transformation and technology execution is a daily event within my client discussion..

Focus areas are in Market Segmentation, Program Oversight, Account leadership, Negotiations, Strategy Development, Customer Care Experience and Operation Strategy.

Executive development, ERP Development, Plant & Field Services Strategy development, asset management & grid services strategy development and execution, Telecommunication, Outsourcing Strategy and execution, IT transformation, Strategy, Supply Chain within Generation, Transmission and Distribution. In addition experience in all major Software and Hardware technologies, Inclusive and not limited to Sap and Oracle. – less
Typical day
Customer Care Agent (Former Employee), Burnaby, BCDecember 31, 2013
Pros: decent salary
Cons: micromanaged targets that are very difficult to meet
This is an inbound call centre with high volumes of calls. Types of calls vary but customers are usually upset about their bills or smart meters.Lots of collection calls and making payment arrangments with customers as well.

Typical day would involve sitting at a desk at least 96% of the day. This is tracked and if your not meeting this metric you – more... get "coached"
The length of your call is tracked. Calls must be within a certain acceptable call length & if you dont meet this metric your "coached"
Customers can be rushed off the phone by an agent to meet this metric which is not good customer service. Some metrics can be very difficult to maintain.
Some of your calls are recorded and scored. This is also a metric.
There is verbatim scripting and you can get scored down on this metric for not using the exact words.This position is highly micromanaged and if you dont meet the metrics your shown the door.
This position leaves very little room for creativity and individuality.
If call volumes are low, they may send you home without notice.

Unless your one of the top performers, there is vey little choice as to what shift you work. You are hired as a "casual" with very little chance of becoming a permanent employee, so no benefits.
The other staff members are very friendly as well as the coaches, but the only thing management cares about is the numbers. – less
productive workplace with a supportive management
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCDecember 2, 2013
A good place to start ones career and build a career path of ones choice
I wish that I was still there
Field Service Co-Ordinator (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCAugust 30, 2013
I loved working at Accenture for BC hydro Utilities. I wish that I didn't get laid off
Call Center Office Environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Fredericton, NBAugust 17, 2013
Pros: good hours, and breaks.
Cons: stressful work environment.
This was a stressful job since I had upset customers calling me all day. I learned how to deal with customers and how to work through difficult situations. I didn't have to work with anyone else, I basically just had to deal with each customers situation as they called in. My bosses always made me feel like I could never do enough, that I wasn't doing – more... enough and there was more I needed to do to be better at my job. I didn't like the job very much and after deciding to move I left the job. – less
Productive but Hectic
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Thorold, ONAugust 9, 2013
Pros: lots of overtime opportunity
Cons: low pay and not enough scope of advancement
Fast paced work environment.
Really hectic at times and repetitive work.
• Around 7 years of experience in Complete Software Development Lifecycle involving Application Analysis, requirement analysis, system design, develop
Net Developer (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABAugust 7, 2013
• Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in developing the application.
• Created UML diagrams like Case Diagrams and used them in developing and testing the application.
• Involved in designing user forms, web pages, interfaces using HTML, CSS, XHTML, Web server Controls.
• Performed client-side and server-side form validations – more... using JavaScript and ASP.NET validation controls respectively.
• Extensively used ADO.NET objects like SQL command object, data reader object, dataset object, data adaptor object for developing data access layer for the application.
• Involved in Database Design on SQL Server 2008 and responsible for writing Stored Procedures, User Defined functions, Views and Triggers using T-SQL.
• Involved in writing complex SQL Queries and provided SQL Scripts for the Configuration Data which is used by the application.
• Extensively involved in coding of Business Logic component using C#.NET
• Involved in understanding the Business Rules for Driver Record and Issuance Verification Solution (DRIVS) and implementing and integrating with existing modules in the application.
• Involved in enhancing and implementing new rules into the business logic using C#.
• Performed the move process for moving the application to various environments QA, UAT, Staging and Production.
• Supported the already implemented Dealer Licensing Registration Solution (DLRS).
• Implemented new Business Rules and change requests in the DRIVS module.
• Analyzed the existing module and fixed the bugs reported by the client.
• Actively involved in writing technical specifications and documentation of the project. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Accenture

For Accenture, the accent is on helping businesses improve their performance. The world's largest consulting firm, Accenture offers – Read more