Accenture Employee Reviews

Lots of training and room for growth
Application Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region1 August 2017
We typically communicate with our Italian co-workers remotely via skype to discuss any system failures and ways to lessen errors.

I learned to adjust to other people's work culture and how to coexist with each other even if we have different nationalities.
Good
Project Finance Associate (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON31 July 2017
Good. Typical day is a usual work day. A lot of spreadsheets, conference calls over Skype for business, many websites and softwares specific to Accenture. Big organization.
Challenging yet rewarding
Associate Manager (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region28 July 2017
A typical day at Accenture for an application developer involves talking to clients, attending meetings, providing daily status reports and metrics. You are expected to multi-task and perform and complete internal Accenture requirements and trainings on top of your tasks for the clients. In addition, you are also required to initialize, spearhead and participate in nice-to-have activities like get-togethers, mentoring and brownbags, continuous learning and certifications. Accenture requires a 9-hour workday excluding lunch. The hardest part of the job, in my opinion, is the daily commute to work, and balancing work/life balance. The most enjoyable part are the people and the ability to change projects and increase skillsets.
Pros
flexible hours, good benefits
Cons
stressful, responsibilities on top of regular tasks
Life in Accenture
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh26 July 2017
Leads Life in Accenture
Day begins with regular task like project management and then as day proceeds it deals with team management and continues with issue solving and then connecting with different clients to solve their issues
Pros
Brand
Cons
Less Growth
Great Leadership support and exposure to new technologies
Designation - Software Engineering Team lead (Current Employee) –  Brampton, ON23 July 2017
Great Leadership support and exposure to new technologies. This has been a great place to work. hardest part of the job is to restrict yourself to one domain as there are so many to learn.
Accenture for BC Hydro
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC18 July 2017
Never apply to this company- they work for BC hydro and all they do is hire and use you for the time your probation is done and fire you so that they don't don't have to pay more for your benefits to kick in and they again hire fresh new batch! The job is very stressful and they make you run like hounds in a race. They lost the contract with BC hydro- serves them right!
Pros
location
Cons
Everything else is bad!
Best company to work
IT Operations Analyst (Current Employee) –  Philippines18 July 2017
The best place to work where you can learn a lot of stuffs inside and outside of your chosen career. The company offers diferent trainings that you will find useful for your career growth and it supports work-life balance by sponsoring different clubs, i myself enrolled in the badminton club and it is amazing!
Great place to start consultancy
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 July 2017
Accenture has changed in the past 15 years. It is hard to comment on a company culture/values and dynamics when this has changed significantly. A great place to start any true consultancy career
Good Start
Project control analyst (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON17 July 2017
Professional and projectized organization with strong work culture. Good learning on various PM methodologies and tools. Project Finance and automation opportunities are good
Amazing work culture
System Analyst (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON17 July 2017
Good training. Good atmosphere. stress free. Work culture is amazing. All employees were given opportunities to implement their thoughts to solve all type of issues.
Innovative and friendly work culture.
DevOps Engineer, Information Technology (Current Employee) –  Delhi16 July 2017
At accenture centre everything went well.
Atmosphere is relaxed and stress free.

Work culture is good. The most enjoyable part was to get to recreational centre whenever you feel stress. All employees were given opportunities to implement their thoughts and creating new ideas.
Not right for me
Call Centre Representative (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC8 July 2017
This job was not a good fit for me. There were very little rewards for hard work or work well done. You definitely can feel if you are part of the inner circle or not.
Career Advancement
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region23 June 2017
I joined Accenture right off college. This company is really known for providing its employees with good training and I have to agree. We were schooled and deployed to projects that really tested my skills. Accenture offers wide-array of extra curricular activities that will keep employees engaged.
Fun workplace with awesome work life balance
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Delhi, ON13 June 2017
The day starts at 8am in the morning with planning of activities that need to completed before end of day. The usual day is a mixture of client meetings, reading newspaper and execution of the project etc.
Accenture is a very employee friendly company and make sure that the employee is fully updated with the new technologies. It gives opportunity to employees to interact with other employees across the program through training, assignments etc.
Consultant
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto8 June 2017
Lower level consultants are considered disposable. They just use you for the time being and just let you go. Also looking for a project when being on bench is extremely frustrating as new employees don't have established network within the company. Even if you do have some network, it's still very hard to land a project. Everyone has a talent specialist assigned, who looks for jobs for you, mine didn't care much, despite my constant calls with her. Talked to many senior consultants, and the amount of hours they work is insane, to the point of extreme anxiety and stress.

They claim diversity. All I see is Caucasians and Indians working, by the way, they OVERWORK all the offshore (from India) teams.

I did enjoy meeting some kind and hardworking folks and that's all.
Pros
Honestly, can't think of any.
Cons
Long hours, LOTS of politics, lack of professionalism
A great place to work
IT Consultant (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC1 June 2017
One of the best employers I've had, enjoyed working here.
Great team, good career prospects. good remuneration and work life balance.
This place gave me great opportunities to learn and grow.
As a consultant I got to travel to new clients, learn new technologies and was given an opportunity to prove myself.
My best 12 years of my career.
Pros
Wealth of learning assets
Cons
Long commutes to client sites
Feedback
PMO Lead (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ON29 May 2017
It was a bad move to join Accenture. Un-friendly environment where manager will throw there work at you. No overtime pay and they will penalize you if you don't work overtime.

It's better to join any other firm to grow your career and find a stable job.
Best people to work with
manager (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON25 May 2017
One year at Accenture you will learn the same as 5y in any other big company!
You will never get bored, as every new project is challenging and with aggressive deadlines and quality stands.
Pros
Best people
n/a
Administrative Assistant/Billing Analyst (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, BC23 May 2017
n/a
I do not feel the need to add either positive or negative comments as I no longer work at this company. I am not sure that my comments will sway a person to work or not work at this company.
No work life balance
Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON20 May 2017
Worked too hard for the salary that they offer. No pension. Always changing projects, so location stability. Overtime an expectation, not an exception.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.