Accenture
1,658 reviews

Accenture Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
decent pay little respect
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), thorold ontarioApril 14, 2014
if your ok with being treated like and insignificant cog in a wheel then accenture is the place to work
Good work place
Software Engineering Sr. Analyst (Current Employee), Banaglore, IndiaApril 13, 2014
Pros: good work enviroment
Cons: short duration project, relocate each time with project location because of this i can not live with my family
Day start with status update meeting, In meeting or on mail i get new requirement, Than i do task which assign to me
Fun Workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Thorold, ONMarch 19, 2014
Accenture was my first job in Canada, but i must say I always felt as if I am working here since a very long period of time because all employees are so friendly there. Really enjoyed working at Accenture
Accenture
Systems Implementation SD Functional Consultant (Current Employee), Cebu, PhilippinesMarch 19, 2014
Accenture, for the most part, is a good place to start a career.
Productive and fun workplace
Instructional Designer and Content Writer (Former Employee), Saint Charles, ILMarch 14, 2014
There was only one goal and that is to produce results and having fun in the process.
Very good oportunity with a strong carrer opportunity.
Sr. Manager (Former Employee), BrazilMarch 13, 2014
Pros: good benefits (insurance, car, lunch, bonus)
Cons: difficult to balance work and personal life.
It is very good to work in Accenture Brazil because it gives you good opportunities to grow in your carrer.
Great company that value employees
Care Management Analyst (Former Employee), Manila, P00February 25, 2014
Pros: bonus twice a year
Cons: night shift
Accenture was the first Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) company that I joined in the Philippines. Proper training was given to new employees to ensure we acquire the right skills. Work and life balance was given importance.
Fun place to work
Campaign Specialist/Analyst (Current Employee), Mumbai, MHFebruary 20, 2014
Good
lots of opportunities to learn
management is very co-operative
lack of jobwork/ life balance
Analyst (Current Employee), gurgaon, IndiaFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: free cab
Cons: long working hours.
Very long working hours as compared to other companies.
Good culture.
Great consulting company with great people
Practice Lead and Manager Information Management (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 8, 2014
You get to work with really smart and shart people. And you learn every day.
good environment, friendly work mates
Internship (Former Employee), ShangHaiJanuary 25, 2014
From May 2013 to August 2013
 Responsible for deploying and managing the version of system for developing team
 Wrote test scripts, prepare testing data and execute testing script for SIT Team
 Designed a suitable database relational schema for the system based on the data relationship
 Reported and tracked defects and wrote log to record them
 – more... In charge of communication with developer about development process and user research process.
 Assisted developer to control the whole design style and proposed my own opinions.
 Conducted feasibility testing by relevant assessment methods.
 Wrote project development document
 Helped project manager to manage development schedule
Co-workers: AstraZeneca
Hardest part: deploying and managing the version of system for developing team
most enjoyable part of the job: can work with so many talent work mates. – less
American Client
Oracle Functional Consultant (Former Employee), Chennai, IndiaJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: work with american client
Cons: time zone & long office hours
Yes, My long time dream was to work with americans. It came true while i was working for accenture. My client is a leading fire & security service provider. I was a part of our offshore team. overall it was a nice experience.
Utilites and Energy Executive
Executive North American Utilities (Current Employee), TorontoJanuary 12, 2014
Responsible for Canadian Resource Industry Sales & North American Utilities. I'm also a strategic Sales Leader that drives large business case driven, complex consulting and outsourcing deals.

I specialize in large complex business development of all aspects of the utilities, energy, oil, gas and the mining business. I'm helping companies across Canada – more... and the US drive through the challenges they face in the next generation of their Operations while delivering business value outcomes.

Specializing in Working on Business Operations, Go-to market strategies, business case development, grid modernization, customer care, Utilities Subject Mater Expert, large scale business and technology Transformation agenda's. I've also spent a great deal of my career working in regulated market and providing leading industry best practise to companies abroad.

My working experience in enabling business case justification through process transformation and technology execution is a daily event within my client discussion..

Focus areas are in Market Segmentation, Program Oversight, Account leadership, Negotiations, Strategy Development, Customer Care Experience and Operation Strategy.

Executive development, ERP Development, Plant & Field Services Strategy development, asset management & grid services strategy development and execution, Telecommunication, Outsourcing Strategy and execution, IT transformation, Strategy, Supply Chain within Generation, Transmission and Distribution. In addition experience in all major Software and Hardware technologies, Inclusive and not limited to Sap and Oracle. – less
Typical day
Customer Care Agent (Former Employee), Burnaby, BCDecember 31, 2013
Pros: decent salary
Cons: micromanaged targets that are very difficult to meet
This is an inbound call centre with high volumes of calls. Types of calls vary but customers are usually upset about their bills or smart meters.Lots of collection calls and making payment arrangments with customers as well.

Typical day would involve sitting at a desk at least 96% of the day. This is tracked and if your not meeting this metric you – more... get "coached"
The length of your call is tracked. Calls must be within a certain acceptable call length & if you dont meet this metric your "coached"
Customers can be rushed off the phone by an agent to meet this metric which is not good customer service. Some metrics can be very difficult to maintain.
Some of your calls are recorded and scored. This is also a metric.
There is verbatim scripting and you can get scored down on this metric for not using the exact words.This position is highly micromanaged and if you dont meet the metrics your shown the door.
This position leaves very little room for creativity and individuality.
If call volumes are low, they may send you home without notice.

Unless your one of the top performers, there is vey little choice as to what shift you work. You are hired as a "casual" with very little chance of becoming a permanent employee, so no benefits.
The other staff members are very friendly as well as the coaches, but the only thing management cares about is the numbers. – less
One of best IT consulting firms to work for specially during start of your career, their training programs are amazing.
Test Lead (Former Employee), PuneDecember 30, 2013
It was a great learning experience to work with Accenture, work environment is really good and offers lots of opportunities for growth and development. My tenure at Accenture helped me to explore the leadership talent in me and it paved the way for my decision of taking up MBA.
productive workplace with a supportive management
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCDecember 2, 2013
A good place to start ones career and build a career path of ones choice
Productive place
Network Design and Implementation Engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAOctober 16, 2013
Pros: there was good work / life balance
Cons: no benefits in terms of salary or promotion
Typical day starts with checking the request from the clients for designing a network and continue with the already started projects.
It was more like a one man show and no one else was aware of what the other colleague's project is.

Most enjoyable part of the job was the recreation time .

The hardest part is to follow the process and to find the – more... contacts for various sites as nothing was documented – less
Values comes first
Sr. Analyst (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAOctober 15, 2013
Accenture is well recognized organization with great core values.
Very good company
Sr. Software Engineer (Former Employee), MumbaiSeptember 10, 2013
Very good company.Very good company.Very good company.Very good company
Fantastic work culture
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee), Noida, UPSeptember 5, 2013
Fantastic work culture, Supportive and cooperative management, well planned training and carrier advancement, Fabulous intrateam culture.

1 2 3 4 5

About Accenture

Accenture plc is a global management consulting, technology consulting and technology outsourcing company. It is the largestconsulting – Read more