Accelerated Connections is looking for a professional Receptionist/Sales Coordinator to join our growing team. We are committed to hiring really smart, interesting, and amazing people who are self-motivated and inspired to advance their careers. We have a great mixture of geniuses and journeymen, innovators, and collaborators. We are looking for someone to join our team, and who will enjoy the challenge of being in a hybrid role. We have grown by over 50% in the past year and have aggressive plans to continue this trajectory.
While we are only 12 years old and in a commoditized sector, we have seen incredible growth in our business year over year. We sell complex data, Internet, voice and data-centre services to a broad range of customers in the retail, financial, restaurant, security, and other segments. We pride ourselves on the partnerships we have within the industry, our reputation for delivering solid solutions to our customers, the incredible talent on our teams, and the relationships we have built with our clients over the years.
In this newly created hybrid role, your job will be to ensure the sales team is supported by providing administrative assistance to the team while also ensuring the front-end operations run smoothly and professionally at all times. Specific responsibilities include:
- Ensure the effective and efficient daily operations of the office
- Greet all guests/clients professionally, escorting them to appropriate meeting rooms
- Ensure the cleanliness and care of all meeting rooms, kitchen areas, and copy areas
- Manage all incoming and outgoing shipments, ensuring proper documentation is maintained and packages are received in good order
- Provide additional administrative support as required
- Provide support to the Sales team by helping with the preparation of presentations, client research, and organizing schedules
- Effectively respond to any online or telephone queries professionally and knowledgeably, redirecting to the appropriate Account Executive as necessary
- Manage the completion of Request For Proposals (RFPs) from preparing and sourcing responses to ensuring timelines and requirements are met
- Coordinate and help expand sales efforts by liaising with different departments across the company
- Manage special projects for the Sales team when required
- Liaise with other departments and clients to provide optimal customer service during the sales process
- Maintain adequate filing of all sales contracts
- Produce regular reports as required
- Maintain professional appearance and approach within office
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal, written)
- Excellent interpersonal skills allowing you to interact well with a range of people
- Exceptional time management skills to manage multiple tasks within a hybrid role
- Performance-driven and independent self-starter with a sense of urgency
- Highly organized and task focused
- Proven ability to be flexible, adaptable, and work within a dynamic environment
- Ability to seek solutions to problems
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize activities with pressing deadlines
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the drive to succeed in a fast-pace, consumer-oriented environment
- College diploma in Business, Communications or Marketing
- 3+ years of related work experience (administrative or support roles)
- Technically savvy – ability to learn and adapt quickly to new technologies
- Excellent computer skills; knowledge of MS Office - proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Knowledge of web/web sales/sales experience would be an asset
If you are an administrative professional, ready for a new opportunity and a desire to grow your career within an exciting company, then you should consider Accelerated Connections Inc.
About Accelerated Connections Inc.:
Accelerated Connections Inc is a full service data and voice network provider, also known as an Internet Service Provider (ISP). For over 12 years, ACI has been providing telecommunication services to a wide variety of clients ranging from small businesses to enterprise clients across Canada and the United States. ACI's head office is situated in downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada, with our main Point of Presence (POP) at 151 Front Street West in Toronto we they provide comprehensive data and voice services based out of Canada's largest and most respected telecommunications hub.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment with aggressive growth plans. We offer a competitive compensation package, opportunities for professional growth and development, a collaborative, team-driven culture, and a great location in the downtown core.
We would like to thank you for your interest. Please note that all submissions will be assessed. However, only suitable candidates will be contacted further.