Accelerated Connections is looking for an Accounting Clerk to join our growing team. We are committed to hiring really smart, interesting, and amazing people who are self-motivated and inspired to advance their careers. We have a great mixture of geniuses and journeymen, innovators, and collaborators. We are looking for someone to join our team, and who will enjoy the challenge of being in a fast paced environment. We have grown by over 50% in the past year and have aggressive plans to continue this trajectory.
While we are only 12 years old and in a commoditized sector, we have seen incredible growth in our business year over year. We sell complex data, Internet, voice and data-centre services to a broad range of customers in the retail, financial, restaurant, security, and other segments. We pride ourselves on the partnerships we have within the industry, our reputation for delivering solid solutions to our customers, the incredible talent on our teams, and the relationships we have built with our clients over the years.
In this new role, your job will be to assist the Senior Accountant to ensure the accuracy and timeliness of our billing cycle as well as to perform other important tasks within the Finance department. Specific responsibilities include:
- Generating monthly invoices by extracting billing details from an internal provisioning system and uploading the file into our internal financial system
- Prepare Excel based sub-schedules for specific customers as required
- Respond to customer billing inquiries on a timely basis
- Process Cash Receipts and manage the Accounts Receivable ledger to ensure that customer accounts remain up to date
- Contact customers by email or directly to determine status of payment
- Prepare Purchase Orders for vendors for the purchase of inventory hardware and all material and equipment for use internally
- Receive incoming shipments and review to ensure they are complete
- Input inventory into internal software system and transfer stock to inventory room
- Special projects/assignments as required
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Superior analytical, and problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and task focused
- Detail oriented with the ability to prioritize, plan, and organize activities with pressing deadlines
- Ability to work overtime as required to ensure customer needs are met
- Accounting diploma or certificate from a community college or equivalent work experience
- Exposure to enterprise level financial systems
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite), proficiency in Excel
If you are an administrative professional, ready for a new opportunity and a desire to grow your career within an exciting company, then you should consider Accelerated Connections Inc.
About Accelerated Connections Inc.:
Accelerated Connections Inc is a full service data and voice network provider, also known as an Internet Service Provider (ISP). For over 12 years, ACI has been providing telecommunication services to a wide variety of clients ranging from small businesses to enterprise clients across Canada and the United States. ACI's head office is situated in downtown Toronto, Ontario, Canada, with our main Point of Presence (POP) at 151 Front Street West in Toronto. We provide comprehensive data and voice services based out of Canada's largest and most respected telecommunications hub.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment with aggressive growth plans. We offer a competitive compensation package, opportunities for professional growth and development, a collaborative, team-driven culture, and a great location in the downtown core.
We would like to thank you for your interest. Please note that all submissions will be assessed. However, only suitable candidates will be contacted further.