This position is for a Senior FPGA Designer. It reports to the Manager of FPGA. We are looking for a Senior FPGA Design Engineer that can actively contribute to all phases of FPGA development. This position requires a strong understanding in FPGA development from concept / architecture level to final implementation and verification of final design.
- Full FGPA design cycle involving architecture definition, RTL coding, simulation, timing analysis, synthesis, place & route and on-board testing.
- Build and maintains tools and processes associated with FPGA development.
- Participate in project planning activities.
- Understand product requirements, participate in software/FPGA partitioning and implement FPGA functional blocks.
- Work with other engineers on a team to integrate FPGA designs on projects that include hardware and software design components
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 8 years of pertinent experience.
- Strong VHDL design and coding skills for synthesizable FPGA designs. Functional knowledge of Verilog will be an asset.
- Good understanding of FPGA design considerations including synchronous and asynchronous timing requirements and FPGA resource utilization.
- Experience with 3rd-party VHDL synthesis, simulation, and verification.
- Experience with scripting languages for tool automation and for FPGA validation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to produce clear, concise documentation.
- Passionate and self-motivated with the ability to learn quickly and independently.
- Team player capable to interact efficiently within multi-disciplinary engineering team.
- Pragmatic approach to problem solving.
- “Can-Do” attitude to overcome any kind of challenges.
- Ability to take full ownership of his task and project.
- Ethernet expertise is an asset. Knowledge of ASIC development methodology is a plus
- Bilingual (French and English).
Accedian Networks™ is the leading provider of High Performance Service Assurance™ solutions for Carrier Ethernet networks. Our family of wire-speed service demarcation and performance monitoring equipment consistently outperforms switches or routers. With a unique hardware-based FastPAAs™ processor at the core of every product, you get the lowest possible latency, most accurate and granular service performance monitoring and traffic conditioning currently available. Accedian Networks. We ARE performance!
Indeed - 12 months ago