Abercrombie & Fitch

Productive, organized, fun enviorment
Sales/Impact Associate (Former Employee), Tukwila, WAJuly 14, 2014
Poor management, Favoritism
co-workers were great
Lots of hours, Always something to do
Fun Place to Build Relationship
Store Manager (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 12, 2014
This was the place I learned most of retail management experience.
A good training ground for a future in retail.
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Miami, FLJuly 12, 2014
Pros: a great place to start a career in retail and receive training for a solid future.
Cons: the upper mamangement should be more involved in the day to day grind of being in store.
- Learned leadership & strong interpersonal skills
- A good solid base to training management
- Fun, outgoing, and diverse people to work with
-The hardest part of the job is getting physically tired and meeting the high expectations.
-The most enjoyable part of the job is constantly learning and gaining experience while being challenged
Fun Enviorment
Sale Dept Manager & Manager of Stock Systems (Former Employee), New York, NYJuly 12, 2014
Great Vibe Strong work relation....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Worked in the back.
Back/Inventory (Former Employee), Costa Mesa, CAJuly 11, 2014
Pros: cheap clothes
Cons: the cologne and perfume were probably the worse.
A typical day would be just folding clothes and putting it out to the front, and also do inventory. I learned to found many different kinds of clothing and being able to do that a face pace. Management was just time management and how fast you can get your piles of clothes finished before the day is over. My coworkers did the same thing and we all got – more... along very well. The hardest part of this job is when Black Friday came around, the store was swamped with customers picking clothes and dropping them on the floor if they don't want it. Most enjoyable part of the job is you get to work with a nice group of workers and no one judges you for who you are. – less
A nice seasonal job!
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Duluth, MNJuly 9, 2014
Pros: good environment for a seasonal job.
Cons: hours weren't so great and the smell of the store.
Customer service, Cashiering, Folding, Cleaning, Up sold products, Restocked sales floor, and Back room inventory.

I learned a little about selling clothes, explaining their durability, what was best to layer with other items, and making customers feel comfortable.

Management was very nice, they were very informative, and always flexible if need be.

My – more... co-workers were great! It was a good environment to work in.

The hardest part of the job was getting hours.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the customers and learning new things about retail. – less
Productive, fun work envoirement
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Austin, TXJuly 9, 2014
Cashing people out at the requesters, help people find what they looking for. assisting people with any help the need it.
not really enjoyable
Overnight Crew, Customer Service (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAJuly 9, 2014
Cons: benefits
folding clothing
i didn't really learn anything
management wasn't good
co-workers were not working as a team
hardest part was staying there
no real enjoyable moments
K&M
Impact Team Member (Former Employee), Fort Wayne, INJuly 8, 2014
Pros: fast and friendly service, great management, great communcation, and positive attitudes
Cons: many people crack under pressure, and some mebers of management where not management material
K&M was a good place to work if you want to make money and get a lot of hours that is the place to be.
Didn't feel like i had a job
Model/Sales Associate (Former Employee), Brandon, FLJuly 7, 2014
When they first said i had gotten the job i was so excited i told everybody, but as time went by i was never put on a work schedule. And when i finally got to work it was because someone took off for the day and needed someone to replace them.
Fun place to work for extra income.
Team Impact Leader (Former Employee), Redondo Beach, CaJuly 3, 2014
Pros: discounts
Cons: pay was little
Folding clothes was a main part of the job. Gained more customer service experience here and learned some problem solving techniques as well. Had to work with a team of employees on how to present the store neatly and in a quick manner.
Fun way to Meet People
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Northridge, CAJune 29, 2014
I loved working there and people were nice. It was a part time job I had during my college time
Relaxed, fun, energetic, and friendly environment
Assist customers (Former Employee), Aventura, FLJune 29, 2014
Pros: great hours and workplace
Cons: compensation
Relaxed environment
Friendly and fun co-workers and managers
Great hours
Amazing store and merchandise
Fun retail job
Overnight Stocker (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJune 28, 2014
Pros: discounts laid back atmosphere
Cons: favoritism inconsistent schedule
The discounts were great, if you were well liked by the assistant mangers they gave you a lot of hours. Hours were all based off business needs as with any other retail job but if you folded your butt of more than likely you would be the associate getting those 20 hours a week the other part time employees are dying for.
Fun workplace
Overnight Stock (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 25, 2014
Very strict environment but I loved the setting, music and friends just folding clothes and setting the floor.
learned a lot about fashion and retail
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Rochester, NYJune 24, 2014
Pros: good clothes
Cons: worked weekends
great place to work and learn about the up and coming trends for youngsters. great group of people, good hours, good benefits, and fun outgoing atmosphere.
My Summary.
Overnight Permanant (Former Employee), Honolulu, HIJune 24, 2014
A typical day at work is as follows:
You clock in. Ask manager where they would like you to start. Fold clothes to store standard, and in a timely manner. Break. And clock out.
fun and cool place to work
Retail Assistant (Former Employee), westfield stratfordJune 23, 2014
I was a member of a highly effective sales team tasked with the responsibility of meeting set monthly targets coupled with achieving the highest customer satisfaction. As a member of a retail sales team, I was responsible to responding to customer queries and ensuring that we have above 80% of repeat customers.

Major accomplishments include:

 Developed – more... excellent communicating skills to relative with very diverse customers
 Delivered on placing order for diminished merchandise in an effective way and was always on schedule
 Continuously led process improvement to maintain store presentation and attract repeat and new customer
 Drove strategic initiatives to identify and resolve customer queries – less
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. provides a great entry level position for recent graduates.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Johnson City, TNJune 23, 2014
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. helps you acquire essential management and ethical skills. The hardest part of the job, for me, was the hiring process that we were required to follow.
Slightly unorganized and hard to get along with current employees as a new employee entering.
Impact (Former Employee), Cherry Hill, NJJune 18, 2014
Pros: kept me busy
Cons: pay rate was low.
A typical day at work for me was uncomfortable, to me it seemed hard to fit in. I did learn a lot about retail in the short time that I worked there. Management was alright, I didn't get a chance to really get to know everyone individually and that goes for the co-workers too. The hardest part about the job was working the seasonal hours. The most enjoyable – more... part is that I was able to get my duties done and had the retail experience for jobs that I would apply for in the future. – less

About Abercrombie & Fitch

Trading on its century-old name, Abercrombie & Fitch (A&F) sells upscale men's, women's, and kids' casual clothes and accessories – Read more

Abercrombie & Fitch Photos