Not fun. Awful Music. Expensive Uniforms
Pros: slight discount on clothing
Cons: everything was a con
- 3 hour shifts were awful
- I learned that it is important to look perfect, but never look fake...
- Management didnèt care enough
- Coworkers were always quitting and there were too many new people all of the time
- Hardest Part: Paying about $400 per year for the hideous outfits they make you wear. Nave blue flippŷ floppies. Perky bows. Mini skirts. – more... Strapless shirts. IN DECEMBER.
- Most Enjoyable Part: Quitting. – less