Abell pest control Employee Review

View all Abell pest control reviews

Great company to work for
Office  (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke3 May 2013
Family owned national company that's been around since 1924. Feels nice not being a number, management actually cares about their employees.
Pros
Benefits, family day, president's club
Cons
As we grow, it's harder to get to know everyone's name

Other Abell pest control Employee Reviews

Work at your own pace
Route Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB26 July 2017
Very flexible schedule, opportunity to make excellent money in the summer. The Edmonton branch manager was one of the hardest working individuals I've ever had the opportunity to work for, a fair and understanding guy who went to bat for his employees whenever they needed it.
productive seasonal work at the office of abell pest control
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON10 June 2017
I went to work there twice, once over Christmas break and another time over march break. I helped out in the office doing tasks such as filing, organizing papers, photocopying cheques and emailing them to the recipients. I learned how filing cabinets are organized, and how to use the photocopying machine that automatically sends emails. avoiding paper cuts was the hardest part of the job and the most enjoyable was finishing a big stack of paperwork. the workplace culture is focused and productive.
Pros
half an hour lunch
Cons
working alone

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Abell pest control. Our community is ready to answer.