Bilingual Marketing Specialist (12 Month Contract) - Home Office, Etobicoke, Ontario
- Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Bilingual Marketing Specialist will be responsible for planning and delivering Abell’s traditional marketing and advertising programs.
- Develop annual marketing plans which lay out key strategies and tactics for the business. This review should include: budgets, key programs, and customer/market assessments, internal & external research.
- Develop, lead and execute marketing initiatives, monitor program performance, develop and execute adjustments as required.
- Manage Yellow Page Programs (print and on-line); includes budget planning, market assessments, purchasing, creative and tracking.
- Manage Direct Mail Programs; includes strategy development, data preparation, print and execution.
- Manage National Radio Program, includes market assessments, budgeting and purchasing.
- Manage the production of creative for all advertising and brand communications; includes copywriting, developing creative briefs, working with external creative teams.
- Lead the development and execution of all marketing support programs and work closely with members of the sales and operations teams at Abell.
- Oversee purchasing and design of promotional materials; including distribution.
- Manage external agency partners and vendors.
- Participate in planning specific company events including Annual President’s Club Gala and other internal events.
- Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
- Maintains knowledge in relevant field at all times; attends and participates in seminars and professional conferences.
- University or College graduate in Marketing, Advertising or a related field.
Skills and Experience
- 3 to 5 years of relevant Marketing and/or Advertising experience.
- Must be FRENCH/English Bilingual
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; interpersonal, people and support skills.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational time-management and multi-tasking skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint Outlook).
- Strong knowledge of graphic design programs (Adobe InDesign,/Illustrator, etc).
Established in 1924 we are the largest Canadian owned pest management company with branch offices across North America. Our 400+ employees enjoy competitive wages and rewards, amazing benefits, a company sponsored retirement program, continuous training and career development. Abell is an outstanding, privately owned Canadian company that holds a great deal of opportunity for people who want to step up and grab it!
Apply now, and join the Abell family.!