Responsible for organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency. Responsible for providing office management services to the Etobicoke Home Office. Leads a team of Accounts Receivable/Office Administrators providing direction and support. Responsible for organizing office staff assigned to him/her to maximize residential sales and service delivery.
College diploma in a specialized field
University degree in a specialized field
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Five or more years customer service related experience along with three years or more management experience
- Fluent English and/or French; Written and verbal communication, interpersonal and support skills
- Accounts Receivable Experience
- Team building skills
- Very effective organizational skills
- Time management skills
- Able to use all related hardware and software
- Strong knowledge of office management procedures
Indeed - 7 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Abell Pest Control is a family owned Canadian company dedicated to providing effective, professional and courteous service in pest...