Abe's Door Service Ltd. is seeking a full time Administrative Support Clerk for our growing operations!
Based in Edmonton, Alberta and operating since 1979, Abe's Door Service Ltd. is a Canadian, family-owned and operated Commercial and Industrial door system specialist. We are committed to offering customer service excellence with our innovative products and solutions.
Key Duties and Responsibilities for the Administrative Support Clerk Include:
- Handling accounts payable, preparing bank deposits, and other basic bookkeeping functions as required.
- Handling general day-to-day office administration as requested.
- Draft correspondence, reports and/or provide support for proposals, including formatting, proofreading and designing document layouts.
- Maintain files, including development and maintenance of a records management system.
- Maintain accounts payable database, perform data entry and analysis functions.
- Assist with developing and implementing standards and procedures to support operational efficiencies.
- Ensure information management compliance for Provincial and Federal Information and Privacy Acts (PIPA, FOIP).
The successful candidate will have a Business related diploma (Administration, Bookkeeping, Office Services) with experience in prior administration roles. An aptitude for working with numbers and the ability to interpret financial and other information is desired, as well as an understanding of basic accounting and general office procedures.
We are looking for someone who is customer service focused, with good communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and the ability to work effectively within a team environment.
Our ideal candidate is also detail oriented in their work with a high degree of accuracy, good proofreading, coordination and organizational abilities. Knowledge and experience in the use of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Simply Accounting is required.
Experience in the building sector or in Door Services would also be an asset for this role.
We believe in rewarding our staff for their efforts in supporting the success of our company, as well as care about providing our employees with work life balance.
This is a newly created position at our company. If you are interested in joining our team, in the role of Administrative Support Clerk, please apply with a resume and cover letter to hrabesdoor @gmail.com by December 27th, 2013
No phone calls or agencies please. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.