AbbVie

AbbVie Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Hotile manager
IT (Former Employee), North Chicago, ILMay 8, 2015
Cons: Horrible boss
I enjoyed working at Abbvie, however I was stuck with a very angry and hostile manager. I could not take it and left. I can not comprehend how this person stays in their job, much less is a supervisor.
Productive and Laid Back workplace
Information Specialist II (Current Employee), Waukegan, IL.April 14, 2015
Pros: Paid holidays, Multiple Lunch rooms, Overtime, Flexible Hours, Hour Lunches
Cons: 30 day furlough's
This job works with your schedule very well. I come into work and go straight to my desk and start cataloging. Seeing that it's an office job, everyone is usually kept to themselves. Unless someone stops to say hi at your cube or catches you at the coffee machine. Once learning the method of the task, getting the job done is easy. Management is split into 3 ways. We have 3 teams doing different projects that all ties up into one. Everyone is nice. I've learned a lot about pharmaceutical jobs and the way companies work through this job. I'd have to say the hardest thing about this job is really just making sure you keep your error rate below a certain percentage. The most enjoyable part is how close everyone is, we're all like a corporate family.
Good environmental
Administrative Assistant HR (Former Employee), PRApril 8, 2015
Pros: near my house
Learned about Compensation and Benefits of employees.
Learned about Kronos system
Clerical function
Assist TA department
Assist BHR Department
Great company to work for
Instructional Designer/Consultant (Former Employee), North Chicago, ILMarch 27, 2015
Great company to work with. Awesome salad bar! Awesome staff! Awesome benefits! I will definitely contract there again, if asked to go back.
Excellent
Integration Lead (Former Employee), WaukeganMarch 23, 2015
Cons: sitting areas needs more personal space.
I enjoyed working with AbbVie management. It was a wonderful experience. Our director was a highly understanding person.
The Company
EUC Implementation (Contractor) (Former Employee), Waukegan, ILMarch 21, 2015
The Company only hires Consultants with no benefits. People are nice to work with and it was a good time while I was there for only a short time.
machine operator
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Waukegan, ILMarch 16, 2015
keeping a safe and clean environment.

handling the OEE data collection
assists labels while stacking boxing according to direction
moving at a fast and speedy pace, while processing orders
keeping a friendly and comfortable environment while working in production at all times
To contribute consistent, personal success in field sales and product development, by utilizing strong leadership, product knowledge, effective commun
Pharmaceutical rep (Current Employee), Cleveland, OHFebruary 17, 2015
•Meet with DM to determine district expectations and goals
•Identify key market opportunities with target list

•Identify MHC situations for Synthroid and Androgel using app
•Schedule lunches with key targets
•Identify the top 10 potential zip codes and the physicians and who influence the business within
•Determine routing schedule to best penetrate market efficiently
•Work with DST and high performing Metabolic representative with key physicians
•Continue to build contacts with Endocrinologist and key physicians
•Search out additional education opportunities to supplement ongoing education
•Field travel with DM
•Identify or develop KOL’s for disease state
•Schedule MEI programs to be conducted within the first 90 days
Excellent Company
Senior Scientist I Oncology Discovery (Current Employee), North Chicago, ILFebruary 10, 2015
The environment of One AbbVie is that of cooperation, collaboration, and happy interactions between coworkers. In the two years I have been with this company I have thoroughly enjoyed the coworkers and the management.
Positive and Diverse work place
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Current Employee), Abbott Park, ILFebruary 2, 2015
Pros: diversity
Cons: conflict between teams
AbbVie is a strong, ever growing company. Always looking to advance within their own workforce which is a strong motivation for all employees. I chose to work as an Administrative Assistant and to stay in that position although I was encouraged to try others, such as Project Managers. I enjoy interacting with the team members and visitors. Making sure that everyone would have what they needed, as they needed, and assisting them with whatever I could.
Lead CRA
Lead CRA (Current Employee), MadridJanuary 19, 2015
Therapeutic Areas: Inmunology, Virology(Hepatitis, HIV, VRS) and Neurology
Take part in the Protocol, CRF and Monitoring Plan design.
- Provide monitoring, site management and all other related monitoring activities
- Centralize all the study information and keep investigators and research team informed about evolution and any news concerning the study.
- Take part in the Investigators and sites selection.
- Provide researchers and Study team the training necessary to ensure the achievement of objectives and compliance with current regulations.
- Coordinate and organize meetings to conduct proper monitoring, identify problems and solve protocol deviations.
- Develop annual and final report and ensure their delivery to investigators and regulatory authorities according to deadline.
- Planning budgets and follow up costs relates to the Study.
Great culture !!!
Senior Business Systems Consultant (Current Employee), Waukegan, ILJanuary 8, 2015
Pros: culture
Excellent approach to problem solving and delivering results to it's customers.
Wonderful working at AbbVie
Data Entry Information Specialist II (Former Employee), Buffalo Grove, ILDecember 14, 2014
Wonderful working with AbbVie, even if it was for a short time (on contract Management was especially understanding (as a working parent) and pro work life balance. Work was very specific as with any Data entry / Information sensitive position.
Great place to work.
Asst. Director, Continuous Improv, Transformation (Former Employee), Abbott Park, ILNovember 11, 2014
Innovative forward looking company with a great vision and caring for patients.
Made a lot of money but didn't last long
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), North Chicago, ILNovember 8, 2014
Pros: free lunches at some meetings, good pay
Cons: no training, no benefits unless hired in
I was given an opportunity to start as an administrative assistant but i was a contractor so I did not receive any benefits, could not work over-time, and was excluded from a lot of activities. I was trying my hardest to understand all aspects of the job and did my best- but that was not good enough. I did not get the training or the help I needed and was let go after just a couple months telling me that my assignment ended. I could not go back on the premises to retrieve my belongings and when I did, some of my things had been missing. Everyone was very snooty and rude so to me it was a hostile environment.
An awesome culture with great people
Immunology Territory Manager Gastroenterology (Current Employee), Frederick, MDOctober 29, 2014
Pros: culture
Cons: compensation
A patient centric company with great products for immunology. Great people that care about each other and patients.
Productive Worklace
QA Analyst (Current Employee), PROctober 23, 2014
Pros: growing opportunities
Cons: work life balance
Productive Workplace where customers and product quality is the priority.
Enjoyable work environment with many opportunities.
EDC Payment Specialist (Current Employee), North Chicago, ILOctober 20, 2014
Pros: free shuttle to and from train station, enjoyable environment.
Cons: lack of interation between groups
Typical work day would include but not limited to; data input into various data systems, research and interface with Clinical Team to ensure accuracy of invoice/payment/contracts, update and maintain existing database systems in order to comply with Federal Government Sunshine Act regulations.

Interaction with co-workers and management was non stressful, educational and enjoyable. While most of the information needed could be found in the systems I worked with it is difficult not being able to access certain data bases in order to find the answer. The most enjoyable aspect of my job was the positive feedback received from my sites thanking me for assisting them. Gave me a wonderful feeling of satisfaction.
ProMO fun atmosphere, family like enivornment
Compliance Analyst - ePASS (Former Employee), North Chicago, ILSeptember 27, 2014
Pros: fun atmosphere, flexible - able to work from home sometimes.
Cons: long drive to work, not enough work to keep me busy.
I enjoyed working in ProMO for Abbvie. I was able to be challenged using my Excel skill set for reporting and data output. Very flexible. Allowed to work from home sometimes. I was on the Activities Committee, planned fun events monthly to boost moral.
Excellent opportunity to grow within the company.
Pharmaceutical Operator (Current Employee), PRSeptember 26, 2014
My experience in Abbvie has been excellent. I have been given many opportunities to grow within the company and the confidence to relate my suggestions and opinions for the improvement of the company.

1 2 3 4