Abbott Laboratories

Abbott Laboratories Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great work place
Test Lead - US Commercial Operations IT (Current Employee), Waukegan, ILSeptember 15, 2014
Great work place. Good flexibility, good projects. I don't have any complaints whatsoever with this company or the work I perform. So many people have worked here for 20+ years and I understand why.
Nice place to work
Field Service Engineer (Former Employee), Cagliari ItalySeptember 10, 2014
Pros: salary car
Cons: product
I've worked in abbott for 23 years, Left for local problem with the market
Productive and enjoyable workplace.
Senior Territory Manager- Hepatology (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CaSeptember 7, 2014
I provide current and comprehensive clinical knowledge of Abbvie’s products and effectively communicate the clinical and economic benefits of a Hepatitis C medication. As a sales leader I achieve territory sales by executing Plan of Action (POA) marketing strategies, which includes delivering branded sales messages, executing planned programs, scheduling – more... and following-up with medical educational programs, and achieving or exceeding sales targets. I am also responsible for servicing and managing accounts, which includes ensuring product access, resolving/triage reimbursement issues, and maintaining product contracts. Additional responsibilities involve providing feedback on marketing strategy and effectiveness reviews of sales activities and territory analysis, in addition to developing territory plans with my District Manager. – less
Unreal expexttions
Field Service Engineer (Former Employee), FieldSeptember 5, 2014
This company does not provide the proper training or training materials in order for field service personnel to do their job correctly. They expect unreal hours and don't care if federal regulations are violated to get the job done. Not a good place to work.
Contracted position where I gained a lot of knowledge in the pharmacutical industry.
Contracted Customer Resolution Analyst (Former Employee), Lake Bluff, ILSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: professional enviornment
Cons: it was only temporary as a contracted position.
Worked closely with 6 other team members cleaning up, organizing, and maintaining a practitioner database. The team work and unity built to complete the project was outstanding and the end result was extremely rewarding.
Same as Hospira
Production Assistant/Aseptic Attendant (Former Employee), McPherson, KSSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: s/a
Cons: s/a
Abbott Labs split and had us (Hospira) do only the hospital injectable drugs while the continued with the experimental drugs.
Excellent work life balance
Sales Specialist, Point of Care (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CASeptember 3, 2014
Pros: work life balance
Cons: costly system
Excellent work/life balance. The focus of the position is to work closely with Laboratory Directors, as well as Point of Care Specialist. The main task is to bring point of care testing to the individual critical care and procedure areas of the medical center.
having a productive work environment, and team work at work.
Material Handler (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CAAugust 29, 2014
Pros: if u have a co worker that share lunches.
Cons: health care benefits
a day at work is always a challenge and new lear experience, and if u have a team work, it will be the most enjoyable part of the job.
productive workforce
Training Coordinator (Former Employee), Temecula, CAAugust 29, 2014
Pros: being able to make a difference in people life by building a good product.
Cons: company moved a lot of product to another country, causing others to look for work else where.
Making sure all employees were up to date on their learning needs, weather the employee was new to the document, document reved up or they came back from leave of absent. Create and input curricular for employee in order to keep they up to date on work needs. Worked with management to achives our goals. Kept managers, supervisors, engineers, leads and – more... operators up to date with our goal needs. The hardest part of the job was when they were laying off employees , because they product was moving out of the country. The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing people happy they made a difference by keeping a positive attitude during all these layoffs. – less
awesome company to work for
Clinical Science Manager (Former Employee), Abbott Park, ILAugust 28, 2014
amazing support and resources to both employee and customers.
awesome company to work for
Clinical Science Manager (Former Employee), Abbott Park, ILAugust 28, 2014
amazing support and resources to both employee and customers.
Productive and good workplace
Production Assistant (Current Employee), Witney, ENGAugust 27, 2014
I work with different people all the time which is very good because is nice to have a chance to co-operate with everybody. I run the batches and inspecting the product as well.I have learned how to operate different type of machinery and inspecting the product.
All people at Abbott are nice and friendly, so every day there is a good day.The hardest – more... for me is not a job itself, is the fact that I work as an agency worker and I do not know if my future there will be secure or not.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the fact that I'm doing something good and important for the others, because is a changing life product. – less
factory work
Line Worker (Former Employee), Clonmel, TAAugust 21, 2014
great place to work and met some nice people up there. only downfall is it was very repetitive work every day. decided to move to Australia so that's why I left
Fun place to work.
Production Line Assembler/Medical Device Assembler (Former Employee), Temecula, CAAugust 18, 2014
It's a good place to work. If I did not get lay off, I would still be working there. Co-workers are helpful and friendly.
decent work load with no job security
Assembler/ Machine operator (Former Employee), temecula, ca.August 18, 2014
Pros: decent pay
Cons: no benefits and no job security
the job itself is not bad at all, the work environment is clean and the workers are good, work load is even and fair, but there is no job security never knowing when there will be yet another mass layoff and there are no benefits or bonus' to speak of.
great company with full benefit's
Material Coordinator (Former Employee), Irving, TXAugust 16, 2014
in the year's that i work for this company i had great choice's to advance.
productive and fast paced and fun place to work
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), North Chicago, ILAugust 15, 2014
a very interesting place to work , a very fast paced professional environment and employees are very friendly ...the hardest part ofthe assignment was not being able to wait on every client in the short time of the assignment
hated to leave the environment and people that were there
International Export Agent (Former Employee), North Chicago, ILAugust 13, 2014
Standards are high is a great place to work and great people they keep you busy and environment is safe
Performed as Quality Supervisor for the Architect and AxSym.
Quality Assurance Supervisor (Former Employee), Abbott Park, IllinoisAugust 12, 2014
I was fortunate enough to be able to be a Quality Supervisor for this Department of Abbott Labs. I had a staff of 10, performed 1 x1 's weekly to maintain that my staff was on board with their goals for our department. This position prepared me for future positions in the realm of Quality. I loved it. Working with FDA regulations prepares you for pretty – more... much anything. – less
Friendly Place to work
IQA/RIQA (Current Employee), Altavista, VAAugust 12, 2014
Pros: variety of on hands experience
Cons: n/'a
There is never a dull moment at Abbott. There is always something that needs attention. Great environment and positive co-workers. Management are very understanding no matter the situation.

About Abbott Laboratories

Filling baby bottles and treating disease... these are the habits of Abbott. Abbott Laboratories is a top health care products – Read more

Abbott Laboratories Photos