Abbott Laboratories

Abbott Laboratories Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Good pay but dependent on corporate office
Manager Systems Development (Former Employee), Saint-Laurent, QuebecSeptember 17, 2014
All shots called from Corporate Office. They don't understand the local reality.
Good Working Environment
Employee (Current Employee), Saint-Laurent, QCAugust 14, 2014
Pros: money, benifits, experience
Cons: room to move up
Great place to work, good team of people and great atmosphere
Fun place to work, you work hard and play hard. Provides a lot of opportunity to learn and grow. Provides a very professional environment for growth.
Commercial Director, for 3 Continents (Former Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 23, 2014
Pros: continuing training programs, external and internal. continuous adaptation to change. lot of opportunity to grow.
Experienced and professional management. Learning and training is continuous and is part of your growth plan. Excellent co-workers, congenial work environment. Plenty of room for all good people to grow. Global organization, fair compensation and many business units to expand your professional horizons.
Nothing to say really
Assembly Operator Cartridge Direct (Current Employee), Ottawa, OntarioFebruary 5, 2013
Pros: short work week
Cons: long hours (12 hour night shifts)
I really don't have too much to say about this company. Good for single people or people that have grown jids like teenagers. Not so good for people with small kids.
Abbott Vascualar
Customer Service/ Order Desk (Current Employee), Markham, ONFebruary 3, 2013
Pros: always having lunches with the management team, who always found it important to keep the rest of the team engaged.
Cons: very long hours, as customer service was the nucleus of the company.
I had the privilege to work with a group of passionate people who not only believed in Team Work, but being a family. With fun and a strong working team, you can acheive anything. Spoken from the General Manager of the company. it was not who you were, Everyone had a role, but Team was something that the people who worked for Abbott Vascular took very – more... seriously. – less
equipment builder and maintenance organization as an Electro-mechanical
Equipment/ line Technician III (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CASeptember 16, 2014
Provides technical support relating to equipment utilized in the manufacturing areas by repairing, maintaining, upgrading hardware and software and modifying production equipment utilizing technical expertise, technical manuals, schematic drawings, precision tools and test equipment.
Great work place
Test Lead - US Commercial Operations IT (Current Employee), Waukegan, ILSeptember 15, 2014
Great work place. Good flexibility, good projects. I don't have any complaints whatsoever with this company or the work I perform. So many people have worked here for 20+ years and I understand why.
Nice place to work
Field Service Engineer (Former Employee), Cagliari ItalySeptember 10, 2014
Pros: salary car
Cons: product
I've worked in abbott for 23 years, Left for local problem with the market
Productive and enjoyable workplace.
Senior Territory Manager- Hepatology (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CaSeptember 7, 2014
I provide current and comprehensive clinical knowledge of Abbvie’s products and effectively communicate the clinical and economic benefits of a Hepatitis C medication. As a sales leader I achieve territory sales by executing Plan of Action (POA) marketing strategies, which includes delivering branded sales messages, executing planned programs, scheduling – more... and following-up with medical educational programs, and achieving or exceeding sales targets. I am also responsible for servicing and managing accounts, which includes ensuring product access, resolving/triage reimbursement issues, and maintaining product contracts. Additional responsibilities involve providing feedback on marketing strategy and effectiveness reviews of sales activities and territory analysis, in addition to developing territory plans with my District Manager. – less
Unreal expexttions
Field Service Engineer (Former Employee), FieldSeptember 5, 2014
This company does not provide the proper training or training materials in order for field service personnel to do their job correctly. They expect unreal hours and don't care if federal regulations are violated to get the job done. Not a good place to work.
Contracted position where I gained a lot of knowledge in the pharmacutical industry.
Contracted Customer Resolution Analyst (Former Employee), Lake Bluff, ILSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: professional enviornment
Cons: it was only temporary as a contracted position.
Worked closely with 6 other team members cleaning up, organizing, and maintaining a practitioner database. The team work and unity built to complete the project was outstanding and the end result was extremely rewarding.
Same as Hospira
Production Assistant/Aseptic Attendant (Former Employee), McPherson, KSSeptember 4, 2014
Pros: s/a
Cons: s/a
Abbott Labs split and had us (Hospira) do only the hospital injectable drugs while the continued with the experimental drugs.
Excellent work life balance
Sales Specialist, Point of Care (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CASeptember 3, 2014
Pros: work life balance
Cons: costly system
Excellent work/life balance. The focus of the position is to work closely with Laboratory Directors, as well as Point of Care Specialist. The main task is to bring point of care testing to the individual critical care and procedure areas of the medical center.
having a productive work environment, and team work at work.
Material Handler (Former Employee), Santa Clara, CAAugust 29, 2014
Pros: if u have a co worker that share lunches.
Cons: health care benefits
a day at work is always a challenge and new lear experience, and if u have a team work, it will be the most enjoyable part of the job.
productive workforce
Training Coordinator (Former Employee), Temecula, CAAugust 29, 2014
Pros: being able to make a difference in people life by building a good product.
Cons: company moved a lot of product to another country, causing others to look for work else where.
Making sure all employees were up to date on their learning needs, weather the employee was new to the document, document reved up or they came back from leave of absent. Create and input curricular for employee in order to keep they up to date on work needs. Worked with management to achives our goals. Kept managers, supervisors, engineers, leads and – more... operators up to date with our goal needs. The hardest part of the job was when they were laying off employees , because they product was moving out of the country. The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing people happy they made a difference by keeping a positive attitude during all these layoffs. – less
awesome company to work for
Clinical Science Manager (Former Employee), Abbott Park, ILAugust 28, 2014
amazing support and resources to both employee and customers.
awesome company to work for
Clinical Science Manager (Former Employee), Abbott Park, ILAugust 28, 2014
amazing support and resources to both employee and customers.
Productive and good workplace
Production Assistant (Current Employee), Witney, ENGAugust 27, 2014
I work with different people all the time which is very good because is nice to have a chance to co-operate with everybody. I run the batches and inspecting the product as well.I have learned how to operate different type of machinery and inspecting the product.
All people at Abbott are nice and friendly, so every day there is a good day.The hardest – more... for me is not a job itself, is the fact that I work as an agency worker and I do not know if my future there will be secure or not.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the fact that I'm doing something good and important for the others, because is a changing life product. – less
factory work
Line Worker (Former Employee), Clonmel, TAAugust 21, 2014
great place to work and met some nice people up there. only downfall is it was very repetitive work every day. decided to move to Australia so that's why I left
Fun place to work.
Production Line Assembler/Medical Device Assembler (Former Employee), Temecula, CAAugust 18, 2014
It's a good place to work. If I did not get lay off, I would still be working there. Co-workers are helpful and friendly.

1 2 3 4 5

About Abbott Laboratories

Filling baby bottles and treating disease... these are the habits of Abbott. Abbott Laboratories is a top health care products – Read more

Abbott Laboratories Photos