ABB Employee Review

Productive in short term contract
Project Administrator (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ON18 October 2013
Typical day at work would involve a lot of data entry and running of reports. Whatever the project team required for their live projects I was able to assist with.
Most enjoyable part of the job was the organization duties and working with a smaller team to a common goal.
The hardest part of the job was feeling helpless when something unforeseen would happen during the course of the project that we were unable to predict and we would have to act in the best interest of the client on the fly. Being reactive instead of proactive can cause stress.

Other ABB Employee Reviews

Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  Brampton, ON9 February 2018
It is a great multi-national company.I was lucky enough to be part of ABB. I worked in 8 different countries for ABB in 35 years of my career.
Integrity and equality are the most important part of it.
Environnement de travail très stimulant
Coordonatrice en amélioration continue (Current Employee) –  Montréal-Est, QC9 February 2018
Je travail chez ABB depuis environ 6 mois. J'ai débutée chez ABB au mois de juillet 2017 en étant contractuelle. Il mon offert de prolonger trois contrat. J'adore cette entreprise puisque j'apprend à tous les jours. En étant coordonatrice de l'excellence opérationelle, mon travail n'est jamais le même ce qui est très stimulant.
Pros
Salaire
Cons
Pas d'avantages sociaux en étant contractuel

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABB. Our community is ready to answer.