ABB Employee Review

Productive and fun workplace with friendly people
Renewable Energy Electrical Engineer (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON20 November 2013
I gained a good understanding of the workings of hydro plants, solar plants, combined cycle plants and microgrids.

I developed skills such as ownership of problems and produce effective and timely solutions and enhanced my oral and written communications skills with the ability to write technical reports and make presentations with ease.

Learned how to deal effectively with clients, vendors and contractors and have had site experience pertaining to QA and commissioning.

Very friendly environment and people are very helpful indeed.

The hardest part of the job is driving from home to my workplace and the most enjoyable part is when I have a challenge and able to solve it as per management expectations.
Pros
Friendly Environment
Cons
Nil

Other ABB Employee Reviews

great work, good management
Shop assembler (Former Employee) –  Whitby, ON6 December 2017
ABB has a reputation for excellence and ABB Whitby is no exception.

The engineering staff is well equipped and being a home business it has that feel of caring from management.
Pros
indoor work
Cons
small staff
bon
Concepteur mécanique (Former Employee) –  Quebec City, QC4 December 2017
bon simple efficace. L'entreprise est en plein développement avec les qualités et les défaut qui s'y rattachent
Pros
motivant
Cons
localisation

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABB. Our community is ready to answer.