Abacus Technology

Abacus Technology Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Temp Agency
General Labor (Current Employee), Etters, PAAugust 26, 2014
Pros: helps find a job
Cons: not a steady job on an as need basis
Just started here so really not to much to say besides its a temp agency and they only have work as needed not on a daily basis
Decent company
Enterprise Architect (Current Employee), Saudi ArabiaAugust 13, 2014
Decent pay and benefits. Expect to take care a lot of things on your own rather than management handling it.
Great people to work for
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Norfolk VAJuly 29, 2014
Temp agency has kept me working throughtout the years. Current position have been at for 2 years, love working with customers everyday and taken care of their issues with their containers
Nice place to work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee), Baltimore,MDJuly 28, 2014
Fast pace work with nice people to work with. No chance for advancement
Brilliant!
Bar Staff / Chef (Former Employee), ScunthorpeJuly 20, 2014
My days at work were always fun and exciting, this is typically because of the nature of work. I got to socialise with different clientele from all different walks of life. In this job I had to be very versatile. I really enjoyed working within the team at the Abacus, but I have decided that a full time job is what I need now I have left college. Management – more... were always fair and understanding. The most difficult part of the job was finishing late and starting early, although this was usually only weekends. – less
i enjoyed my time with them
Temporary factory worker (Former Employee), bideford devonJuly 8, 2014
it was shift work and i did not mind that. my co-workers were brilliant to work with and the only bad thing was getting up every other week at some horrible hour.
Nice Place
Warehouse Assembler (Former Employee), McDonough, GAJune 20, 2014
this is a nice place to get started. the employees and employers are very friendly.
This company was nice but the pay was low
Mount Rainer, MD (Former Employee), Washington, DCJune 15, 2014
Pros: bad neighborhoods, crime ridden areas to work in
Cons: low pay, bad work sites
I worked for this company for a while but the sites where in a now so desirable neighborhoods and I didn't feel safe travelling home in the evening.
The people there are nice.
Co-packer (Former Employee), McDonough, GAMay 29, 2014
Pros: nice people to work for.
Cons: they mostly send you to warehouse companies.
It was nice to work there. The company they sent me to the work load there slowed down and I didn't get a call to come in to work.
my review on ababcus.
Scanner (Former Employee), Plainfield, INMay 23, 2014
I worked at the home depot return center warehouse. I scanned returned items into the warehouse. a typical day there was good it was long hours but the employees I worked with made my day go faster.
Temp Service
Janitor (Former Employee), Virginia Beach, VAMay 22, 2014
To ensure that I will get the job done wherever I was sent to. I've learned that regardless what job it was I catch on fast
Productive workplace
Leasing Agent (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDMay 20, 2014
I really liked the job, it was very professional. Everyone was there to help if needed.
Work was fun
Laborer (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDMay 19, 2014
Work was fun and was very enjoyable liked meeting different types of people
Productive, providing experience
Human Service Assistant (Current Employee), Norfolk, VAMay 16, 2014
Working as a human services aid with the City of Norfolk has increased my overall experience with people. A typical day at work would involve scanning cases, checking client's statuses with SNAP, TANF or Medicaid. The hardest part of the job was hearing their circumstances but in every aspect I have helped.
A great employer!
Switch Technician (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKMay 5, 2014
A great company to work for, they are on par with salary and benefits and they have a "hands-off" management style. As long as you take care of business and do what you need to do they don't bother you.
Productive,mangement,and teamwork
Environmental Technician/Receptionist (Former Employee), Graniteville, SCMay 2, 2014
Pros: long hours, paid every week, and parties
Cons: less pay, and not enough benefits
My day starts out with cleaning certain office buildings on campus site.
Productive and interesting work place
Custodial Worker (Current Employee), Virginia Beach, VAMay 1, 2014
A very good job to have. The co-workers are nice and help out with certain things. Management is very helpful when it comes to the job. I really do enjoy working with this company. I would recommend it to friends that are looking for work.
Great Company..
Telecommunications Specialist (Former Employee), JBSA- San Antonio TXApril 30, 2014
Offer outstanding opportunities for professional advancement, competitive salary/benefit packages & technical training options...Great Management/ Co-Workers... No Job Security....
Productive and enjoyable place to work.
Mobile Worker (Current Employee), Tredegar, WLSMarch 31, 2014
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: hard working hours
A typical day in work would include making up flat packed boxes using the correct box and label for each specific order then filling the boxes with correct product, then pelleting the boxes for forklift transportation. Checking the product specification is within tolerance every hour. Also having knowledge of working various machines.
I have learnt – more... to work well in a team based environment, how to use the various machines required and also how to use the tools required for the job.
Management was of a high standard with a good enthusiasm and knowledge towards the job, deadlines were always met and the company was very well run.
My co-workers were very friendly and welcoming to new workers they were very helpful and made it a fun and enjoyable place to work.
The hardest part of the job for me was the hours, it was 8 hour shift based worked with double backing once a week, however I soon got used to these work hours and it became a lot easier and natural for me.
Most enjoyable part of the job was the people I worked with, we all got along very well and it made it a pleasure to go to work. – less
Awesome No Complaints
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Manchester, NHMarch 17, 2014
Pros: great
Cons: hot in the summer
Cambridge Tust Bank is a good place to develop your professional skills

1 2 3 4 5