Abacus Technology Employee Reviews

Difficult hard job but that is how it goes sometimes
PIPEFITTER FOREMAN (Former Employee) –  HINKLEY, CA (ABENGOLA SOLAR POWERPLAY PROJECT)10 May 2016
Before each day begins I would start a early pre-task assessment and inspection of the job sites that I plan to have my crew members work at. I review the list of jobs to be done or started that day and assign the jobs to crew members based on ability and skill set as well as compatibility. At the end of the day I submit a production report of jobs complete or percentage complete. A plan is made for the next days work and materials are gathered to prep a day ahead of the work plan. It is a demanding job that requires a lot of communication with other trades and departments. Sometimes a days activities have to be replanned at the drop of a hat due to last minute changes. As well as absences. This is a new company that does not have a lot of experience at construction and it appears that the management is not well prepared for the work to be done or started. My crew consists of skilled hard working individuals and for that reason they were the last crew to be laid off from our area as work was slowing down. The work was harder than normal due to management not well skilled but it was good work would do it over again.
Pros
GOOD PAYING JOB
Cons
INEXPERIENCE OF UPPER MANAGEMENT