AB Sciex

AB Sciex Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Review on AB Sciex
Senior Buyer (Current Employee), VaughanSeptember 4, 2012
R&D environment, fast-paced, dynamic team, friendly, multicultural, cost-driven, daily management
Constant changes and lay offs
HR (Former Employee), USAugust 15, 2014
Pros: on site subsidize gym
Cons: inconsiderate hr & management.
They do layoffs several rounds a year, and mostly is not due to performance issues but they just want to cut cost. Very inconsiderate and uses employees to the limit and then lay them off.
Every day is a new learning experience.
Engineering Final Test Specialist (Current Employee), SingaporeJune 29, 2014
Typical office hours which let me balance work and life.
Company has given us freedom to work without any obstruction.
Productive and good work place
Field Service Engineer, Area Manager: Service (Former Employee), Mumbai, MHDecember 21, 2013
AB Sciex is really a good place to work. The company follows great standard and ethics and take care of it's employees all the time.
Enjoy the work ethic and management
Service Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee), Redwood City, CADecember 9, 2013
Pros: pay
I am the first one in 5 AM PST. I have been able to learn Oracle, Sharepoint, and SAP Databases. Management has been great, more of a friendly atmosphere as well as my coworkers, we are a family within the department. I enjoy what I do and enjoy the challenges that come along the way, so there isn't a hard part through my day only that everyday I learn – more... something new. The most enjoyable part of my day is the knowledge. – less
Was fun to work for before latest managerment changes.
Field Service Engineer (Former Employee), Foster City, CASeptember 24, 2012
Pros: auto, phones, home internet
Cons: expects many hours, hours worked not equal to hours off.
Typical day a work starts with SMS of days plans before 8 am , on site between 9 and 10 am. skip most lunches and breaks , (Customer requires equipment up and working ASAP.) most days leave site sometime after 5 pm or later sometimes as late as 8 pm.
Most weekends putting another 4 to sometimes 10 hours more completing paperwork and require on-line – more... tests.. Most days travel to Cambridge , MA or further , sometimes requires over night or traveling to remote locations. For the most part co-workers kept to themselves.. Present management expects more and more and does not care about personal needs.. Once again learned that most times you are unaware the you have a good manager until you get one that does not care... – less
Great place to work with lots of room for growth.
Dir. Human Resources - USA, Central & So. America (Former Employee), Foster City, CAJuly 16, 2012
• I played an active role in supporting the Commercial business strategy. Ensuring that all levels of the group understood the goals and objectives of the business, and that they knew they had the support of the Human Resource Department and senior management team to accomplish these goals.

• Served as a confidant to the local leadership team and was – more... viewed as a change agent by leading and sponsoring programs that encouraged flexibility, productivity and efficiency across the organization.

• Lead workforce planning activities and advised managers in staff planning including analyzing issues, identifying related data and topgrading.

• Responsible for handling the full spectrum HR (i.e., benefits, immigration, workers compensation, recruiting, employee relations, compensation, performance management, etc).

• Created and maintain a positive employment environment that encouraged employee understanding, participation, and contribution to the growth and well-being of the business.

• Ensured that the Company was in compliance with local country and industry specific programs pertaining to compliance and all relevant employment laws and employee benefit programs. – less

About AB Sciex

AB SCIEX helps to improve the world we live in by enabling scientists and laboratory analysts to push the limits in their field – Read more