- Coach and mentor the Construction Operations staff on the project to safe work practices, quality workmanship, productivity and schedule.
- Participate & conduct annual Performance Management reviews for the Foremen.
- Promote and adhere to Aarvak’s Safety Management System.
- Align Construction crews with adequate supervision and provide daily work instructions within area of supervision.
- Coordinate Manpower movement within area of supervision. Ensure coverage for all shift rotations.
- Prepare a needs assessment with the Foremen in terms of equipment and materials.
- Work with Superintendent in requisitioning required items.
- Monitors performance, progress and productivity of the project, and ensures the alignment of the construction to the project plans and drawings.
- Ensure that all tools and equipment utilized have been inspected, in good repair, and color coded, as required.
- Meet and review any issues or items out of scope from the field crew. Report these items to the Superintendent to requisition or create trend alerts.
- Track and report daily progress against the Shift Work Assignment within the work package.
- Regularly communicate work progress, schedule variance, crew and safety performance to the Discipline Superintendent.
- Give daily guidance to the Foremen.
- Approve and submit any invoice/timesheets which have business unit expenditures to the appropriate project.
- Ensure daily progress reports have been submitted by Foremen on shift.
Skills and Requirements:
- Minimum of College Diploma/Alberta Journeyman Certification required or adequate Interprovincial Red Seal Certification.
- Beginner computer skills: Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat, and other related programs.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years experience required.
- 7+ years experience within an Industrial or Commercial Construction Projects.
- 3+ years experience in a supervisory capacity.
- Journeyman Trade Certification in a related Construction trade.
- Various Oil Projects located within Alberta
- 14/12 Days On, 7 Days Off
- Rates varies as per experience
- Travel provided
Indeed - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
With offices based in both the United States and Canada, Aarvak Service, Inc. specializes in oil and gas projects, but does not limit its...