The individual in this position will be responsible for learning the Product Technician (PT) Role as described in Pathway. You will be responsible for the safe handling of merchandise, loading, securing, delivering, setting up and demonstrating to customers the proper use of merchandise delivered.
Helping with returns, collections, and occasionally reviewing lease agreements is also required.
Your goal is to complete all the steps in the training program and demonstrate, through exceptional performance, that you have mastered all the skills of the Product Technician (PT) position.
-Candidate needs to be available Monday Through Saturday Weekly
-Candidate must have a valid G drivers license
-Pay for this position will be $25,000/per year +options for bonus
During your training as a Product Technician (PT) you will be required to show you have mastered the skills and understand the role of this position. Some of the skills you will learn are:
- Load, secure, and protect merchandise * Conduct daily inspections of vehicles
- Safe operation of delivery vehicle * Assist in field marketing
- Document vehicle movement on route sheets * Perform routine service calls
- Deliver & install Merchandise to Customers * Assist in Customer returns
- Assist in maintaining Showroom * Other tasks as assigned by management
- Proper delivery and set-up of merchandise to our customers’ homes
Reports Directly to the General Manager
- Routinely requires lifting, loading, and delivering merchandise, 50-300 pounds
- Neatly groomed appearance
- Good communication skills
- High energy
- Strong technical skills or working knowledge of electronic products
- Good driving skills - satisfactory MVR (driving record)
- Pass criminal background, reference check, and required profiles.
Male: Aaron’s approved logo shirt or shirt and tie, slacks, closed toe shoes, belt and name tag.
Female: Aaron’s approved logo shirt or blouse, skirt, dress, or slacks, closed toe shoes, name tag.
Aarons Sales & Lease Ownership
Aaron's is the industry leader in serving the moderate-income customer, offering affordable payment...