Industry: Finance/banking information technology (software and hardware)
Location: 2201 Eglinton Ave East, Scarborough, Ontario
Start Date: March 2013
AARON CONSULTING, INC.
It is widely acknowledged that information technology is a cornerstone to the modern business, while being one of the biggest expenses if conducted in-house. Focusing on the financial and pharmaceutical industries, Aaron Consulting Inc. delivers the highest quality applications and solutions that will meet and exceed the client’s expectations. Visit aaronconsulting.ca for more information.
We are currently looking for an organized and talented individual to fulfill the role of a Project Support Resource and be a part of our dynamic team. This individual will have the opportunity of working with one of Canada’s premier financial institutions.
- Resource that confirms the issue, pages the support teams, facilitates the bridge for resolution, and reports to management
- Coordinate with developers to communicate test results and resolve defects
- Required to work independently and systematically
- Online banking and brokerage, retail and mobile products
- Not required to provide the actual fix for issues, only coordination and direction
- Demonstrate knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Demonstrate professional skills by interacting with Business users, project managers, and other team members to ensure problem solutions and user satisfaction
- Please review our company information at aaronconsulting.ca
- Bachelor of Arts, Computer Science, Business Administration or related
o Information technology experience an asset
o Finance/commerce exposure an asset
o Degree completion required
- 1-2 years working experience
- Experience with project coordination and management; testing experience in financial and banking an asset
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Project)
- Open minded and easy going
- Excellent organization skills and high ability to multitask with multiple priorities
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
Submit: resume, and any relevant documents
Applicants will be interviewed as received, only qualifying candidates will be contacted.
Indeed - 21 months ago