Aaron's, Inc.,is publicly traded on the NYSE under the symbol AAN, with over $3.0 billion dollars in annual revenues. Founded in 1955, Aaron's is the nation's fastest growing retailer of furniture, appliances, computers and electronics with over 2,100 plus stores in the United States and Canada. Aaron's Sales & Lease Ownership, Woodhaven Furniture Manufacturing and our Franchise Group are a few of the operating divisions that make up the Aaron's family of businesses.
Aaron's is looking for Highly Competitive, Sports Minded individuals to join our Winning Team. At Aaron's you will find a highly competitive and rewarding work environment with unlimited growth potential. If you think you have what it takes to compete in this highly competitive environment APPLY TODAY!!!
We are seeking high-energy level individuals who ARE interested in career advancement. Collections and leasing experience would be a plus, but the most important attribute is your proven ability to achieve results. You will be responsible for achieving company standards, and the managing of the customer base.
Some top requirements for the position:
- Highly competitive nature and history of results
- Strong leadership skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional appearance
- High level of energy
- Demonstrated managerial skills
- Effective organization skills
- Good driving skills and clean driving record
- Position requires some lifting, loading and hand-trucking of merchandise
Benefits that Aaron's will offer you?
- Incentive bonuses
- Vacation days
- Group medical, dental & vision coverage, life insurance
- On-going training & development
- FIVE day work week, SUNDAYS OFF!
Wages and Bonus: Based on hourly wage on 44 hours plus a strong monthly bonus program!