Aaron's, Inc.

Aaron's, Inc. Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
great workplace with few people so feels like family great management very adaptable to life needs.
product technician (Current Employee), Cambridge, ONMarch 18, 2014
Pros: free lunches, good co-workers, friendly evirontment
Cons: long hours, mostly weekends
Everyday can be different filled with deliveries, cleaning returned product like furniture and appliances as well as electronics. Some times the general manager would have one of the PT's go out with an accounts person on runs or field visits. being there with the same people day after day it can get frustrating but can make good friendships. the hard – more... part of the job is the heavy lifting moving in furniture into customers homes carefully with little to no damage to the furniture and the place being delivered to. – less
Fun place to work- good people
Customer Accounts Manager (Current Employee), Calgary, ABMarch 9, 2014
Pros: salary
Cons: rm is a deceptive person
This company is franchised in Canada and there are 2 locations in Calgary, AB owned by the same person.
It's a small staff with a willingness to learn and do there very best each and every day
not a good place to work
Truck Driver (Former Employee), Truro, NSFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: nothin free
Cons: yes long hours 9-7 anything after that was not paid for
this one of the worse places i ever worked and if don't like you they find away to fire you and then get a days work out of you before the tell you that your a done.
Not a great place to work.
Delivery Truck Driver (Former Employee), Conception Bay South, NLJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: hired me
Cons: long hrs at times, not a well organised company. does not appriciate employees just the money brought in.
Too many problems in a place without respect for its customers or employees.
Aarons Is a lease to own furniture and appliance franchise with a friendly environment, fun place to work.
Leasing Specialist (Former Employee), Brampton, ONJanuary 15, 2013
Been working for this franchise for over ten months. I got hired part time as a leasing specialist with promises of getting full-time employment. Aarons has a lot of potential to grow and gain more customers but advertising is where they lack.
fun
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Chatham-Kent, ONJuly 10, 2012
a day in the life of a sales manager included lots of paper work but most important was the sales, i was in charge of the csr and product technicians who i had to learn to delegate to and hold accountability,ive learned to have faith in myself and confidance, the hardest part was getting people to buy stuff
productive workplace
Sales Representative (Former Employee), bramptonJuly 3, 2012
This job gave me all the experience I needed to become a sales representative. I learned different ways to approach customers and to achieve my sales.
No day was ever the same
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Hamilton, ONApril 18, 2012
Pros: making an income
Cons: spending breakfast, lunch, and dinner at the place of buisness
We did not have a typical day at this place of business. Everyday was always different.
I learned how to deal with irate customers.
The management was not the best. He didn't know what it took to be a good manager!
My coworkers were great. We would always work as a team to help each other get through our days.
The hardest part of this job was dealing – more... with the customer base. The type of people were very difficult to work with. – less
Excellent place to aquire skills and knowlage of rent to own
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Chatham-Kent, ONMarch 28, 2012
Pros: very educational
Cons: work not appreciated
I enjoyed my time within this company. They had competitive salary and plenty of room for advancement. Treated thier staff well and as a company whole, a very put together company.
Hardest Part of Job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Leesville, LASeptember 17, 2014
Pros: in town
Cons: corp phone calls daily
New management therefore all employee were stuck in their old way, within my first week 2 employees had quit and 1 was fired.
Balance between work and life.
Senior Database Administrator (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 16, 2014
Pros: laid back work environment
Cons: still growing
An ideal company ,one the company and its employees helps each other in mutual development. Where I utilize my skills and abilities and can gain more knowledge.
Great place to learn how to handle budgets
General Manager (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: bonus potential was great
Cons: taking merchandise like refrigerators from guest that needed it but could not pay for it.
Started morning making collection calls to guest that were past due. This was 80% of the job. In the evening usually made home visits for people that were not able to be reached by phone.
Get ready to work a lot of hours depending on job title
Customer Accounts Manager (Former Employee), Denver, COSeptember 15, 2014
I used to work for 60 plus hours a week with overtime being your best way to make money but you were never home. A lot of run ins with micro managing regional managers
clean business workplace environment
delivery driver (Former Employee), Clearfield, PASeptember 13, 2014
The most enjoyable part of my job was helping every customer find everything they were looking for and making sure they were happy by the time they walked out of the store.
Aaron's is a good company, but stay clear of the National Support Center
IT CUSTOMER SUPPORT ANALYST (Current Employee), Kennesaw, GASeptember 13, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: 10 minute breaks and poor management
Aaron's has really good benefits which makes up for the pay not being extremely competitive. The management at the National Support Center is severely lacking. There is no consistency in scheduling and you have to fight to use your earned vacation time.
loved meeting and helping new customers
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Bridgeport, TXSeptember 12, 2014
Pros: got to see the new tv and gaming systems before they were out in stores
Cons: worked long hours for little pay and had money taken out of check if people were late on payments
stock the showroom floor and make sure everything is dusted and clean. Answer the phones and take payments over the phone and in store.
NICE PLACE TO WORK IF YOUR NOT A REAL BUSY PERSON OUTSIDE OF WORK
Product Technician (Current Employee), Simpsonville, SCSeptember 10, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: no time for yourself or family after work and no weekends off for delivery drivers
IM TOO ACTIVE TO STAY IN THIS LINE OF WORK. I NEED TO GET BACK INTO SCHOOL AND WITH A SCHEDULE 11AM-8PM THERE IS NO TIME FOR SCHOOL.
Long hours and very small pay
Driver/Product services (Former Employee), Jacksonville, Fl.September 9, 2014
Pros: paid weekly
Cons: lots of hard work for little pay
Learned how to up load updates and repair laptops. My co-workers where a very hard working group. It was very difficult moving furniture up stairs.I did enjoy helping the customers with their needs.
retail
Driver/Product Tech (Former Employee), Dunn, NCSeptember 9, 2014
love meeting new people and unloading trucks and driving to the different locations and helping out customers
Failing enterprise.com
Sales Manager (Current Employee), SCSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: none.com
Cons: every stinking thing
Though I enjoy providing excellent service to loyal customers, it is definitely safe to say that Aarons Prey for Pay Company. Given the poor quality of merchandise and outlandish cost for low income poverty stricken consumers to reach ownership, Aarons ranks right with the worst of predatory organizations.

Sold a bill of goods along with most of Aarons – more... disappointed associates, I bought into the lies line and sinker. You're constantly set up to fail and are always at the mercy of how miserable a human your Regional or GM is that day. Run.....Run.....Run!!!!!! – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Aaron's, Inc.

Aaron's is the leader in lease ownership and specialty retailing of all furniture, consumer electronics, appliances, computers – Read more