Decent job, low pay for the work being demanded
Aircraft Production (Former Employee) – Miami, FL – July 2, 2015
• Planning and the creation of projects, work orders and work cards.
• Review, validate, and process workload induction documents.
• Responsible for the assignment and control of the flow and sequence of work on a specific aircraft undergoing maintenance
• Arrange tasks in Production Control work boards by zones and skills for assigned aircraft.
• Review the board continuously and Assign, control and flow work in agreed sequence with Project Manager.
• Coordinate ordering of parts and assign tasks when the parts are available.
• Coordinate and ensure that CJI auditor prior to placing in completed records file reviews all completed tasks.
• Coordinate with the clerks completed tasks and other maintenance documentation are copied and/or scanned in records file in a timely manner.
• Maintain a daily written progress report in the Production Control Turn-over book for assigned project.