Aandrajax is a Canadian Information Technology consulting firm predominantly focused in niche IT expertise areas drawn from many years of expertise of its management, associates and consultants servicing the Banking, Financial Services, Telecommunication, Healthcare, Education, Retail, Government besides critical technology solutions, in the backdrop of a North American and offshore setting.
We are dedicated to helping clients grow through our combined business/IT knowledge, thoughtful innovation and global scale. Over the years, we've built expertise that runs broad and deep across almost every major industry. This today enables us to anticipate client requirements and fulfill demand as it emerges.
- Responsible for complete recruitment life cycle
- scheduling interviews and cold calling
- helping candidate to prepare resume
. Maintaining resume database
- Aptitude for strong interest in Information Technology
- Should have an attitude to network and build relationships
- Proven ability to work with minimal supervision
- A team player who works well with others and demonstrates excellent communication skills