As a Production Application Support & Implementation Specialist, Individual will join the client to partner with professionals to ensure systems are operating flawlessly. Individual will provide application or infrastructure technical expertise as needed for projects and initiatives related to the implementations.
· Successful candidates must exhibit values of trust, team work, and accountability
· Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
· Must have 1-3 years of professional experience with Production Application Support, preferably within the Financial Industry
· Must have experience using and supporting technical tools such as Solaris, J2EE, Weblogic, Autosys, FeedHub,or related hardware and software applications (Datapower experience a strong asset)
· Must have exposure to all stages of the development lifecycle, from requirements through to design, development, rollout, support and maintenance
· Must have knowledge of approaches, tools and techniques for anticipating, recognizing, and resolving technical problems (hardware, software, application or operational)
· Must have knowledge of activities, tasks, practices, deliverables and techniques for implementing new or enhanced applications into a production environment
· Must have knowledge of and experience with defining, implementing changes to, and supporting a production application
· Must have knowledge and utilization of production scheduling, control procedures and maintaining of processing service deliverables
· Must have strong relationship management skills
· Must have excellent communication skills and strong relationship management skills
Indeed - 10 months ago
Aandrajax is a Canadian Information Technology consulting firm predominantly focused in niche IT expertise areas drawn from many years of...