Aandrajax is a Canadian Information Technology consulting firm predominantly focused in niche IT expertise areas drawn from many years of expertise of its management, associates and consultants servicing the Banking, Financial Services, Telecommunication, Healthcare, Education, Retail, Government besides critical technology solutions, in the backdrop of a North American and offshore setting.
We are dedicated to helping clients grow through our combined business/IT knowledge, thoughtful innovation and global scale. Over the years, we've built expertise that runs broad and deep across almost every major industry. This today enables us to anticipate client requirements and fulfill demand as it emerges.
Aandrajax Technologies, a leading consulting firm in Canada is ramping up its BI/Data warehousing practice. It is reviewing its needs wherein the incumbent will support the business unit with their Business Intelligence, Data Management, Analytics and Data Mining shared services area.
· Implement and maintain complex databases, data marts and/or data warehouse
· Develop, maintain and support ETL jobs
· Develop and maintain reports and reporting solutions based on defined business needs.
· Assist in the design of ETL, Report and Database deliverables
· Review design and functional spec for BI related projects and contribute feedback and share ideas
· Troubleshooting and analysis of database, report or ETL initiatives and issues
· >10 years of design and development experience with reporting tools
· At least a year’s solid experience in MicroStrategy is a must
· 8 + years of experience in Business Intelligence, Data Mining and Data Warehousing
· Strong Relational Database experience (working with Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, or MySQL
· Team player with strong communication skills
· Bachelor of Computer Science or related discipline preferred
If you re interested in this opening kindly send me your resume in word format with your expected hourly rates.