Aandrajax is a Canadian Information Technology consulting firm predominantly focused in niche IT expertise areas drawn from many years of expertise of its management, associates and consultants servicing the Banking, Financial Services, Telecommunication, Healthcare, Education, Retail, Government besides critical technology solutions, in the backdrop of a North American and offshore setting.
We are dedicated to helping clients grow through our combined business/IT knowledge, thoughtful innovation and global scale. Over the years, we've built expertise that runs broad and deep across almost every major industry. This today enables us to anticipate client requirements and fulfill demand as it emerges.
As a part of the Aandrajax solutions team you will be at client site and will mainly be responsible for leading teams through large, complex Security Solutions engagements in medium to large Enterprise environments. Drawing on both technical and business integration acumen, there is the opportunity to interact with and manage relations between both clients and staff. This role requires the hands-on architecture, design and deployment of projects with project teams of varying sizes.
- Defining customer requirements for Security Solutions with a focus on Infrastructure Protection solutions i.e. Firewalls, VPNs, VOIP, Intrusion prevention/detection, Access controls, Perimeter security, Secure content including Network Access Control (NAC), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Security Information and Event Management (SIEM), etc.
- Leading the planning and implementation of Security Solutions meeting customer requirements.
- Developing detailed architecture plans, performing requirements analysis and producing design documents including functional and technical specifications.
- Providing technical support services to develop and maintain integrated security solutions.
- Approving vendor choices and establishing product / vendor selection criteria.
- Determining system architecture specifications and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
- Configuring and validating secure systems, testing security products and systems to identify security weaknesses.
- Providing hands-on integration leadership coaching to other technical team members.
- Contributing to continuous growth of the Security Solutions practice through mentorship, identification of new opportunities and development of security solutions.
- 10+ years in IT with a minimum of 5 years of demonstrated experience in providing detailed technical architecture expertise on Security Solutions within large Corporate environments with a focus on solution implementation.
Subject Matter expertise in Network access control and identity management
Subject matter expertise in the Great Bay Software & Centrify
Responsible for remediation of unknown devices on network
Experience in providing technical architecture and integration expertise on Security Solutions within large Corporate environments with a focus on solution implementation.
Experience in providing detailed technical architecture and integration expertise with major Vendor solutions i.e. Cisco, HP, McAfee, RSA, Juniper, Fortinet, Checkpoing etc.
Ability to document problems and solutions that address technical issues.
Excellent writing, presentation and communication skills in English.
Able to communicate technical points to others at the technical, user and management levels.
Strong Project methodology and ability to work closely with project managers.
Superb customer relations and the ability to interact with customers at all levels.
Willing to attain and maintain technical certifications with our major vendors.
Strong Networking skills
Ability to gain management support and work effectively at all levels across the organization and across department
Team oriented, with extensive experience in working in complex technical projects
Autonomous and ability to accept responsibility with minimal supervision
Willingness to travel occasionally within North America
Contract: 6 months
Nice to have
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, System Engineering or another related IT program.
- Professional designation such as CISSP, CISM, etc.
- Technical certification with major vendors i.e. Cisco, HP, McAfee, RSA, Juniper, Fortinet, etc.
o CCIE, CCSP, CCSE
- Experience in defining and implementing a Security Solutions roadmap.
- Bilingual: English and French
Indeed - 19 months ago
Aandrajax is a Canadian Information Technology consulting firm predominantly focused in niche IT expertise areas drawn from many years of...