AX3 is a multimedia outlet providing the latest on Asian entertainment and culture. Apply with us for opportunities to build your portfolio and learn about the media industry.
The role of a Production Associate at AX3 entails the creative production of photo/video based projects. As part of the production team, Production Associates will have the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, media environment, to capture important moments of concerts, events, and to also work on client-based projects.
- Creative production of high quality photos and videos in a timely manner
- Working with the production team in a range of multimedia projects, and be comfortable in performing different roles
- Attend scheduled staff and departmental meetings as requested
- Show initiatives to improving personal skills, and skills of others on the team
- Participate in online social media discussions
- A strong background and interest in photography AND videography
- Proficiency in post processing of images and video editing
- Proficiency in Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Lightroom
- Strong attention to detail, and is result-oriented
- Self-discipline to meet goals and objectives
- Ability to set priorities and manage workloads with minimal supervision
- Willingness in accepting criticism and provide iterations of work
- Reliable communication through various platforms on a daily basis (E-mail, Facebook, and Twitter)
- Proficiency in an Asian language such as Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean or Japanese is an asset
- Knowledge in lighting, sound editing, or visual effects is an asset
* Individuals who apply MUST be based in Vancouver, BC, Canada and have their own camera, lenses, and other gear required to cover the aforementioned jobs. *
Please provide links to your work within your application, and be specific in your exact involvement within the mentioned projects. Additionally, please also include a list of the personal equipment that you would be using if we were to send you out to a job.
We thank everyone for their application but only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: January 10, 2013 @ 11:59PM PST