Warehouse and Purchasing Agent:
The Warehouse and Purchasing Agent is responsible for processing of all AV orders. The Purchasing Agent is responsible for working closely with vendors in ensuring that all purchase orders are processed timely and correctly.
- Purchase parts and products from distributors and manufacturers for orders and inventory.
- Work with Vendors to negotiate competitive price discounts
- Coordinate with AVT team any necessary changes to purchase orders to meet deadlines
- Continually update the status of purchase orders
- Follow up with Vendors for information on scheduled shipments. (ETAs)
- Organize and control warehousing activities, verification of incoming and outgoing
- Maintain warehouse organization and inventory stock at all times
- Prepares RMAs for replacement of equipment.
- MUST HAVE- Valid Driver’s License and Vehicle
- Experience in Audio Visual Technical purchasing is preferred
- 1-2 years’ experience with Office suite of software (Microsoft Word, Excel & email applications).
Hours of work are roughly 8:00am -4.30pm M-F.
We do not hire people that would need to commute more than 40 minutes each way to work. This is our small contribution to the planet. We are at Dixie and Dundas in Mississauga, so please check your route and only apply if you can full-fill this criteria.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position and advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.