“This opportunity rewards hard working sales professionals with the opportunity to earn well toward 6 figures. If 6 figures is not in your vocabulary, please do not apply”.
Business Development Sales Professionals Required.
The year is half over. Are you where you want to be? Stuck in a sales rut? Needing a new challenge with better rewards for the rest of 2013 and beyond? We are seeking a dynamic outside sales professional to join our team in a Business Development role. Your task will be to grow new business in the Okanagan Valley representing a long established company with an excellent line up of Agricultural and light construction based products and services. You have ambition and drive and most people have trouble keeping up with you. You know where you want to be, just need the right opportunity to get there. Tired of being boxed into a “capped” environment, you want to be fairly rewarded for what you bring into business.
Taking action and being responsible for your actions is comfortable to you as well as moving the sales process along and turning prospects into customers. You are comfortable moving customers and prospects into making decisions and you resist a lot of “think it overs”. More importantly, you know the difference between a prospect and a customer and recognize that without good prospecting habits, there can be no new customers.
Your effective questioning and qualifying skills are almost as good as your active listening. You know the difference between being assertive and aggressive and that staying composed in the sales process is key. This position pays above average commissions to the business development person who takes our sales to the next level. Is this you?
Avenue Machinery Corp. of British Columbia is seeking to hire a sales professional for our Vernon branch . Avenue has been in the agriculture sales market since 1947, we are a leader in the sale and service of Kubota farm and light construction equipment as well as high quality Agco equipment including Fendt and Massey Ferguson tractors. Our line of harvesting equipment by Krone of Germany is among the best harvesting and bailing equipment on the market today. With these top of the line products we are well positioned to grow our sales share of the market place. If you possess the skills and drive to work in the competitive agriculture sales market we would like to hear from you.
- Sell new and used wholegoods in designated territory.(Vernon)
- Requires strong customer relation skills, and ability to develop long term customer relationships.
- Must be able to work independantly with minimal supervision.
- Requires travelling daily into sales territory developing new customers and maintaining current customer relationships.
- Previous sales experience in the agriculture sales market
- Ability to comminicate clearly with a diverse cultural market place.
- Good understanding of the farming industry..
- Ability to complete all sales documentation in a timely manner.
- Study and keep current on all products offerings.
- Ability to demonstrate equipment functionality.
Competitive compensation based on commission sales, vehicle allowance, benefit package provided.