Avenue Machinery of Abbotsford, B.C. is currently seeking to hire a shipper reciever for our Abbotsford store. Avenue is a leader is the sale and support to our local agriculture industry and light commercial customers, we are one of Canada's leading Kubota dealers as well as supplying Agco products including technologically advanced Fendt and Massey Ferguson high horsepower farm tractors. this is a permanent full time position.
- Must have a current Canadian Passport and able to travel to the United states
- Clean drivers abstract
- Experienced with excel and computers
- Able to lift up to 75lbs
- Work at a fast pace and dynamic environment
- Oriented to detail
- Team player
- Numeric calculations with out the aid of a calculator.
- Ability to identify inventory by colour, numeric and alpha coding.
- Keep a clean warehouse and work area
- Good communication skills, written and oral (English)
- Stock inventory and assist with pulling orders
- Accurate paperwork processing
This is a physically demanding position and requires an individual who is physically strong and in good health and safety conscious. We are looking for individuals who is career oriented and would like to grow with the company and have an exceptional attitude and works well with others. Accuracy is important, so attention to detail is key and the individual must have a genuine interest in learning our industry. The pay range is dependant on experience.
Avenue Machinery Corp. is one of Canada's longest running agriculture equipment dealerships,. Avenue has been in business since 1947 serving...