Avenue Machinery Corp. of Vernon BC. is currently seeking to hire a full time receptionist. Avenue machinery is one of the largest kubota agricultural and commercial distributors in Canada. We also sell and support Agco agricultural products ( Massey Ferguson and Fendt farm tractors) and high quality krone harvesting equipment. We are in need of a dynamic person who has the knowledge and experience to work with our team in our Vernon store. This position requires above average customer service skills and the ability to manage your time in a fast paced office enviroment. This is a full time permanent position, hours of operation are monday to friday 8:00am to 5:00pm.
- Fields internal and external customer inquiries to all Departments.
- Works with administration of all departmental invoicing.
- Maintains the service library with current information.
Maintains Service Department filing and records.
- Updates customer profiles within business system.
- Must have previous experience with Phone reception duties.
- Post secondary education in office administration.
- Basic knowledge of accounting practices.
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Office and internet functions .
- Knowledge of office procedures.
- General understanding of mechanical/technical terms.
- High School Diploma.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Service workorder processing would be an asset.
Full Compensation plan available based on experience.
Avenue Machinery Corp. is one of Canada's longest running agriculture equipment dealerships,. Avenue has been in business since 1947 serving...