We are seeking an entry level, motivated Graphics Assistant with 1-2 years industry experience in a professional environment. The ideal candidate will be highly creative, a quick learner to understand our branding.
Located in the east GTA, this is an excellent long term position to join our dynamic, growing company and provides the opportunity for tremendous growth and advancement.
Preference will be given to those who live within close proximity of the office.
- Collaborate with clients and fellow team members to implement impactful advertising campaigns.
- Create artwork for various advertising campaigns.
- Manipulate and touch-up sample images, and maintain image library.
- Contribute to the on-going improvement of all promotional and marketing materials, website and online advertisements.
- Assist with preparing sales presentation content and packaging, tradeshow materials
- Track/ manage stock for product samples, literature and marketing supplies
- Bulk printing, assembling and re-stocking literature on a continual basis for each regional office.
- 1–2 years experience in the advertising or media industry preferably for engineering/ architectural/ technology sector.
- College Diploma or University Degree in related field; Graphic Design/ Advertising/ Media.
- Good knowledge of the CS6 Design Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat and Illustrator.
- Intermediate to advanced level of Microsoft Office, especially in Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
- Strong organizational, prioritization and time management skills.
- Reliable with a professional demeanor and a willingness to learn.
- A self-starter who can work independently or as a team member.
- Creative thinker and problem solver, enthusiastic with a passion for excellence.
- Must be able to perform under tight deadlines and work in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks and manage several projects.
- Mass media advertising and experience using Internet/video/digital are significant assets.
- Experienced with photo-editing is an asset.
- Bilingual English/French is a plus.
Salary will commensurate with experience.
Please include your resume and salary objectives, as well as your online portfolio.
Indeed - 11 months ago
CONTACT THE EXPERTS.
Our personnel of expert team members located across North America work together to offer seamless specification...