The challenge envisioned a decade ago—to build a business dedicated to answering healthcare's biggest issue, time-definite, temperature-controlled transportation—has become a reality. Today, ATS Healthcare is the largest, most reputable provider in Canada's temperature controlled healthcare transportation industry.
ATS Healthcare is currently looking for a Fleet Analyst working out of our branch in Toronto.
The Fleet Analyst is responsible for the management and analysis of the company's fleet of vehicles. This includes vehicle and trailer financing/leasing, vehicle and trailer maintenance / repairs, vehicle and trailer tracking and diagnostics, establishing and building relationships with vendors and managing the fuel program. The Fleet Analyst will also be required to identify opportunities/efficiencies within our fleet program that are cost effective with clear direction and goals, including analyzing fuel consumption and implementing cost savings programs.
The Fleet Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Plan, direct, and coordinate the operation of vehicle maintenance and repair programs on P&D and line haul units as well as trailers. Full range of vehicles including 3-tons, 5-tons, 53’ tractor trailers
- Establish and administer a preventive maintenance and replacement program for company owned vehicles and equipment
- Monitor, Manager and Analyze fuel consumption and implement cost savings programs and / or initiatives as part of the fuel program
- Review purchase/lease requests and make recommendations for new and replacement vehicles/equipment
- Manage, review and make recommendations on lease agreements
- Establish and build relationships with all equipment and mechanic vendors and manage the costs associated with them
- Prepare and make recommendations on cost analysis and operational reports
- Track and maintain data for all equipment
- Ensure the correct logos are on all vehicles and trailers
*Any additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by manager
- 3-5 years’ experience in fleet management or a related field
- Post-Secondary Degree or equivalent
- Ability to make effective decisions in a fast paced environment
- Time management and organizational skills necessary to appropriately manage and prioritize workload
- Excellent analytical, communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Strong knowledge of multiple vehicle / truck types
- Energy, enthusiasm and the ability to work within a team.
- Computer Skills are essential. (MS Office)
ATS Healthcare offers a competitive compensation package including a flexible benefits program, a bonus program and a tuition assistance program. We are committed to encouraging internal development and providing career enrichment opportunities wherever possible.
We would like to thank all applicants in advance; however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Visit us at www.atshealthcare.ca