AT&T
4,711 reviews

AT&T Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Used to be a great place to work.
Manager (Former Employee), xAugust 6, 2014
Pros: x
Cons: x
Used to be a great place to work. The most enjoyable part of the job was the majority of people.
Lovely place to work
DSL Technical Support Assistant (Former Employee), Louisville, KYAugust 6, 2014
Pros: we had a lot of games and competitions for prizes
Cons: i have none
AT&T is a very educational place to work. I really enjoyed all the management and they taught me so much in the tech support field. I enjoyed assisting my customers daily with billing, scheduling technicians out and troubleshooting their connection issues.
High powered company with disciplined program/process deployment.
Director, Technology and Environment (Former Employee), Pleasanton, CAAugust 6, 2014
Typical days vary from assignment. Many teams are geographically dispersed which requires the use of leading edge communication and collaboration tools. Company in highly competitive space with emphasis on cost controls.
Very stressful work environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Columbia, SCAugust 6, 2014
Pros: union
Cons: too stressful
The hours of operation are great. I learned a lot about the telephoney industry. Management could use a little more people training. Co-workers are great. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the disgrumbled customers after someone else mislead them into buying something that they don't want or didn't need. The most enjoyable part of the job – more... was the salary. – less
enjoyed
Customer Service Leverage Representative (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 5, 2014
wonderful hours, nice atmosphere, excellent co workers, employer appreciates employees
overal company
U-Verse Dispatcher (Former Employee), Southfield, MIAugust 5, 2014
ATT was a wonderful place to be employed. The overall learning experience about business and telecommunications was essential to my personal and career development.
busy and interesting
Customer Service Technical Support (Former Employee), spokane,waAugust 5, 2014
Pros: they had up-to-date training and sometimes free food celebrations.
Cons: constantly sitting, short breaks
very busy, constant sitting, constantly on the phone
learned new ways to manage technical problems with cellphones and other technologies.
mangement seemed to still need some work, it could get very confusing on who to speak with about what issue.
I met many different people and enjoyed them all.
The hardest part was having to try and keep up your percentages – more... and numbers.
I enjoyed the fast paced environment. – less
Was Nice Before All of the Upper Management Changes
Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Chesapeake, VAAugust 5, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: structure
Spent 4 years here
Loved it until all of the management changes began
Comp structure constantly changing
Dishonest Sales Reps Praised
fun
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Kennesaw, GAAugust 5, 2014
Pros: contest and a lot cash opportunities
Cons: no direct person to address basic issues
there were always contest and i believe the company had the employees interest at heart but not to extent of capitalizing on the bottom line. Big business mentality , employees concerns are over looked and no one addresses the issues until after the problem has effected the bottom line
Geart job, not a good place to work
Field Service Technician (Former Employee), Reno, NVAugust 5, 2014
The job was fun and challenging and the customers great. The managers are push hard by the top so all they care about is the numbers.
great place to work
Project Manager (Former Employee), Naperville, ILAugust 5, 2014
It is a great product and a dedicated group of employees driven to satisfy the customer. Enjoyed my time there..
Good environment for career focus and development
Engineering Manager Solutions (Current Employee), Hoffman Estates, ILAugust 5, 2014
Good environment for career focus and development. Management is nice and proactive.
ATT
U-verse Advance TV Installer (Former Employee), Austin, TXAugust 5, 2014
With being noe of the 1st installer's when Uverse rolled out. We made good money- has time goes on your jsut a Number to ATT and not a human. Robots should apply here. Mangament is terrible.
IT served me well while I was there
Broadband Service Tech/ADSL Inventory Supervisor (Former Employee), New Orleans, LAAugust 4, 2014
Pros: the pay, good vacation
Cons: no personal time, medical benefits changed but still better than most
As a service technician (not Prem Tech) ,I learned a great deal about the outside plant. I enjoyed having the freedoms of being outside. The copper plant was in need of repair,however, once you understood how things functioned it got easier over time. there was always a new aspect of troubleshooting you had to learn. Electronic parts, setting up routers,fixing – more... opens, short, etc., ever cable lengths that would could exceed several blocks or several miles. Overall descent work that can be taxing on the body as one gets older.
Hurricane season/Rain/ New technoolgy release/Customer demand may cause a technician to be forced mandatory overtime 13 days on 1 day off . But with time1/2 double time days you can make 80k- 100k. Not much of a personal life. – less
typical workday
Technical Support Agent/Customer Service (Former Employee), Dallas, TXAugust 4, 2014
Loved interacting with my coworkers enjoyed going out to eat and talking about what we did on the weekends
Solid Company
Premier Client Group Sales Executive (Current Employee), New York, NYAugust 4, 2014
Good work life balance. Good job security. Advancement is a struggle, but achievable. Happy with my time at AT&T!
The most fulfilling job i had
Configuration Management Engineer (Former Employee), Cincinnati, OHAugust 4, 2014
Pros: excellant benefits
Cons: short breaks that you schedule
Very busy but fun busy

Various jobs skilled learned

Management was great

There was no hard part of the jobs, I enjoyed it
Cell Tower Leasing
Lease Consultant /Sales Agent (Current Employee), San DiegoAugust 4, 2014
Pros: flexible time schedule
Cons: bad mangement
The company specializes in lease administration for cell carriers Its great job for Administration not so good for sales. Not much job security.
Great Place to Work
Consultant (Former Employee), Flagstaff, AZAugust 4, 2014
Great environment, great people, great benefits, and great compensation
ATT
Customer care (Current Employee), Pueblo, COAugust 4, 2014
Handle customer service inquiries from members, provide technical support, educate members

About AT&T

At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great – Read more