AT&T
5,332 reviews

AT&T Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Nice company to work for
Business Manager (Current Employee), MidwestDecember 3, 2014
Pros: telecommute, pay, benefits, advancement
Cons: job security is always unknown, end of year announcements are always stressful
Great pay and benefits
Job training has improved
Good technology training
Great people
Fun learning about telecommunications and all it's entities.
Artech Contractor (Current Employee), San FranciscoDecember 3, 2014
Worked with customers who's data services went down.

Learned the cross functional groups involved to get service up and running.

Teamed with co-workers for support.

Hardest part was not be able to get service to work as quickly as I would have liked.

When data services that were down came back up and the customer was happy,
Poor job culture. No work life balance.
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Louisville, KYDecember 3, 2014
Pros: benifits are good.
Cons: you are a number and they remind you that they can replace you easily
The particular department I worked in didn't have a very good culture. Most people are looking to leave. Your job is constantly being threatened. Honestly glad to be out of the place. I was actually told that if you have to skip your child's birthday party to get something done for the company then oh well.
Exciting Experience
Customer service Representative (Current Employee), rocky mount, NCDecember 3, 2014
This is a work@ home position I trained representatives to take billing calls, process payments and renew contrasts. I also took a minimum of 15 hours in calls weekly as a representative. The communication between other IBO's needed improving, the pay did not coincide with the work required of the employees, paid per call not by intervals. The hardest – more... part of the job was communicating updated information in a timely matter due to the way we received information. I enjoyed getting to know people of different cultures, backgrounds and beliefs. It has been a great experience with dealing with and helping people all over the world. – less
Contracor
Mobility Engineer (Former Employee), Middletown, NJDecember 2, 2014
I worked as contractor for AT&T Mobility. I worked with techs who were turning up new circuits at cell sites that were all over the USA. I used a PC to log in to the Cisco routers at the cell sites. The circuits were crossconnected remotely in the DACS's and mobility switches. I worked in the PCO in Middletown with a knowledgeable group of employees – more... who helped me learn. I enjoyed working on the phone with people from all over the country. – less
Excellent work place
Lead Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Dallas, TXDecember 2, 2014
Great company, great co-workers & excellent boss. Competitive salary, great benefit and work-life balance. Big company, have a lot of opportunities to move around, working on different projects, learning different aspect of the business, learning new things everyday.
Hard work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Fayetteville, NCDecember 2, 2014
Pros: benefits and a chance to grow
Cons: pressure in meeting quotas
As a customer representative responsibilities include answering all customers questions about their cell phones bills or troubleshooting their products. Selling products and plans are also included. The challenging part is handling customers that are angry but the enjoyable part is accomplishing your goal.
nice hours
U Verse Blue Sales Agent (Former Employee), San Luis, AZDecember 2, 2014
Pros: good hours
Cons: short breaks
this job help me with my customer service skills because we help people with problems or trying to upgrade their services, after all it was a good pay and nice hours
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Nashville, TNDecember 1, 2014
This is a fun place to work for and you should give it a try if you like to talk on the phone
No concern for employees
Mobility Customer Care (Former Employee), Lafayette, LADecember 1, 2014
Pros: team building time, former bonus offers with stats
Cons: some management needed to work on their people skills, there human connections are lacking towards employees
This company is all about the numbers. There was no understanding that some customers just give bad scores. They did not appreciate the hard work done on a daily basis. The human connection between management and the employees was extremely lacking. They are more concerned with the customer than the employee.
“Terrible, horrible place to work. Management is incompetent, unstable, and abusive. ”
Senior Instructional Designer (Former Employee), Plano, TXDecember 1, 2014
Cons: it's not just that the administration lies, but that they do it with such ease....no concern for employees
AT&T Partner Exchange:
There is no leadership. There are no values, and the culture is fake. This place has nothing to offer training and development professionals. Even though the money is good, all you have to do is show that you are loyal, obedient, and can be counted on to lie about anything and you will do GREAT!
great company to learn sales skills
Sales Associate and team leader (Former Employee), Miami, FLDecember 1, 2014
First company to work with a high standards of ethics for the customer but the most aggressive attitude on sales also.
Great
Systems Administrator (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALDecember 1, 2014
Pay is great.
Fun environment.
Excellent benefits.
Opportunitites for advancement.
The hardest part of the job was to meet the dead line.
IT Analyst (Former Employee), Hoffman Estates, ILDecember 1, 2014
The managements seems did a okay jobs.
I learned how to be an IT Analyst.
The most enjoyable part of the the job was I could search Internet, read news reports, listen to music and chat with others while i was not busy at times.

Overall rating 4 stars

Job Work/Life Balance 4 stars
Compensation/Benefits 4 stars
Job Security/Advancement 4 stars
Management – more... 4 stars
Job Culture 4 stars – less
Always changing
Sales Operations Manager (Former Employee), Southfield, MIDecember 1, 2014
I loved working for Ameritech, SBC and AT&T. Did a great job of work/life balance.
inbound and outbound calling
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLDecember 1, 2014
to assist customers with any problem or technical difficulties they were having
Must love cold calling
Senior Sales Executive II (Current Employee), San Diego, CADecember 1, 2014
Pros: great product and you can sell anywhere.
Most of your day will be hitting up your assigned module, cold calling prospective clients, and working with new customers to help guide them through the provisioning.

80% of your day will be mostly calling on new customers. Management will not keep tabs on you, but you will have a weekly one on one to go over your current funnel.

Training is 2 weeks – more... in Texas. – less
Average
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Bel Air, MDDecember 1, 2014
Very average place to work. Average management and changing initiatives everyday. Not bad money but retail consumes you as a person.
Great Company
Wireless Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Mooresville, NCDecember 1, 2014
I enjoyed the people to work for because it was a fun, fast paced environment.
Great and lovely place to work at.
Network/Data/ Firewall/ Administrator (Former Employee), Middletown, NJDecember 1, 2014
Very lovely place to work. Friendly people, fantastic environment and lovely atmosphere. Management is great and a very relaxed setting.
The only disadvantage was that it was too far from me. Other than that it's a great and lovely place to work at.

About AT&T

At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great – Read more