AT&T

AT&T Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
customer service skills
REP (Current Employee), Boca Raton, FLAugust 12, 2014
Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
•Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
•Maintains customer records by updating account information.
•Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause – more... of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
•Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
•Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
•Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
•Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed – less
great bosses
Customer Care Specialist (Former Employee), El Paso, TXAugust 12, 2014
Pros: can advance easily
Cons: short breaks, pay could be better
pretty much a generic call center experience. if you have worked call centers before you're just dealing with the same stuff different product
Good job to have
Technical Support (Former Employee), El Paso, TXAugust 12, 2014
Pros: benefits
Cons: management
overall it was a beneficial and enjoyable job to have. Unfortunately, it started to interfere with school, and childcare for me.
Great Experiece
Business Credit and Collections Rep (Current Employee), Nashville, TNAugust 12, 2014
Pros: benefits
It was a great company to work for! They want to see people succeed. Great opportunities to advance.
Fun, enthusiastic sales enviornment
Mobility Services and Operations Manager (Current Employee), Tysons, VAAugust 11, 2014
* Usually a busy work day with multiple appointments. Spend a good part of day on emails and reviewing and analyzing reports along with sharing the results and setting goals with team members.
productive, fun, difficult
sign spinning advertisement (Former Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 11, 2014
Pros: discount on merchandises
Cons: 30 min lunch breaks
working at AT&T was a fun place to work out everyone there was friendly employee's respected each and everyone of us.
the hardest part of my job is being a sign spinner for that job is more harder then being a sale's men rep now you may ask why? well because you have to hold a sign outside all day through hot weather to rainy day's and last but not – more... least cold freezing cold day's. sales men rep only have to sell phone's and deal with customer's but when it comes to working in different weather climate's its not easy at all. – less
Fun workplace
Part-Time Wireless Consultant (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDAugust 11, 2014
Great part-time employment. I was able to meet new people daily and share the new products and features with them.
Software Support Teams are Great
IT Client Consultant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAAugust 11, 2014
Pros: benefits and willing to work with family issues
Cons: many employees can make you feel like a number sometimes
Worked on a software support team unrelated to the telecom part of the business. Was a great place to work. Great teams. Great management. Great communication from the top down. Lots of room for advancement and growth. Benefits are fantastic.
Great benefits, team members, and managers, with advancement oppourtunites.
Retail Sales Consultant/Small Business Leader (Current Employee), Lafayette, LAAugust 11, 2014
Upbeat, great customer interactions, multi-tasking, offering all products and solutions based on customers' needs. Management is very knowledgeable and helpful. Co-workers are fun, helpful, and team players. The hardest part of the job is remaining calm and patient in high volume and stressful situations. The most enjoyable part of the job is the rewards, – more... and enjoying the individuals that you work with on a daily basis, benefits, and incentives. – less
Able to gain knowledge on technology and sales
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Titusville, FloridaAugust 11, 2014
Enjoyed having the same customers come back with their families. Always receiving positive feedback. Trusted with corporate decisions.
AT&T is a great place to work and provides multiple opportunities for working and learning.
Project Manager (Former Employee), Moberly, MOAugust 11, 2014
I was a project manager for large account installs of products and services. For over 20 years I worked out of my home. Over my 35 years of service with AT&T I held many positions including installation of central offices, training (course writing and technical course delivery), sales, and project management.
Fast Past, Productive Sales Enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Chicago, ILAugust 11, 2014
A great place to work, excellent benefits, and incentives. I enjoyed servicing my customers with a smile, resolving their needs, and offering service and products that would assist with enhancing their lifestyles.
Awesome place to work for
Retail Sales Consultant (Former Employee), West Dundee, ILAugust 10, 2014
Fun people and good management. Benefits are amazing as well.
Great company to work for, great pay and benefits
Customer Service Technician (Former Employee), Beaumont, TXAugust 10, 2014
Pros: great pay and benefits, freedom
Cons: pressure from management, harsh weather environment year round
I enjoyed my career at AT&T very much....I only left to seek new opportunities.

Management was typically great and very understanding in all respects.

Co-workers were great to work with.

Most diffcult part of the job was working in harsh weather environments, year round. There was also a lot of pressure on a technician to perform his job functions – more... at a high efficiency level, yet it was oftentimes outside the control of the technician.

I most enjoyed the freedom of being out in the community, being able to interact with all kinds of new people on a daily basis. – less
It's a job
Sales Rep (Current Employee), TamaracAugust 9, 2014
It's a sales job....the more sales you make the more money you make
hard work good pay bad pressure
Premise Technician (Current Employee), Houston, TXAugust 9, 2014
yes it is an amazing company to work for but you are alway under threat of being fired that you try too hard and its hard to make right from wrong.
Very fun office
Entry Level (Former Employee), Emeryville, CAAugust 9, 2014
Pros: optimistic outlook
Cons: dealing with rude 10%
A typical day at work
Arrive at 11 and practice your pitch
11:50 we go into atmosphere for about two hours and listen to the manager and his lessons for the day and we play games
We head out at around 1:30
We eat
Then we went door to door advertising U-Verse

The hardest part was dealing with rude 10%
The most enjoyable part was my employer and co-workers – more... attitudes! They were always optimistic and gave high fives! They MADE me a morning person!
I learned about typical selling points, how to sell myself (to sell U-verse) and ways to make people like me. – less
Great Company to Work Their
Key Contact Care Representative (Former Employee), horn lake msAugust 8, 2014
always was a great day at at&t loved my workspace ive learned how to work quickly and at a steady pace.. Ive learned Patients with customers frustrations, Ive learned how to troubleshoot and use my computer in a lot of cool ways, My coworkers were always nice and helpful whenever I had a problem they always stepped up and we worked as a team to get – more... the job done and any time they had a problem I worked along with them to resolve the issue. The hardest part of the job was the training but after the training was over it was smooth sailing.. the most enjoyable part of the job was helping resolve customers issues – less
Ever changing atmosphere
Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Doral, FLAugust 8, 2014
The job is great the first couple of months, but after awhile the constant goal changing starts to effect productivity, and ultimately your compensation. If you dont really care what youre selling then this place is great but i couldnt sell uverse to save my life in my area. (too many home associations already included services to residents)
Fun Place to work, Great co-workers
Retail Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Boston, MAAugust 8, 2014
Pros: free phone, benefits
Cons: short breaks, sale goals, schedule
AT&T is great company, the benefits are great. There are some management issues every now and then and sometimes you can feel like a child the way they speak to you if you don't hit your sale goals. Overall good company and was a great place to work. Just wanted something more stable for myself because the work and life balance can be very difficult.

About AT&T

At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great – Read more