AT&T
4,837 reviews

AT&T Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Provided valuable education to customers
Consumer Data Support Analyst (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LASeptember 12, 2014
Able to collaborate and resolve new issues.
Excellent training on diagnostic tools.
Close knit co-worker support.
Productive ad fun place to work
Implementation Manager Analyst (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 11, 2014
Pros: receive bonus every year
Cons: travel distnce to job
A 25 year career made many life time friends ad learned many new technologies.
Productive and fun work place
Wireless Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Fitzgerald, GASeptember 11, 2014
My job gives me the ability to meet new people and I enjoy working with each one of my co workers
Fast paced, challenging, fullfulling
Customer Service/ Trouble Shooting Rep (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: over time
Cons: unproductive managers
A typical day at work for me is filled with plenty phone calls approximately 150-300 phones calls and responding to umpteen emails. I learned patience and strategy on how to deal with customers. The hardest part of my job was dealing with difficult customers. My most enjoyable part of the job was making customers happy.
Great job but not time for family
Senior Dispatch Technician (Former Employee), Detroit, MISeptember 11, 2014
Pros: learned a lot of how the field oprations work
Cons: being out in the weather
A typical day at the phone company was calling your customers and informing them that you are scheduled to come to their home for a repair or install. I learned how to install and repair telephone lines, trouble shoot, DSL, internet trained. Been to every school to further my knowledge at att. Loved all of the guys I worked with, always willing to help – more... each other out in any situation. Hardest part of the job was to be in the rain. The most enjoyable for me was being in a different location each day meeting new people and cultures, and leaving the customers smiling. – less
One of the best work experiences to have
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), CASeptember 11, 2014
Pros: great opportunities
Cons: upper management decisions
This was my first retail job, I learned that this job field has a lot of opportunities to maximize on money this is what started my hunger for a higher position in the retail world.
Senior Office Clerk
Senior Office Clerk (Former Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: problem solving
Cons: unresolved issued
Process customer payments, research and locate miss-applied payments. Also collect on past due amounts.
AT&T
Customer Sales Support Representative (Former Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: sometimes free meals
Cons: sales
A typical day is answer phone, sales, answer question, set up account, which is extremely fast past. I love the people I work with,, including management. The hard part is selling in such a recess, and knowing it can impact your job. They big when it comes to rewarding you or the office as a whole make the day go by. Great company overall!
A company that has evolved and offers more than telephone service.
Sales Coach Manager (Former Employee), St Louis, MoSeptember 10, 2014
A typical day of work consist of answering calls from several different states.

Learned how to change with technology.

Management is there for the reps.

Co-workers were like family.

Hardest part of the job. nothing

The most enjoyable part of the job is the friends that turn into family.
Exciting sales environment with great incentives
Senior Sales Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXSeptember 10, 2014
Typical work days are long but the pay is great. The hardest part of my job is the need to be on the phone over 8 hours a day
A fun, fast paced workplace
Premise Technician (Former Employee), Elgin, ILSeptember 10, 2014
Customer relations to the Mangers to my coworkers. Just a great company to work for. Wish they were in Arizona!
Fun but stressful job.
Front Lead Sales Rep (Former Employee), Sumter,SCSeptember 10, 2014
Great company the job can be fun but stressful at the same time because it is based off of sales and metrics.
Fast pace cutting edge technology with outstanding benefits package
Wire Technician (Current Employee), Columbia, SCSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: great benefits, earning potential, working outdoors, for a great company
Cons: work schedule can be a plus, but not family friendly hours at times.
A typical day at at&t begins with and ends with providing outstanding customer service. The work is mentally stimulating and enhances problem solving skills. I have learned a tremendous amount about information technology and have developed skills in this field. Co-workers are great and eager to assist in helping to become a great technician. The hardest – more... part of the job can be satisfying customers who have issues that are out of your control in a seamless manner. The most enjoyable parts of the job are the people we meet and work with, and the information technology skills that are acquired in the process. – less
okay place to work
Port Specialist /Account Specialist (Current Employee), Cedartown, GASeptember 9, 2014
great place to work when you come in you work the late shifts managers will work with you to help you achieve goals
entry level
Customer assistant (Current Employee), Goldsboro NCSeptember 9, 2014
Good job for some one just out of high school.not very challenging however
A Company Moving forward in Todays Changing world
Sr Specialist - Systems Administrator (Current Employee), White Plains, NYSeptember 9, 2014
A good Company to work for
I enjoyed the many opportunities provided to me through the years.
Was a great company under Bellsouth managment
Customer Retention Representative (Former Employee), Miami, FLSeptember 9, 2014
Was a great company under Bellsouth management. Big call center
Growing solution provider company
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GaSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: family oriented environment
Cons: most weeks worked 6 days
It was fun and exciting working with Breed International, an AT&T Solution provider. I enjoyed working closely with the CEO and Owner of the company. I felt like I learned a lot from him and gained a mentor. I enjoy working with smaller companies because my opinions and ideas can be acknowledged versus following a set company policy, but anyway it works – more... to make the company successful I am will to follow. – less
AT&T is an exceptional company to work for.
Information Service Assistant (Former Employee), Orangeburg, SCSeptember 9, 2014
Working for AT&T has taught me accuracy,to puncutual and courteous. A typical work day consisted of answering at least 800 inbound calls per day for 411. Actual there was nothing had about this job. And the most enjoyable part was talking to people all around the world.
Federal Government Program Project Manager (Current Employee), San Juan, PRSeptember 9, 2014
Multi-cultural work environment.Virtual offices and collocation are the normal work set up. My work days are usually filled with invoices, downloading reports, providing feedback to our customer as to Revenue Accrual numbers, dispute resolutions, etc.

About AT&T

At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great – Read more