AT&T
5,560 reviews

AT&T Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Excellent company and great work environment
Account Executive (Former Employee), Tucker, GAJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: great benefits and co-workers
Cons: company was greatly affected by economy
Loved and enjoyed my job not only delivering great daily administrative and customer service skills, but also delivering a great product to the consumer!
Fast paced fun place to work at but would like more advancement options such as a corporate store offers for example.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Oroville, CaJanuary 26, 2015
Pros: free lunch from boss, personal relationship with higher ups
Cons: not much room for advancement
Great job that I enjoy doing, however I am relocating so commuting is something I want to avoid. I enjoy working in this type of enviroment but would also like to work for a little bit bigger company where I can be noticed for my hard work. On a typical day at work I sell roughly 6 phones and a tablet or two while also helping customers with technical issues and other customer service related issues. Management was good and co workers were easy to work with.
Career at AT&T
Client Business Manager (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: work/life balance, flexible work schedule
Cons: advancement, moving between departments for different career positions
I worked at AT&T for over a decade - the people and culture are well suited for an experienced professional that has good people and relationship management skills. I thoroughly enjoyed my tenure there and would absolutely return to finish my career. While I left to pursue a career change, I still call AT&T part of my business family.
Great Experience
Customer Service / Sales Representative (Current Employee), Tucson, AZJanuary 25, 2015
Working for AT&T has been an amazing experience. Learning how to properly process orders and understand the products that At&T has to offer has been an amazing opportunity. Also learning how to de-escalate calls was a journey in itself and truly has molded me to be an exceptional AT&T customer service representative.
AT&T Retail
AT&T (Former Employee), United StatesJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: great benefits and perks
Cons: micromanaged
Great place to work if you are young and looking for long term career with a company that has multiple places to grow if you are able to relocate.
great pay
Retail Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Pasadena, CAJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: pay, work life, benefits
Cons: poor work/life balance
great place to work. great coworkers. the pay is top notch if exceeding your goals.
it was great until it went private
New Media Account Executive (Current Employee), west palm beachJanuary 25, 2015
Pros: good benefits
Cons: compensation plan
AT&T sold my division to cerberus capital and the job went downhill fast
Productive, Creative and extremely fun work environment
Applications Developer (Former Employee), Middletown, NJJanuary 25, 2015
The work culture is extremely creative and fun at AT&T. There are umpteen number of seniors who are always ready to help you with your work and guide you in the right direction. There are innumerable opportunities to explore your interests.
Productive Retail Sales Consultant
Retail Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Birmingham, ALJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: great benefits
Cons: work life balance
A typical day at work is great energetic place to work. Learning and meeting new customers each day which is the most enjoyable part of the job. Also, having the opportunity to work with others as my peers is great because it allows each us to help one another with meeting daily goals.
Small offices with global reach so exciting possibilities.
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: company reputation and size.
Flexible days but required to be reachable 24/7. Big business to big business processes. Management mixed but mostly approachable and supportive. Co-workers also mixed with a variety of skills and capabilities most complimentary. The hardest part of the job was the long sales cycle. The most enjoyable part of the job - the ability to chart your own course within tough parameters.
Great Place To Work
Retail Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Austin, TXJanuary 24, 2015
Great place, people, salary, benefits.... never a dull moment
Retail Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Fort LauderdaleJanuary 24, 2015
Working at the Seminole Hard Rock was a great experience. Co-workers and management was amazing. Management was always on your side when a customer came to complain about an issue which at a hotel happens quite a lot. Working at a casino made things tough because of various things like the cigarette smoke, guests drunk a lot.
Great company good benefits
Wire Technician (Former Employee), Norcross, GAJanuary 23, 2015
Was a great company I just was going through some family issues at the time that I resigned. They weren't understanding of that so I had to resign.
AWESOME Company
Credit and Sales Representative (Current Employee), Cerritos, CAJanuary 23, 2015
Pros: benefits, salary
I started years ago working for them, when they were Pacific Bell. It was nice that they reimbursed me for my college expenses. The nice part about this company is that it has always been the company I could rely on. I have worked for Pacific Bell, Pacific Telephone and AT&T. My biggest regret is working for other companies. If I would have stayed with them from the beginning to this date, I would have had over 30 years with the company. In fact the Director of my previous position started working for AT&T as a customer service representative years ago.
productive person
Premises Technician (Current Employee), glendale,caJanuary 23, 2015
Enjoy installing and troubleshooting (tv, internet and voip) services. enjoy working with hand tools. im a fast learner and very productive person.
So many opportunity within
Sales Lead Consultant (Former Employee), Fullerton, CAJanuary 23, 2015
Extremely stressful job but very well paid and you are rewarded for pretty much every goal you reach. A lot of reason to be motivated to work there.
Productive and creative work environment to meet associate changing needs.
Customer Service Coordinator (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: always fresh products in our mini cafe. flexible shift trades.
Cons: short breaks not enough time in the day.
My shift I believe is the greatest, allows no traffic snarls to and from work. Once there you have your peers to lessen the stress that provides a better customer service experience while being compensated to ensure that exert delivery experience.
Great place to work.
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: great hours
AT&T is a great place to work. Really enjoyed my job. Great co-workers.
A Great Experience
Retention Rep (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: great training, great pay, great environment
Cons: long hours
Working at at&t taught me so many valuable lessons I have carried to practically every one of my other jobs. It was my first call center experience and my first to throw me out there in a more independent work environment .. With most jobs of this nature you only tend to hear the bad things; well, sad to report some of those rumors are true. It is up to you to make the best of those situations and ask yourself, "How badly do I want my position; how much do I love my job; do I want this to be a career?" It is not easy work and not made for a passing by job. This is a career opportunity that you have to be willing to work for. If given a chance, I would work at at&t again in a heart beat. I loved my manager and my co-workers (well, the ones I knew! hah!).
Infrastructure Architect (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: • troubleshooting production issues, worked on resolving application server hang issues
Cons: • troubleshooting production issues, worked on resolving application server hang issues
• Troubleshooting Production issues, worked on resolving Application Server Hang issues and High memory and CPU issues in WebSphere Application Server 6.x/7.x.
• Experience in managing and scheduling Jobs through ESP.
• Good experience with WSADMIN scripts and Shell scripts to administer and automate the maintenance process of the WebSphere Application servers.
• Hands-on experience on managing environments using Chef.
• Hands-on experience in WAS performance tuning and analyzing memory and heap dumps.
• Configured Secure Sockets Layers (SSL) for data encryption and client authentication and used iKeyman key utility to manage keys and certificates.

About AT&T

At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great – Read more