AT&T
4,739 reviews

AT&T Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Developer and Implementation/Support (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAAugust 24, 2014
Pros: free lunch/dinner during major and minor release supports
Working environment enabled to learn new cutting edge technologies and thus helped in enhancing technical knowledge
Good Entry Level Sales Position
Retail Sales Consultant (Current Employee), Doral, FLAugust 24, 2014
ATT provides great benefits and great pay for cellular sales. Working in a retail store nowadays has very little to do with selling cellular devices nowadays as ATT has expanded into the home security and home cable and internet. If you are willing to work the retail hours you will enjoy this job.
The work was great and interesting. The co-workers were hard to deal with
Market Support Specialist (Former Employee), Springfield, ILAugust 23, 2014
Pros: benefits
The job was very interesting and the best part of the job was the investigation of the claims. I was busy constantly and had to be focused.
Management was very helpful when answering questions.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the investigation and keeping busy and focused.
The co-workers were the hardest part of the job.
excellent
Manager, Sales (Former Employee), new orleansAugust 23, 2014
Pros: provided lots of training
Cons: some of their managers
AT&T was committed to servicing it's customers and communities, though well educated employees,
Productive and Fun play !
Financial Analyst (Current Employee), Anaheim, CAAugust 23, 2014
Pros: good management. learn a lots
Cons: contractor: no bebefits
I handle at AT&T :
• Purchase order and invoice processing in NORAD, CAPRES/CAPS, Oracle database data entry and accrual preparation.
• Communicates with many levels of management and departments.

I love to work here ans I love my coworkers too but I am contractor, I'm looking for permanent job.

I'm working in a very fun environment where i can learn – more... a lot from my coworkers. – less
Exposure
Management (Current Employee), Atlanta,GeorgiaAugust 23, 2014
One of the Best things about AT&T is the we were exposed to many different products and services. In the division I worked in (the government) I was also exposed to many politicians and classified information. I must say I enjoyed the work I did.
excellent company
DISTRICT HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER/LABOR RELATIONS (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAAugust 23, 2014
Pros: compensation & benefits
Cons: hours
Pay and benefits are excellent. Management and culture not as good as most places.
great place to work
Data entry (Former Employee), austin txAugust 22, 2014
great place to work, 1hr lunch, fun job great, pace nice co-workers, and nice management
This was an okay Job.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 22, 2014
Pros: plenty of overtime opportunities.
Cons: noisy
This is an okay job with decent pay. Not as professional as I would have liked, due to too much noise and having a demanding policy about handling our call flow.However, I loved being around my co-workers and developing new friendships there.
Great Company
U-Verse Premise Technician (Current Employee), Redwood City, CAAugust 21, 2014
There are always pros and cons to a company. Overall this is one of the best companies I have worked for.
Good company to work for
Project manager specialist (Former Employee), Camp Pendleton CaAugust 21, 2014
Pros: good jobs
Cons: leadership
Except when you expect them to communicate or take care of you.
best job
Business Care Rep (Current Employee), PhiladelphiaAugust 21, 2014
Pros: more family time
Cons: sitting in front of the computer for hours
A typical day is great because im working from home which give me more time to spend with my family. I sign on a few hours a day from my home phone and home laptop and assist customers with all account info such as feature or plan changes, bill review, making payments and as little as just basic questions about devices.
good place to work
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee), Kalamazoo, MIAugust 21, 2014
Pros: benefits and pay are good
Cons: dealing with angry customers
att is a good place to work, has its ups and downs. the pay and benefits are good, but sometimes does not make up for the customers that you deal with. there is ability to advance into management but not to move into other hourly jobs in the region
It was a great job
Escalations Specialist (Former Employee), Charleston wvAugust 21, 2014
Loved this job, the people cared, the benefits were great and the pay was good.
productive
Retail Sales Consultant (Former Employee), Shreveport, LAAugust 21, 2014
Good job
very competitive
very busy
constant changes
new strategic products introduced monthly
loved working with customers
ATT
Retail Sales Manager (Current Employee), ColoradoAugust 21, 2014
Good company to work for but a lot of pressure. Demanding work schedule but you are rewarded for every accomplishment.
fun place to work
Customer Sales and Service Representative (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 21, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: union related issues
Provided very high levels of customer service in a very fast pace environment English and Spanish, very discipline environment, professionalism, co-workers very friendly able to acquire very good friendship, the most enjoyable part was been able to help other in very many situations.. . Learned excellent customer care tactics to provide excellent customer – more... care, learns software, familiar with remote calling, dialforce, – less
CAD Drafter (Contractor)
CAD Operator (Former Employee), Columbus, OHAugust 21, 2014
Pros: compensation
Cons: unstable workload
Compensated well. Only provided with on-the-job training. Workload is shaky - could be steady, could drop off quickly.
offshore
Offshore Telemarking Manager-home-base (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CAAugust 21, 2014
Offshore telcomm company. Unique and very busy. Very long hours, but it was worth it. Learned a lot about phone systems, plains, winbacks.
Fast Paced
Billing Technician and Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), TexasAugust 20, 2014
Good place to work, very fast paced. Other than that cant complain too much.

About AT&T

At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great – Read more