AT&T Employee Reviews

amazing
Technical Analyst Helpdesk (Part-Time) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON17 April 2017
Information technology and business management experience in both the public and private sector with key emphasis on IT services, project management, core business priorities, ITIL foundations, business transformations, productivity, change management, infrastructure management, telecommunications, vendor management and program applications.
Fun place to work with high call volumes
Client Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON27 March 2017
First job. Worked long hours in a call centre environment. Included benefits so that was definitely a bonus. Hours of operation for me were during the day, but other shifts were available
Excellent place for work
COMPENSATION MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC23 February 2017
AT&T give many reasons to continue in my career as a professional, every day was a challenge and the inter sociability make that my skills become more Advanced to solve problems and grow up professionally.
A pleasant working environment
Uverse Consultant - Sutherland Global Services (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON27 January 2017
It was a very pleasent workplace and management team was very willing to help. I had to face daily costumers concerns about their products and guide them toward fixing various technical issues. I really enjoyed helping people and solving their problems. I gained a lot of communication skills and I developed my critical thinking.
Pros
Helpful staff
Convergy's
Cusotmer Care (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS26 January 2017
Convergy's was a fun working atmosphere, however very business like at the same time. I definitely started off my liking for call center work with this job. I was the company for a couple of years, before they left Dartmouth.
Okay to work
Senior Oracle Database Administrator (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh11 January 2017
Worst management practices.
Different insights for contractors and permanent employees.
Do not work for this company
Pros
nothing
Cons
Night shifts
Well Known IT organization with lot to gain
System Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pakistan14 November 2016
Everyday starts with the prayer and we at NADRA learned new things daily. Although I was managing several things but my primary responsibility was to handle technical aspects.
was a great place to work and team members were like family.
Senior Network Technician (Former Employee) –  Ottawa, ON23 September 2016
AT&T was a great company to work for after we were outsourced from CSC. We had the same team and management which was a great team. Recongnition and salary was great and working.
Pros
salary and working from home
Cons
being outsourced has it's time limit.
Best telecom company in US
Principal Technical Architect (Former Employee) –  Redmond, WA12 September 2016
I worked with AT&T as contractor and permanent employee. I enjoyed working with newest mobile technologies. They have extremely competent specialists (top engineers and scientists!). There are many opportunities once you get inside. If you like to learn new things continuously you get that opportunity while doing your ongoing routine work. I wish they provide free coffee :)...
It's a nice place to work
Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON22 August 2016
I've enjoyed the training and follow up of employees and attention to details. They are a fun loving company to work for and i've enjoyed every bit of time i've spent there. They don't punish you for mistakes unless repeated several times, instead they train and give you better ways and tips to handle your job better.
Pros
free breaks
Cons
Good company to work for
Business Process Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 August 2016
Good company to work for. The company is pretty aggressive in its approach and a good place to start at for an entrepreneurial person
Fun working with ATT
Sr Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Delhi, ON4 August 2016
I loved to work with AT&T. People working with me are so supportive and helpful. Company is cool and good for working people.
Okay job.
Technical Support Consultant (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON28 June 2016
Answer phone calls and help AT&T customers with technical issues.
Some customers are not nice, so I suppose that is the most difficult part about the job.
Productive and fun place to work with.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 June 2016
My typical day at work I can say that I had a very stressful day one of the day in the last week, where I had to tackle with an irated customer being on a call for an hour and a half. I learned how to be with patience and listening very carefully to the customer's concerns and my management at work and co-workers are awesome and supportive. I do not have any hardest part of the job for now as I feel that nothing is impossible and everything has solution. Most enjoyable part is working in a team.
B2B Customer Service & Collections Specialist
B2B Customer Service & Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC31 March 2016
Negotiate with clients the payment of owed amounts.
Be focused on the expected objectives and constantly work to overcome them
Fun workplace and welcoming
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  London, ON22 February 2016
I answer phone calls concern of customers needs and questions. I also call them every month to remmeber them about their monthly bills.
Pros
Relax job
Cons
nothing
Challenging
Senior Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MO29 January 2016
I made good friends and the benefits and pay were awesome. Ultimately I felt the company really did not care about it's employees.
productive and fun workplace
Consultant, Customer Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON26 January 2016
good and efficiently managed organzation. learnt time management and multi-tasking skills improved tremendously.
Its good
IBM MEGADEAL BLUE SKY PROJECT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Thornhill, ON6 October 2015
Its an ok comp any, not the best not the worst. It is not downtown like the competitors therefore has a lot of parking. the building is well kept. nice amenities in the building, cafeteria, gym very close by.
Pros
location allows lots of paking
Cons
People are not the best
Customer support for the Toronto area for AT&T
Systems Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 July 2015
System Manager with 60 Engineers, and Application Representatives. a very demanding job. Interfacing with banks, and large corporations. Very challenging.
Pros
Great Company, and great job.
Cons
Nil

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AT&T. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval