AT&T Employee Reviews

Well Known IT organization with lot to gain
System Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pakistan14 November 2016
Everyday starts with the prayer and we at NADRA learned new things daily. Although I was managing several things but my primary responsibility was to handle technical aspects.
Best telecom company in US
Principal Technical Architect (Former Employee) –  Redmond, WA12 September 2016
I worked with AT&T as contractor and permanent employee. I enjoyed working with newest mobile technologies. They have extremely competent specialists (top engineers and scientists!). There are many opportunities once you get inside. If you like to learn new things continuously you get that opportunity while doing your ongoing routine work. I wish they provide free coffee :)...
It's a nice place to work
Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON22 August 2016
I've enjoyed the training and follow up of employees and attention to details. They are a fun loving company to work for and i've enjoyed every bit of time i've spent there. They don't punish you for mistakes unless repeated several times, instead they train and give you better ways and tips to handle your job better.
Pros
free breaks
Cons
Good company to work for
Business Process Analyst (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON15 August 2016
Good company to work for. The company is pretty aggressive in its approach and a good place to start at for an entrepreneurial person
Fun working with ATT
Sr Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Delhi, ON4 August 2016
I loved to work with AT&T. People working with me are so supportive and helpful. Company is cool and good for working people.
Okay job.
Technical Support Consultant (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON28 June 2016
Answer phone calls and help AT&T customers with technical issues.
Some customers are not nice, so I suppose that is the most difficult part about the job.
Productive and fun place to work with.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 June 2016
My typical day at work I can say that I had a very stressful day one of the day in the last week, where I had to tackle with an irated customer being on a call for an hour and a half. I learned how to be with patience and listening very carefully to the customer's concerns and my management at work and co-workers are awesome and supportive. I do not have any hardest part of the job for now as I feel that nothing is impossible and everything has solution. Most enjoyable part is working in a team.
B2B Customer Service & Collections Specialist
B2B Customer Service & Collections Specialist (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC31 March 2016
Negotiate with clients the payment of owed amounts.
Be focused on the expected objectives and constantly work to overcome them
Fun workplace and welcoming
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  London, ON22 February 2016
I answer phone calls concern of customers needs and questions. I also call them every month to remmeber them about their monthly bills.
Pros
Relax job
Cons
nothing
Challenging
Senior Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MO29 January 2016
I made good friends and the benefits and pay were awesome. Ultimately I felt the company really did not care about it's employees.
productive and fun workplace
Consultant, Customer Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON26 January 2016
good and efficiently managed organzation. learnt time management and multi-tasking skills improved tremendously.
Its good
IBM MEGADEAL BLUE SKY PROJECT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Thornhill, ON6 October 2015
Its an ok comp any, not the best not the worst. It is not downtown like the competitors therefore has a lot of parking. the building is well kept. nice amenities in the building, cafeteria, gym very close by.
Pros
location allows lots of paking
Cons
People are not the best
Customer support for the Toronto area for AT&T
Systems Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON18 July 2015
System Manager with 60 Engineers, and Application Representatives. a very demanding job. Interfacing with banks, and large corporations. Very challenging.
Pros
Great Company, and great job.
Cons
Nil
Great training, above average organization and management, Stressful work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Chatham-Kent, ON22 June 2015
. 100+ cold calls from an all american clientel with over %50 ratio of irate customers looking to receive rebates on purchased items and plans.
. I learned how to deal with angry customer, cold calling criteria, trained on intricate computer systems and department communication procedures and guidelines.
. Management had a well organized establishment and rigorous training to ensure everything and everyone was fitted to the highest potential
. Co-workers were usually irritated and moody because of the irate customers but generally nice people to be around.
. The hardest part of the job had to be the irate customers and the most enjoyable part was the hours worked.
Pros
training, hours
Cons
customers and job specifications
Good company to work at.
Billing Business Analyst - Latin America Region (Former Employee) –  Thornhill, ON14 June 2015
Professional environment, with a diverse work force. Provides good benefits and salaries are good. In Canada, advancement is somewhat limited.
Friendly environment
Managed Router Services Lead Engineer (Current Employee) –  Košice, SK12 April 2015
Shift work is flexible.
Cisco and Juniper devices available for further education in a lab.
Management always willing to hear your comments.
Pros
time flexibility
Cons
unexpected heavy workload
Great local management vs poor central management office
Network Analyst - Tier 2 (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB4 March 2015
Local management was great but central management wasn't as supportive. Loyalty didn't count for much as many over qualified/under paid resources were laid off even they managed to stick around during hard times.

Local management stood by employees and contractors but central management didn't quite feel the same way and performed poor actions in that regard.

Very tight and small room to grow. Pay was very low compared to the market. Expectation wasn't reasonable from the client and central management did a poor job in managing expectation and encouraged the client to have their own version of "Alise in wonderland" in terms of expectations.

Great company name to have on the resume but they took from us a lot in return to have it on there.
Pros
Great company name to put on the resume
Cons
low pay, low support, small room to grow
Division no longer imn existence
Adjointe au président (Former Employee) –  Montreal, QC25 February 2015
I was supporting the President and learned a lot about HR in that role. Due to a reorganization, the Quebec division was eliminated.
Enjoyed the atmosphere of the work place enjoyed helping customers and coworkers. Many responsibilities which allowed me to accomplish many things
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC18 November 2014
I was responsible for solving customer concerns, also take payments. I was responsible for providing the best customer service at all time. Another responsibility was deescalating customer's situations and resolving them the best I could.
Pros
Flexible schedule, multiple advancement opportunities, fast paced environment
Cons
Relocation due to personal issues, i.e. furthering my education
Excellent benefits and remuneration
Implementation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON7 October 2014
A great company to work for but restructuring is a predominant factor when working there. My position was eliminated but received a very generous settlement package.