ASTR Inc. – Guelph, ON
Job Description: Maintenance Millwright
Full Time Position
Hourly Rate: 35.00 per hour
The successful candidate will require to be registered with the Ontario College of Trades and possess a 433A Licence. Candidate must have a minimum of 3-5 years of related experience in a heavy industrial environment that includes:
- Previous experience in food industry an asset
- Experience with AIDA Press
- Experience with pneumatic and hydraulic equipment
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Experience with de-coiler, feeders and conveyors
- Previous welding experience is a must
- Some previous electrical experience would be an asset
- Ability to read and understand wiring diagrams, mechanical drawings and blueprints Welding and fabrication experience
- Troubleshooting skills in both mechanical and electrical control systems
- Must be experienced and well versed in preventative maintenance programs
- Experience in facilities maintenance and repairs
- Able to rebuild mechanical components such as gear reducers, motor bearing installation, etc.
Please apply by sending your Resume and a copy of your license and College of Trade Registration. Please indicate Maintenance Millwright in the subject line.
Indeed - 7 months ago
As a lead generator for ASTR Inc., you will be integral to the success of our company by performing a wide variety of...