ASL Distribution is more than just a transportation and warehousing company. Our proven 50+ year history as a third-party logistics provider means we have the experience necessary to offer knowledgeable and proactive solutions to all our clients' logistics, shipping, warehousing and distribution needs. Our business consists of Warehousing, Transportation, Professional Distribution Services, and Precision Home and Office Deliveries. We currently have facilities in Oakville, Winnipeg, Montreal, and Buffalo.
- Handling administrative work for the customer service and warehouse operations;
- Act as a back-up for the Branch Manager.
- A proven client satisfaction record of dealing with clients in a professional, prompt/courteous and effective manner;
- Goal oriented, with a strong desire to achieve results;
- Strong Customer Service and communications skills (written & verbal);
- Ability to plan/organize, prioritize and multi-task in a fast pace environment;
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot through problems/issues and perform tasks in a cohesive manner;
- Detail oriented and excellent organization and planning skills;
- Preferred prior experience in a Transportation / Delivery environment;
- Proficient in computer applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
We thank-you for your interest in ASL Distribution Services Ltd. No agencies, please. Only those candidates whose experience best meets our requirements will be contacted. ASL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Indeed - 8 months ago
The strategic goal of ASL DISTRIBUTION SERVICES is to be the foremost Canadian provider of Total Logistics Systems for Time Critical...