ASL Distribution Services is a dynamic and passionate third-party logistics provider. ASL offers their clients a diverse range of customized services, such as warehousing and distribution. This allows them to partner with clients on a unique level to help achieve their logistics goals.
The Inventory Analyst will be doing an analysis between Physical Inventory and databases and running and preparing reports.
Key Duties / responsibilities:
- Conduct inventory counts;
- Maintain inventory records;
- Utilize equipment to conduct physical inventory (Cherry Picker);
- Analyze inventory records;
- Interprets results of overall inventory;
- Ensure orders are properly accounted for;
- Conduct statistical analysis;
- Work with Operations and Customer Service to understand discrepancies and issues;
- Work with team to create loss prevention strategies;
- Produce reports, pivot tables, etc;
- 5 – 10 years previous experience within a Logistics/ 3PL environment ;
- Post Secondary education in an International Business or Logistics field is required;
- Strong understanding of Logistics / 3PL terminology;
- Advanced EXCEL skills, able to run reports, pivot tables, etc.;
- Strong attention to detail and very organized;
- Self starter who thrives in a fast paced environment;
- Experience / certification using Cherry Picker;
- Strong written and oral communication, must be able to communicate with different departments;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- Experience using warehouse management systems and reviewing customer claims;
- Ability to work flexible hours;
Only qualified candidates who can work without employer sponsorship will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please.
Indeed - 14 months ago
copy to clipboard
The strategic goal of ASL DISTRIBUTION SERVICES is to be the foremost Canadian provider of Total Logistics Systems for Time Critical...