ASL Distribution Services is a dynamic and passionate third-party logistics provider. ASL offers their clients a diverse range of customized services, such as warehousing and distribution. This allows them to partner with clients on a unique level to help achieve their logistics goals.
The Inventory Analyst will be doing an analysis between Physical Inventory and databases and running and preparing reports.
Key Duties / responsibilities:
- Conduct inventory counts;
- Maintain inventory records;
- Utilize equipment to conduct physical inventory (Cherry Picker);
- Analyze inventory records;
- Interprets results of overall inventory;
- Ensure orders are properly accounted for;
- Conduct statistical analysis;
- Work with Operations and Customer Service to understand discrepancies and issues;
- Work with team to create loss prevention strategies;
- Produce reports, pivot tables, etc;
- 5 – 10 years previous experience within a Logistics/ 3PL environment ;
- Post Secondary education in an International Business or Logistics field is required;
- Strong understanding of Logistics / 3PL terminology;
- Advanced EXCEL skills, able to run reports, pivot tables, etc.;
- Strong attention to detail and very organized;
- Self starter who thrives in a fast paced environment;
- Experience / certification using Cherry Picker;
- Strong written and oral communication, must be able to communicate with different departments;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision;
- Previous experience in a similar role;
- Experience using warehouse management systems and reviewing customer claims;
- Ability to work flexible hours;
Only qualified candidates who can work without employer sponsorship will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please.
The strategic goal of ASL DISTRIBUTION SERVICES is to be the foremost Canadian provider of Total Logistics Systems for Time Critical...