Precision Home & Office Deliveries Inc. is an ASL Distribution Services Sister Company. Precision was developed by ASL to handle dedicated, home and office deliveries. Precision is Head Quartered out of Oakville, ON and has facilities in Windsor, London, Hamilton, Mississauga, Pickering, Ottawa, Montreal and Drummondville. Precision is looking for an experienced Bilingual Customer Service Representative who is able to manage a fast paced environment, work independently as well as in a team environment. This position will be focused on our operations in Montreal, Drummondville and Ottawa.
- Handling inbound data from various hubs and translating into daily metrics
- Handling inbound and outbound customer service calls
- Auditing PODs for accuracy
- Generate settlements and invoices
- Data entry of results, metrics and hub supervisor performed audits
- Claims investigation and processing
- Maintaining driver files
- Direct liaison with key customer contacts
- Performing process audits and reporting results to Manager
- Assisting in finding resolution to problems/issues and clearing roadblocks
- Assisting in assessing problem areas or areas for improvement and identifying solutions
- Maintaining of accounts in a Customer Service Representative capacity
- A proven client satisfaction record of dealing with clients in a professional, prompt/courteous and effective manner.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in both French & English is not mandatory but highly preferred.
- Goal oriented, with a strong desire to achieve results.
- Strong Customer Service and communications skills (written & verbal).
- Ability to plan/organize, prioritize and multi-task in a fast pace environment.
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot through problems/issues and perform tasks in a cohesive manner.
- Detail oriented and excellent organization and planning skills.
- Preferred prior experience in a Transportation / Delivery environment.
- Proficient in computer applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
We thank-you for your interest in ASL Distribution Services Ltd. No agencies, please. Only those candidates whose experience best meets our requirements will be contacted. ASL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Indeed - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
The strategic goal of ASL DISTRIBUTION SERVICES is to be the foremost Canadian provider of Total Logistics Systems for Time Critical...