ASL Distribution is more than just a transportation and warehousing company. Our proven 50+ year history as a third-party logistics provider means we have the experience necessary to offer knowledgeable and proactive solutions to all our clients' logistics, shipping, warehousing and distribution needs. Our business consists of Warehousing, Transportation, Professional Distribution Services, and Precision Home and Office Deliveries. We currently have facilities in Oakville, Winnipeg, Montreal, and Buffalo.
- Work with highway dispatch;
- Assigns Drivers and Owner/Operators for movement of loads;
- Dispatch highway drivers;
- Dispatch US and CDN highway drivers;
- Prepare bills of lading and customs paperwork;
- Verify driver paperwork, miles traveled, stops, and layovers;
- Support Buffalo and city dispatch;
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Minimum two years of hands-on dispatch experience;
- Goal oriented, with a strong desire to achieve results;
- Familiarity with inbound/outbound paperwork;
- Strong knowledge and experience in PC Miller, Load Link;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft office applications;
- Ability to plan, organize, multi-task, and prioritize in a fast-paced environment;
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot through problems/issues and perform tasks in a cohesive manner;
- Detail oriented and excellent organization and planning skills;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good understanding Link and Freight sourcing;
- Knowledge of MTO, CVOR and other governmental regulations;;
- Post Secondary education in an International Business or Logistics field;
- Ability to work flexible hours;
Please apply online. Only qualified candidates who can work without employer sponsorship will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please.
Indeed - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard
The strategic goal of ASL DISTRIBUTION SERVICES is to be the foremost Canadian provider of Total Logistics Systems for Time Critical...